LoL Cop Drama?
  Ghosts!
  Other (please post below)
View Results

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:14 pm
Akai_ryu
I was contemplating something for the restart of Charlie's Angels. And something in honor of the lesbian subtext in Warehouse 13.

Admittedly, I get my doses of lesbian cop dramas from Rizzoli and Isles...

Like wise. Hmm Rizzoli and Isles....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:00 pm
Aenakume
How come cop drama is getting no love? I propose a lesbian buddy cop roleplay. The by-the-book cop who's only a few days away from retiring gets paired up with the out-of-control maverick... and hilarity ensues! And of course, they're always in trouble with their angry captain, who's always screaming at them for all the damage they cause while bringing in the bad guys. But of course, all the captain's screaming is really just a cover for her homoerotic love for her bad-girl cops.

We shall call it Lethal Weapon: Cannons Loaded, meow!  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Aenakume

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:04 pm
And! And! And!

Because "slice of life" is also getting no love, we should add that element, too. So the by-the-books cop and the out-of-control maverick are sharing an apartment...

... with the angry police chief!...

... AND the leader of the terrorist organization who speaks with an indeterminate European accent.

(And all the goons live there, too.)

Hijinks ensue!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:01 pm
-groans-
.............This sounds like the plot line for a bad american sitcom.......  

Revan Star
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:29 pm
I like it more and more as she expands upon her idea biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:56 pm
Revan Star
-groans-

I may not like sitcoms... but I am insulted, good madam!

XD

Hmm... I had an idea a few days ago... but I was drunk, and too busy playing Skyrim. Damn...

Hmm... as Diedre mentioned, I am kind of interestd in her Borrowers RP... and the idea I had involved me not playing a woman! I was thinking of playing a nomad male, but a very strange one. He would be older, and, ns short, would serve to the rest of the characters as the strange, fatherly type, always giving advice and friendly to all he meets.  

Jerohan

Blessed Knight

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:10 pm
Jerohan
Revan Star
-groans-

XD

Hmm... I had an idea a few days ago... but I was drunk, and too busy playing Skyrim. Damn...

Hmm... as Diedre mentioned, I am kind of interestd in her Borrowers RP... and the idea I had involved me not playing a woman! I was thinking of playing a nomad male, but a very strange one. He would be older, and, ns short, would serve to the rest of the characters as the strange, fatherly type, always giving advice and friendly to all he meets.

Wait.. wait! A dude, playing a male character in a yuri rp, whos sole goal ISN'T to turn all the girls straight and make them his harem? O_O

holy molly! amazing and original! (and I'm only being lightly sarcastic, I'm actually amused)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:12 pm
Revan Star
Jerohan
Revan Star
-groans-

XD

Wait.. wait! A dude, playing a male character in a yuri rp, whos sole goal ISN'T to turn all the girls straight and make them his harem? O_O

holy molly! amazing and original! (and I'm only being lightly sarcastic, I'm actually amused)

Heheheh. Yeah... I definitly DON'T want to be that guy. Although, ig y'all wouldn't mind being my harem in an RP. whee

I kid, I kid. Anyway... so... it seems the holidays really helped to stuff this guld into the grave. Anyone still around?

Also, the character, as I mentioned, would be quist strange. Imagine you're typical curly-moustached, rapier-weilding, well-dressed gentleman... only make him a borrower. But a borrower that tends to throw caution to the wind, craves excitement (though sometims his old age catches up to him), wears bright clothes, and never borrows unless he ASKS FOR PERMISSION! Usually, though, he does it in a manner where he cannot be seen or heard, such as if the human is distracted, talking to someone else, watching TV, etc. He will take the silence as concent, and proceed to borrow the item/s in question.  

Jerohan

Blessed Knight

Jerohan

Blessed Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:22 pm
Revan Star
Jerohan
Revan Star
-groans-

XD

Heheheh. Yeah... I definitly DON'T want to be that guy. Although, ig y'all wouldn't mind being my harem in an RP. whee

I kid, I kid. Anyway... so... it seems the holidays really helped to stuff this guld into the grave. Anyone still around?

Also, the character, as I mentioned, would be quist strange. Imagine you're typical curly-moustached, rapier-weilding, well-dressed gentleman... only make him a borrower. But a borrower that tends to throw caution to the wind, craves excitement (though sometims his old age catches up to him), wears bright clothes, and never borrows unless he ASKS FOR PERMISSION! Usually, though, he does it in a manner where he cannot be seen or heard, such as if the human is distracted, talking to someone else, watching TV, etc. He will take the silence as concent, and proceed to borrow the item/s in question.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:52 pm
Damn you D and your horrible enabling. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/alphabet-soup-section-7/t.77344887/  

Akai_ryu
Crew

Stella_V

Adored Lovergirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:35 pm
I know it seems over used and a bit tiring, but since I'm a music freek, would anyone do a band rp?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:34 pm
Stella_V
I know it seems over used and a bit tiring, but since I'm a music freek, would anyone do a band rp?
I might... depends on what kind of band? If it's a happy, bubbly pop thing I'd go nuts. If it were an all-female heavy metal band... count me in!

m/ (>o<) m/  

Jerohan

Blessed Knight

Stella_V

Adored Lovergirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:44 pm
Jerohan
Stella_V
I might... depends on what kind of band? If it's a happy, bubbly pop thing I'd go nuts. If it were an all-female heavy metal band... count me in!

m/ (>o<) m/

Metal band of course. I'm no good with making good plots though  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:46 pm
Stella_V
Jerohan
Stella_V

m/ (>o<) m/

Awesome.

Awesome! Now what kind of metal? Hardcore death metal? Thrash metal? Melodic death metal? Viking metal? Speed metal? Folk/power metal?

And I'm bad at coming up with plots, too. Heheh. If anything, my best bet would be 'wing it as we go'. XD Of course, those usually end badly...  

Jerohan

Blessed Knight

Stella_V

Adored Lovergirl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:35 pm
Jerohan
Stella_V
Jerohan
Stella_V

m/ (>o<) m/

Awesome.

Awesome! Now what kind of metal? Hardcore death metal? Thrash metal? Melodic death metal? Viking metal? Speed metal? Folk/power metal?

And I'm bad at coming up with plots, too. Heheh. If anything, my best bet would be 'wing it as we go'. XD Of course, those usually end badly...

Melodic death metal I think.. but I might change my mind come tomorrow because I am just that indesicive  
-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff