Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Malevolent Playgrounds [Private Mission: Complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:16 am
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
█████████████████████████████████████████████
king
xx of hearts

"Your body is so warm. I wish I could stay here with you forever." He was glad that Misty was so happy. She didn't need to be reminded of that mean boy breaking her heart. Staying in this position made him feel a bit drowsy but he was alright with it. All Donovan wanted was to make her happy. Looking down at the girl's heart he smiled softly. "It's such a beautiful heart. It suits you. Donovan rested his forehead against hers before giving Misty, what was hers, back. Now that he had returned her heart she should be back to normal.

"The bonds I forge are what give me the ultimate strength, their hearts strong and brave shall guide me to an absolute and unbeatable power."

Nebbia d Argento
Nurse Melani sure does seem to have a...new look. *Cough followed by awkward silence*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:16 pm
Crasher wave
Lololol Yus XD

User Image

The brunette would feel a gentle warmth in her chest while her heart started beating again, which eventually woke Misty up.
"Hello"
She greeted, holding onto Donovan with a cheery smile.
"Did I fell asleep again?"
She giggled, enjoying this feeling she held when being near Donovan.
"I hope I didn't keep you waiting a lot."
She paused while fixing her eyes on Donovan.
"You've always been looking up for me. Even when you were little."
Without any warning, the brunette would plant her lips over the boy's forehead. A soft display of gratitude towards her little brother.
"Thank you..."
She added, after the kiss was broken and leaning her forehead against his.
"That makes me, really happy."  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:28 pm
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
king
xx of hearts

The small boy nodded. "Yeah, you dozed off again silly, but it's okay. Donovan is always going to be watching out for you so don't worry." The boy brushed her hair using his hand. When he said he wanted to stay like this forever, he meant it. Being here with all of them was like a happy dream, one he never wanted to wake up from. "That is all I want for you nee-chan." His eyes looked away for just a moment. He was embarrassed that he might have gotten the term wrong. It had been awhile since he had studied the language so it was understandable if he got some words wrong here and there, as well as the fact that he couldn't understand what Dovelette meant by Onii chan for awhile. It felt right enough, but he still blushed worried that he made some sort of mistake.

"The bonds I forge are what give me the ultimate strength, their hearts strong and brave shall guide me to an absolute and unbeatable power."

Nebbia d Argento
It isn't a bad look... It's just...different. c:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:02 pm
Crasher wave
Well all videogames have this character that ends up with a sexy costume at one given time xD

User Image

The chirping birds at the distance would be the only ones to break the silence between Donovan and Misty. The weapon flustered as she heard the boy's words. Even more by how he reacted after stating them.
"It's alright..."
She assured, her arms would wrap around Donovan's body, pulling him closet as she embraced her little brother.
"I'll always be happy just as long as I have you around. There's no way I could get upset when you are always there to cheer me up Donovan kun."
The weapon smiled staring at the trapped boy within her arms, it was a pleasant feeling. The brunette would sever the distance between their faces before her lips would rest against the boy's cheek. A rather long and gentle kiss.
Chuckling as it faded, the brunette cuddled against her little brother.

[Time skip Action.]

====> [Go to The Living room, Eva]
====> [Go to Melani's room]
====> [Go to the tree house Zoey]
====> [Go to My room, Dovelette]  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:46 pm
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
king
xx of hearts

The little boy didn't seem to mind the birds, he enjoyed the chirping sounds. It was like music to him, somewhat anyway. "That's good, but I think I will just stick with the usual way I talk. It seems better for me anyways." He was so use to being hugged now that he wasn't surprised by it. Donovan welcomed all of the hugs, but he knew that he would have to leave eventually, but afterwards he was beginning to question if he wanted to leave. Could he really stay? At death city it was kind of lonely, but here he had a family again. Maybe it wasn't his family, but they loved him like a real one. The idea seemed all too crazy to Donovan, but his heart was warming to the idea. "Well that's good. Maybe I'll just have to stay with you forever then!" The boy joked with her, but it did seem like a nice thought. After some time with Misty, Donovan would feel all bright and cheery. She seemed to have a real positive effect on his attitude. Now that he had spent some more time getting to know the girl he would try and get to know the others a little more, more notably, Melani. While the boy had mixed feelings about the eldest he figured that he should get to know her a little more as well as Zoey, but he felt like Zoey should wait a little bit. After what happened at breakfast he thought that he might give her a little time to cool down, just in case she had some negative feelings after Donovan teased her.

[Exit To Melani's Room]

Nebbia d Argento
You make a good point there! I do have this one thing for one of my characters, but I haven't gotten to use it yet. When the time comes I can't way to use it. ^^ This mission is like a game by the way, with all the choices... This means I must strive for the high score. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:25 pm
Crasher wave
you also going to put someone on a sexy costume? XD

User Image

The door would creek as the young boy would venture once more within Melani's room. This time, the place was less of a mess. Apparently Melani wasn't around. Or it would give that impression. The golden rays of the sunny day would peek through the tiny spaces on the window's protector.
The room itself was quite simple. But for the venturing boy it may look like a playground of unexplored regions.
Enter with caution,for the redhead might be watching you, even as he peeks.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:54 pm
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
king
xx of hearts

The young boy would push the door softly. There didn't seem to be anyone inside. "Melani...? Are you here?" He didn't know why he was trying so hard to be quiet, he hadn't intended to come into the room and find no one. If no one was here then he would just leave, but he stopped. Now he would really have a reason to be quiet, he closed the door behind him so no one would catch him in Melani's room alone. "Are you here Melani?" Donovan asked, just once more. He wanted to see if he would get a response before he began snooping. "This is wrong. An invasion of someone's personal property is very wrong... but I'd be lying if I said I weren't curious." So far the boy would touch nothing, but he did search high and low for something of interest. "What if she finds me here? I'll probably get punished I bet." He shut his eyes at the thought of being shamed by Melani, or worse yet Eva. He didn't want to do anything that would upset his mother. Getting nervous Donovan thought he might just leave, but not before looking out of the window. He was curious of what kind of view the redheaded girl had in her room.

Nebbia d Argento
Maybe. >w> I've already got something for Takeshi. Now I just need one for Charles! rofl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:34 pm
Crasher wave
Hurray for costumes >w<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By investigating the room, the boy would find himself on a quest for seeking the unknown. Shoes here, papers there. There didn't seem to be anything that would particularly interest the boy. Yet the trill of exploring may be enough reward for trying.
With no answer, Donovan was free to roam the redhead's room as he pleased. Who would stop him anyway?
As he ventured to inspect the golden rays of sun, he would find himself to short for the job. And in need to reach for a chair, so she may climb over her sister's desk and finally reach for the window.
With the creek of the protectors loud enough for anyone in the room to hear. Donovan would proceed to inspect the view from the windows. Not before a paper, or more accurately a photo fell off face down on the desk. Apparently it was sticked with tape to the window. but the tape wear down and fell off once the protectors of the window were moved.

[ What do do? ]
-------> [Peek at the window]
-------> [Peek at the photo ]  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:46 pm
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
king
xx of hearts

Donovan contemplated whether or not he should use the chair to take a peek at the window. Was it really worth it? The noise might attract someone and he really didn't want someone spotting him here. While he wanted to leave he was reminded though that he had come this far, why go back now? Donovan had used a chair, the first thing he would touch in the room before fiddling with the protectors. After the photo fell though Donovan was worried, something had moved out of place. Would Melani know someone was in here if she saw it misplaced? Donovan didn't look out the window but instead reached for the photo. With it in hand he sat down on the chair he moved. "What's this?" Young Donovan kept his eyes glued on the photo without so much as acknowledging the space around him.

[Peek at the photo!]

Nebbia d Argento
Costumes are always fun. Choices can also be fun though. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:21 pm
Crasher wave
yup o wo what kind of costumes do you got ? o . o

The boy would reach for the picture, as he did, he couldn't help but peek on it as curiosity was a vital spot in any child.
Donovan turns the photo so the image would face him. Would he like it? would it annoy him? would it just feel odd?
The picture was none other than the 5 siblings.
Apparently Donovan and Dovelette were still babies. It was hard to tell which one would be who since the lower half of their bodies was immersed in water. It would seem this picture was taken when they were just bathing them. Misty was carrying one of the babies, while Zoey the other And with Melani holding onto the eldest so that they won't accidentally drop the babies.
By the looks of it, Eva was the one to take the picture.

As the feelings, whatever they may be, flow into the boy's head, Donovan would not see the silhouette placed behind him as he peek.
Bending forward so that her face would reach the height of Donova's shoulder, the eldest sister would peek at the same object he was.
"My my, a curious little fella I see. Didn't mom told you not to pick at people's stuff without permission?"
The eldest sister said, while trapping the boy by the waist so that he may not run anywhere.
"Now, I wonder what sort of punishment should be the right one for this situation."
Melanie said with a devious grin.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:16 pm
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
king
xx of hearts

Donovan saw himself and the five other girls. It was weird how there were pictures of him as a baby. He had never seen himself so young before, or was that Dovelette? He couldn't tell the difference between the babies, just like the other pictures he had seen. Donovan knew it had to be him or Dovelette, he could just tell from the appearance. His feelings on the matter were conflicting with the thoughts in the back of his mind. It was heartwarming, but also confusing. Why would they have pictures like this around? Then again, he remembered that he went over questions similar to this once before. Whatever this place was, however they had gotten pictures of him as a baby, or even if this was just a happy dream that Donovan may not wake from, he enjoyed it none of the less. It was like he had a family again. "Curious little fella? Hehe! I guess I am aren't I? I was just curious is all." It didn't hit him until a little while loner. "Oh! It's you, I'm so sorry! I was looking for you, I was lonely so I..." The young boy looked towards the ground ashamed. There was nothing he could say to get him out of this, he had been caught redhanded. Knowing just a little about Melani, he knew he didn't want to stand idle. It would have been best if he ran now, that way she wouldn't get him. The last time she had him to herself he was left frightened. "Well I better go, sorry I was snooping and stuff," he said in a hurried tone before he was caught. Now that Melani had him he knew that this was going to be an unpleasant time once again. "Maybe we can just forget this ever happened. What do you say? Haha...ha?" He tried to laugh his way out of it, but it was probably too late.

Nebbia d Argento
Swimwear and sweaters and tracksuits. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:23 pm
Crasher wave
yayness >w< ~<3

Melanie smirked, she knew she caught him redhanded and his excuses were just delightful as he lost hopes of escaping just as soon as she caught him.
"Why yes, a curious little boy indeed. Did you like it?"
She teased, pulling Donovan closer until her embrace would finally get ahold of the boy's figure. The devious smirk could pretty much sentence poor Donovan.
"I happen to take good care of that picture so I would hate for something to happen to it. May I have it back?"
She asked gently, but there wasn't much of a choice for Donovan at this point.
"Can you guess which one of them are you?"
She asked pointing at the twins at the bathtub.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:17 pm
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
king
xx of hearts

A forced smile appeared on his face. "Yeah the photo was nice." Donovan wasn't displeased with the photo, but worried what his punishment might be. Maybe if he had kept a smiley face then Melani wouldn't be too hard on him. "I wouldn't dream of doing anything to it. It is a really nice picture." He gave it back to her in one piece, expecting to be punished directly afterwards, but instead he was asked a question. "You are asking me if I know? Well... I don't think I can tell the difference really." Taking a guess he pointed to the baby within Misty's grasp. "I'm guess here, but is that one me?" The young boy didn't pick Misty for any particular reason, but he couldn't be sure who would hold him as a baby.

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:26 pm
Crasher wave

The redhead would smirk deviously.
"No, nowadays anyone would have thought that, but Misty is actually holding Dovelette. You, on he other hand were babysit by Zoey until you were 3. It's actually surprising how fast you've forgotten about her. No wonder why she treats you like she does today."
Melanie teased, her hands would slide down the boy's sides just bellow his arms, so she may lift the little peeping tom.
"Now there, I wonder what should I do to you today ~<3"
She spoke with a charming voice, but Should Donovan knew her better, he could be sure what would there to be next wouldn't be charming.
She took the boy towards her bathroom and locked the door.
Things began to feel awkward when she started undressing him. Leaving nothing but his trunks.
Melanie's evil smirk would finally reveal her sinister plan as she opened the water to flow into the bathtub.
" ^ ^ ~<3"  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:36 pm
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
king
xx of hearts

Donovan really did look surprised. With the way things were with him and Misty he never would have guessed that she would be the one taking care of him as a baby. What was even more surprising though, was how Donovan was falling for the illusion. He had believed in everything Melani had said despite the lack of memories. The boy was beginning to feel a little guilty now. Melani did say that he had forgotten about Zoey, and while Donovan had no recollection of forgetting about her, he did feel guilty. "She watched me when I was younger? She doesn't really seem like the babysitting type." While skeptical to the matter, he knew Melani had no reason to lie. There was also the picture, but it wasn't like that could be trusted as solid evidence on account of Donovan's other half. Donovan still wanted to escape Melani's room knowing the she would do something devious, but with her restricting him there would be no opening to get away from her. Still a child he had no real strength he could rely on. Once Donovan was taken to the bathroom he was a bit nervous. "What are you doing? You know I already took a bath, I take my personal hygiene very seriously. Haha!" The boy forced another laugh, but Melani didn't seem like she would back down from her plan.

Nebbia d Argento

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces