Reply Veth and Akina
Dragon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:36 pm
Isac sat back in his thoughts for a moment[if only she knew how much i really did care...its not jsut duty....]

"So then after we eat. we leave to get back on route...".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:43 pm
It took a lot to keep a straight face, and not spit her drink on him... but she was good at this by now, after all, reading minds has been a thing of hers for a while.

"Yeah, the others probably went to this town instead..."

She pointed at the map.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:53 pm
"Most likely, since it seems that route would be the easiest way to our destination...but even though we may be behind there is another route...faster...more more likely we would be attacked along it...we need to catch them but...i would prefer to take the safer route."

"so then we arent going to wait, just keep going?...if so...think we could get another horse or something...i mean i would prefer my own horse..."

Edward walked through the town for a while looking on his own, but after not having much luck he decided to start asking poeple.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:03 pm
Smiling, she just ate a little more, listening to him... Letting him be in command for now...

One of the people he did question, did smile a smile that showed his lack of teeth.

"Yes, I did see these people, and know where they are currently... but what will I get in return?"

Meanwhile, Nemesis smiled.

"We'll have to get more horses... but right now, I don't know."  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:12 pm
After there food arrived, Isac ate slowly, and he continued to think of there best course of action. No matter what though he needed to make sure that Trinity stayed safe.

"You will recieve the honor of helping with a great campaign, your name will be recongized as one who played a leading role it stopping the terrible war...sir...." Edward hoped to build up...to where the man would jsut give him the information of his own free will...

((roll for trying to persaude guy into telling ^_^))

Netherin sighed.

"Fine...then how bout we go looking for this great item that is suppose to bring me closer to my magic?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 pm
Enjoying her food, Trinity wondered about that man... he has evil thoughts, and was a soldier... but... was kind of cute...

However, she pushed him out of her mind, they would be leaving quickly after they left.

The man nodded, satisfied.

"Alright... They're in that tavern across the street there. They haven't left."

"Well, that is what we are doing, we have to get to the town... it's a days travel, so we'll probably camp again..."

He chuckled, this boy was impatient.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:30 pm
Edward thanked the man then handed him a small metal coin with a strange insignia on it.

"thank you...now if you go to the nearest garrison and hand over this coin, it will show that you had halped me and they will make sure the accounts of your deeds reach teh right people"

Then Edward turned heading right for the taver...that poor fool...once he handed over that coin he would jsut disappear...no one on the outside could know anyhitng about his goals...

Walking to the side of the building, Edward decided he would wait outside for the two to leave...then make his move.

Isac leaned back in his seat after he had finished eating, and waited for trinity to get done. he had decided that time was a greater factor then safety...so once they got out of town they would make for the alternate route...faster...but closer to enemy territory.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:33 pm
Smiling, Trinity finished her meal, before packing up some of the food for later on, things she knew would last.

"Let's go Isac, we both have to get our horses."

It would be weird to ride her own horse, while with him, because they always shared a horse... no matter... she would be able to have her own time.

The man smiled happily, taking the coin and hurrying.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:40 pm
Isac got up and headed for the door, holding it open for trinity. then moving out right behind her

Edward smiled as the two came out and appeared to be heading to the stables, for his own horse was there so it gave him a perfect excuse to make his way there as well...

meanwhile max is still sitting on the roof...and rolling to see if he sees anyhitng...  
TheCloakedOne rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 13 Total: 30 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:47 pm
Trinity glanced around, while listening for trouble, since she would sense it before Isac.

"Sorry I ran off."

Max does see a bunch of people, and might have seen Edward... but because I do not want them to meet both of them at the same time, he does not see them.

Rolling for her spot and listen, then continue.

And she EASILY sees him, along with hears his thoughts, looking and noticing, him, looking him straight into the eyes... Then grabbed Isac's hand after blushing, looking away...

"C'mon, I want to get out of here..."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:53 pm
"Whats up?" Isac continued to walk, though picked up the pace jsut a little since Trinity said she wanted to leave...

and now i roll to see if he notice anyhting

Edward continued to follow, undeterred since he really did need to go get his horse anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:58 pm
Noticing that he had indeed noticed the suspicious guy following them, she kind of smiled, nudging him.

"Don't make it very obvious... he does have a sword. Let's just try to keep away..."

She heard his words, hearing that he needed to get to his horse anyways, and no matter what they did, he would be following them to the horse stable...

Getting to the horse stable, she walked up to her horse, communicating with it slightly in her head, to calm it down, and got on, petting her horse.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:06 pm
jumped up on his own horse as soon as he had it ready. trying to calmly move out, though he tried to stay between the man and trinity.

Edward decided that now was time to act, he stopped at the door to the stables, and drew his sword. giving trinity a crooked little grin, though his eyes showed a warmth.

"Not leaving already are you? i was hopping that we would be able to travel togetehr for a while...after all, if you dont mind me saying your heighness, you should be in better company that of that behind you.."

rolling for edward...because i can lol and he wants to talk trinity into going with him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:09 pm
"Your highness?"

She looked at the man quizzically, then to Isac, with a questioning look... What the hell was he talking about? But this guy looked so positive... how....

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:14 pm
Edward gave trinity a shocked looked, then over to Isac and let out a small chuckle.

"So you never told her? You have forced royalty to live like a commoner and tried to strip away all that made her noble..."

Edward took a step forward, like he was moving to protect trinity from isac.

Isac drew his sword, and made a motion for Trinity to move back, he needed to get her away from this man.

"Trinity ignore what he says. I will explain later."

"When you can make up a good story to feed her to satisfy curiousity? come with me princess if you wish to learn what your heritage really is."  
Veth and Akina

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff