Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:22 pm
*Nes looked confused still* its harder than it looks aint it? *he tried to laugh but was interuppted by his growling stomach*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:30 pm
"Yep, now go eat something, that growling is rather annoying." Joy jumped up on the table and growled. Kasumi couldn't help but laugh.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:42 pm
I'll try and find someplace... but I really wanted to get my work done... *Nes sighed and began heading for the door*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:00 am
"You can finish after you eat something." Kasumi had a rather smug smile on her face as Joy barked at Nes. Kasumi grabbed Joy, "Shh!" Joy looked at Kasumi and jumped onto her lap curling up into a little ball. "......Why me?" Kausmi thought out loud as she petted Joy with one hand and began to read through the paperwork with the other.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:40 pm
The news of Scar's apparence in central had spread slowly through the State Head Quarters, but the majorityof the military officers haven't found out yet. Only the highest of officials knew about Scar's presence.

Scar lurked around the city, keeping his eyes on the State Head Quaters as he passed by. People looked at him oddly when they noticed his curiousity towards the Military base. Some would pass by and tell him 'It's not going to move anywhere soon' while others simply grunted and continued to walk away.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:11 pm
Kasumi sighed and decided it would be best to take Joy home before Joy was found. So she took out the bag Joy was carried in placing Joy gently in and leaving it partly open for Joy to breath. She stood up her sword by her side as she walked out of the headquaters. Kasumi sighed, it still felt weird to be outside almost unaturale(sp) but she had to bring Joy home. She started to walk away when she had thought she saw Scar, yet for some reason she didn't think it was him.

'It wouldn't make sense to be close to the headquaters.' Kasumi though, she shrugged it off and began to walk home taking Joy out of the bag holding Joy in her left arm as she walked away. Before she did she turned to the guards and told them, "Be alert." She was worried in case that was really Scar she thought she saw, she was praying in her mind that it wasn't.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:23 pm
Scar had now walked along the busy streets of Central. The State HQ was a couple blocks away and the place was abuzz with military personel. He wanted to jump out in the middle of the street and kill evey officer that came close to him but he still lacked the courage to take on a full platoon on his own. As much as he wished to do this task he held back his anger and continued about doing his own things. Some of the military personel thought they spotted him but unfortunitly for them he quickly dissapeared out of sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:35 pm
Kasumi got to her house and set Joy inside and handed her a few treats petting her on the head, "Mommy will be back I still have some work to do." Kausmi smiled as she left Joy in the house and walked back to headquaters. Her hands in her pockets as she walked along. Her eyes scanning the are around her as she walked along in case of Scar.

She highly doubted he come close to headquaters. She knew he had power but not enough to take on many state alchemists much less some of the strongest ones were there right now. No man was that foolish, though it would help if Scar would attack heaquaters. She began to think of a trap. In her mind it was starting to work but she kept forgetting about his alchemy. She shook her head and sighed.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:35 pm
Scar stopped and waited in a dark alley. To his left was the crouded streets of 1st St. Like always the officers passed by every now and then so Scar remained to keep a low profile. Every now and then a civilian would stop and stare at him and then walk away. He grumbled to himself as they did this, telling himself to ignore them.

It was then he noticed that State Officials were here in this part of town and looking at the shops nearby. Scar wasn't sure if they were really looking for him but he could only guess that it was under cover work. 'I need to find a way into the city's library.' He silently told himself and leaned to the side to look around the corner. Sure enough he saw the library and it was heavily guarded.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:41 pm
Kasumi took out her cellphone calling the state headquaters, "Hello Connect me to mustang...It's Kasumi now just send it through okay." Kasumi sounded rather annoyed as she sat down in a near-by bench waiting for the call to go through. "Ah Mustang, listen I need you and Nes to take care of my work for today. I have some research to do I'll assume you two can take care of it........Good I'll see you both tomorrow, I'll expect a report on what my files all said." She hung up and walked around Central she was looking for Scar.

She seemed surprised that she hadn't seen him. After all you'd think he'd try to kill the higher ups, but it seemed anyone, what bothered her the most was the fact that many lately had nothing to do with the ishbal massacre. She scanned the area making sure to find Scar. She'd search all day and night if need be.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Scorp Ession

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:57 pm
Scorp left the aracde after blowing a dollarfifty on some games. He began to walk around central for a little while as he htought over recent events. Should he join the military or keep up his work as a bounty hunter. IT was a tough descion being self employed he didn't have to listen to a G-DDamned soul if he didn't want to. However working for the military would gve him a soilid income which was something he could use having to pay3,500 a month really did take it's toll or on kid who wasn't rich to begin with. He knew that if he didn't make the payment they would have one more month before being kicked out and then what. HE couldn't let them loose but he couldn't put them in a free nut house either. They wouldn't get the care they deserved. Scorp found himself by the Military's HQ. Then taking a deep breath he decided and began to walk up the steps to see how he could apply for a job.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:08 pm
Kasumi went back to headquaters noticing someone up on the steps and walked up to him, "Who are you?" Kasumi seemed rather curious as to this man. Than again for all she knew he was a spy for someone, perhaps Scar though that was unlikely. She wasn't sure to trust him or not, but she knew she had to finish some thing here at her office before taking the day off.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:34 pm
*Mustang had told Nes about Kasumi calling him* alright... thanks Mustang *Nes said then he began working on the rest of the paperwork, he had gone to a diner not far from the one he had been kicked out of* I wonder what she's doing anyway... *he heard voices outside and went to check it out, he saw Scorp and Kasumi talking then he said* everything okay Kasumi? *he asked with concern*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:36 pm
"Yeah sure." Kasumi looked behind her, she was still worried that Scar was in the area. She had her right hand on the hilt of her sword she sighed and let go of her sword and turned back to Nes.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:20 pm
Through a back window Scar entered the Central Library and began to silently skim through books. Some contained profiles while others contained information about red stones and such. That when he paused and came accross the name with a picture along side it. It was the girl he had nearly killed just a couple days ago. "Kasumi...he wispered and read her profile. Skimming through the contents that were signed in ink when he came accross the information about the Ishbal massacre, but it only talked about the history events and not of her own accomplishements.

He gripped his right fist tightly and then tore the page out of the book softly so the librarian wouldn't hear him. Once the page was completely unhooked from the book's grip, Scar slid the book slowly back into place and then went out the same way he had gotten in.

Once he was away from any civilians or military personel, he continued to read the profile of Kasumi. Once he was satisfied he folded the three pages and then pocketed thm into his inner coat pocket.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff