Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Malevolent Playgrounds [Private Mission: Complete] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Malevolent Playgrounds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Number of Teams Allowed: 1 individual

Enemy/Enemies: Deception, Despair, Dread.

Reward: The truth...

Summary (up to two detailed paragraphs):
You face a woman of particularly ordinary features, she asks if you would like to play a game. If you ever, by any chance, reply Yes. You are dragged along within the creature's domain.
Here, there's only 1 way out. Find the truth and unveil the secrets that lead to your freedom or forever get lost within the chambers of the devil machine.

The game is simple. There are 3 djins hidden in various areas. Defeat the Djins to unveil a secret for each. After that, you would be able to find the keys that would lead to the lair of the devil Machine.
Defeat the devil machine's Illusion and escape before being dragged by it and forever remain on this cursed playground of desolation and despair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:13 pm
Malevolent Playgrounds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They say that witches are born from princesses who were not rescued.

Donovan's Inventory:

"Zoey's Heart"
Suplementary Class :
-Perks
Teleport
Fiery wavelength (Counts as Fire/Thunder attacks) Shockwave blast attacks.
Vorpal Surge (Counts as water attack) Engulf itself with a vater veil that makes attacks reduce the opponent's evasion. (Protects against fire)

Weak to thunder
Strong against Water /Fire

Melani's Heart

Brave Shield Class :
-Perks
Swift speed
Joltik barrage (Counts as Thunder attacks) Casts a veil of sparks, should you be hit, the jolts jump back at the foe.
Defibrilator Strike (Counts as Thunder attack) Propels an electric charged fist, similar to soul purge.

Weak to Ground
Strong against Water /Thunder

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:58 am
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
█████████████████████████████████████████████
king
xx of hearts

"Where am I...?" The young one looked around the place. Everything seemed quiet with the exception of the brilliant waterfall, still something about the area felt odd. It was beautiful and the sight was just majestic, it made Donovan's heart melt for a few moments before the lad had to regain his sense of concentration. Still the lack of living organisms gave the young lad a disgruntled face. "This place is so empty...void of life. Maybe it just needs a friend, someone to have a good time within the area. Isn't that right?" Donovan gave a slight giggle but afterwards nothing replied back to him but a long an eerie silence, the large waterfall did little to add to the void noise. "Look at me...talking to a place. What am I doing? Oh your so hopeless Donovan!" After he was done chastising himself he explored a little. Nothing could stop the place from feeling so grim however, there was just something about it that bothered him. "I'm ready to play...but no one seems to be here. Maybe she put me under some illusion...but it feels real enough. She transported me! That would be the logical conclusion, right?" As he walked a little further his steps made a low clunk noise. "HELLO!? IS ANYBODY ELSE HERE!? I'm suppose to be playing a game yet no one is here to give me a warm welcome..." Expressing a long, deep, audible breath of sadness, he wondered what was going on exactly. "I'd say it feels lonely here but I've been use to it for awhile now. It does little too me. There I go again! Donovan you've got to stop talking to yourself, it isn't normal." It was the sad truth but he was right, he was still adjusting to his new life. Making new friends wasn't as easy as he thought it would be and for some reason he'd always find himself utterly depressed. "No matter how far these legs take me I can't seem to find a living soul. At least the view is nice." Watching the waterfall soothed him, all thoughts faded from his mind, all the noise that could be heard by him was the sound of running water.

"The bonds I forge are what give me the ultimate strength, their hearts strong and brave shall guide me to an absolute and unbeatable power."

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:42 pm
Crasher Wave

Malevolent Playgrounds

As Donovan arrived this dangerous realm, he wouldn't take long before his loneliness was set aside. A gentle tug upon his Jacket would appeal for the boy's attention, as a little girl would stand there, observing the boy with curiosity.

"Onii chan, you came here to play with me?"  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:27 pm
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
king
xx of hearts

Feeling a slight pulling motion coming from behind Donovan turned around. So frightened he fell backwards awkwardly, landing on his rear end he closed his eyelids shut tightly. "Ow...that really hurt." As he opened his eyes he wasn't expecting to see anyone else here and he was so busy with the waterfall that he had let his guard down, not that he had any guard to begin with. "Well I was sent here to play a game with someone else but since they aren't here I guess I can play a game with you." His painful expression quickly changed, he smiled happily at the little girl. "My name is Donovan. Nice to meet you." Really the boy should have left the realm then and there, but it didn't seem as ominous now that someone else was there with him. "Are you the only one here little one? Where is your family?" Curiosity grew towards the girl, she had popped out of nowhere in this strange realm. Alone in fact. Many questions arouse from Donovan's mind but he didn't want to scare the girl away now. He'd play along with her little game and then ask her questions slowly when it was over. "Never mind what I said before, you don't need to answer any of them yet. If I win then you have to answer all of my questions. Okay?"

"The bonds I forge are what give me the ultimate strength, their hearts strong and brave shall guide me to an absolute and unbeatable power."

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:22 pm
Crasher Wave
My bad I meant Onii not oni XD

Malevolent Playgrounds

The little girl giggled one the boy tripped over his rear.
"You are very silly Onii chan."
She replied, observing Donovan went back an forth with questions about herself, but taking them back moments later.
"huh?"
They would eventually reach the point in which Donovan proposed a game, and since she was fond of games, she didn't thought about it twice before she would agree with Donovan.
"Okay, Onii chan. But if I win you must play with me and mommy forever."
She said with excitement while holding onto the boy's arm.
"First of all, we need new toys. Mommy is always bored, and boredom Kills, and I don't want mommy to die, it would bore me and eventually kill me... boredom is baaad."
She added, as if she was trying to explain a little boy her point of view.
"My name is Dovelette, and you are my Onii chan ~<3"
Said Dovelette, hugging onto the boy's arm tenderly.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:58 pm
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
king
xx of hearts

The sound of a young one giggling brought joy to Donovan's ears. He was glad that he amused the little one, even if it was at the expense of pain. "The first thing I'm going to ask is what does Oni chan means...," he muttered quietly. As the little girl began to hold on to his arm he didn't seem to mind as much. If she was happy then he guessed it was alright. "What was it that little children liked...sugar? Forgive me, I should have brought some sweets." For a moment Donovan felt a bit uneasy, he had not known what the little girl meant by playing a game with her and her supposed mother forever. "Maybe she's just lonely and needs a friend...poor thing," he whispered to himself quietly. He started to think that the reason why she wanted him to play forever with her and her mother was because she was lonely, just like him. If you looked around you could see that not that many people were around to play with exactly. One thought led to another and he wondered who was this girls mother. Why was she not here watching over her, especially in a place like this. She could fall if she wasn't careful, but more importantly, why would her mother bring her daughter to a place like this. It wasn't an ideal place to be, the view was nice but other than that what else was there? "You have a beautiful name Dovelette. It reminds me of a beautiful white dove, they are these really nice birds that look really pretty." As she hugged his arm he didn't object, he was glad that she was enjoying herself a bit.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:30 pm
Crasher Wave

Malevolent Playgrounds

"oh it's a funny story onii chan. Mommy said that if I were to be a boy she would name me Donovan... but if I were to be a girl I would be Dovelette... so that's why mommy pick that name for me..."
                              Replied the girl as she pulled on his arm a little to guide him by the edge of one of the platforms.
                              "Come on Onii chan, we need to keep going, we need to find my toys or I won't be able to play with mommy > . <"
                              The little girl said as if it were a matter of life and death. After all, she did seemed to be the kind of girl that was active most of the time.
                              "Come on let's go... I can't wait to play story telling."
                              Exclaimed Dovelette while expecting Donovan to help her get to the bottom of the lake in which there was a bright Gemstone awaiting in the middle of the lake. The place was a coffing which contained a the dreaming silhouette of a woman.

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:55 pm
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
king
xx of hearts

Things were beginning to feel a bit more ominous to Donovan as the girl continued to speak. Still he shrugged it off and acted as if the whole thing were one big coincidence and nothing was wrong at all. "As she guided him he struggled to keep up with her. "Young ones are always full of energy aren't they...I was probably like you at some point as well. Crazy about games and toys and all of that. The stuff can wait though, there isn't much need to rush. I'll go get your toy but I want you to stay here safely. I couldn't live with myself if I let you get hurt." Examining the lake he felt a bit hesitant to jump in. Still he wasn't going to back down from this game that the little girl wanted to play so much. His questions couldn't remain unanswered either, he wanted to know a great deal. "I won't be losing this game..." The young lad jumped into the lake with the intention of obtaining the beautiful gemstone that was located at the bottom of the lake. As his left arm reached out so his hand could touch the bright gemstone he felt weird. What was a beautiful gemstone doing in the middle of a random lake in this random realm? Shrugging off any doubt he reached in to bring the gemstone back to Dovelette.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:20 pm
Crasher Wave

Malevolent Playgrounds

"Okay, I'll wait here Onii chan ~<3"
                              She replied playfully while she sat on the edge of the platform to have a good look.

Donovan would dive for the stone, however once he reached the surface, and gasped for some air. The water would push his body out from the surface, just as if the water became solid floor.

"I wouldn't take that if I were you..."

A devious cackle could be heard, echoing through the walls that surrounded the lake.
                              Just as his body, a coffin emerged from the depths of the lake. Containing the silhouette of a woman.
                              "That gemstone is precious to me... you can't take it that easily."
                              The voice was sweet and gentle...
                              "Now... be a good boy and lay dead for me..."
                              Replied the voice with that same tone as a water Djin Emerged behind the

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:55 pm
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
king
xx of hearts

As Donovan was pushed back from a currently unknown force he checked to see if Dovelette was okay. "W-Whats going on?" Donovan struggled to get up after being pushed so hard. "Dovelette stay back!" Taking a few steps back he wondered if the gemstone was really worth all of this. "Now I'm suppose to take that gem there, I need it for a game. Maybe I could perhaps...borrow it? We don't have to fight and no one has to fight, we could even become friends. We just got off on the wrong foot, my name is Donovan. Whats yours?" Most people would see Donovan as naive but he honestly believed that he could persuade her. "Lets all be rational, okay?" There was much honesty in his voice as he spoke, still he was worried about the Djin greatly. Avoiding the fight and keeping Dovelette safe became his top priority now. At this point he would do all that he could to avoid fighting.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm
Crasher Wave

Malevolent Playgrounds

"okay, take care onii chan, she's very smart and tricky, don't let her fool you > .<"
                              Advices the little girl as Donovan could see the bed of the lake was filled with corpses of various peoples, witches, kishings, demons, weapons and meisters alike. All of them with their bodies frozen in terror as they sank helpessly into the lake. Watching the surface with desperation. But none of them were alive now.

"Oh, dear, how bout you just hand over the stone and I kill you swiftly and with no pain mm?"
                              The sweetened voice called for Donovan, while the Djin disappeared form sight with a fog veil, appearing behind him and attempting to shred his boddy with it's sharped fangs.
                              "Here, let me help you join your friends down bellow...Just like you helped me once... shouldn't you love to be along them?... "
                              Said the sweet voice, speaking of the corpses at the bed of the lake.

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:25 pm
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
king
xx of hearts

"Got it! Thanks Dovelette!" Done complimenting her he decided how he should react next. The situation was quickly spiraling out of his control, however was it really ever in his control to begin with? Catching the sight of all those that fell before him he felt nervous. Talking wasn't going to get him out of this, it usually never did. Donovan could his heart beat faster and faster with every beating moment, the thud was so loud to Donovan that he thought anyone near his vicinity could hear it. "Looks like we can't solve this with words after all...I'm so bad at persuading people. If only I were more inspirational..." The fog that the Djin used as cover worked well. He had no clue it was going to disappear and reappear behind him. Within the nick of time Donovan noticed the Djin just in time to evade. Donovan managed to jump back quickly along with the help of his adrenaline fueling him. Landing not too far from the Djin he fell backwards once again. "I'm so clumsy...ow!" Now wasn't the time to be slipping up, one wrong move and he could end up like the corpses in the lake. "Why'd you kill them all...? You didn't have to..." His heart sank for each and every individual that fell victim supposedly due to the Djin. "And I never helped you, we just met did we not?" The boy was frightened by the sight of his opponent, he didn't have any faith that he could win. Disheartened and scared he was mostly paralyzed by fear, his body wouldn't listen to a single command. It was like he was at war within himself, a conflict from deep within stopped the boy from responding. "I-I can't move...why not?" It was indeed a struggle, there wasn't much that could be done at this point. Frozen he just watched the Djin awaiting for something to happen.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:29 pm
Crasher Wave

Malevolent Playgrounds

"Aren't you the modest kind of person?... You can't fool me twice Eirs, I am going to finish you once and for all!!"
                              Sentenced the voice violently as the Djin spreaded multiple tentacles that travelled through water, no matter where
                              Donovan moved, the tentacles would seem to be two steps ahead. And just as he froze in fear, they started whipping
                              into him violently, tossing his body aside on erratic directions. A soft heart has no place in a hollow world filled with
                              despair.
                              "You are going to pay... pay for what you've done to my family! Be gone Eirs, you and your curse on man kind!"
                              Donovan had no way to see, within all the punishment he was receiving, the Djin had warped bellow the water's
                              surface and positioned itself bellow the boy. Spreading it's jaws it dashed against Donovan with all the desire to crush his sole existence into oblivion.
                              "Onii chaaan!!"
                              Yelled the little girl in concern, as a silly move led to her downfall.
                              "a-ahh!!"

The little girl fell of a cliff
                              the little girl who wished to live
                              Bellow the rings was a boy
                              who strived between fear and hope
                              To a certain death both of them fell
                              between sharp fangs and a frozen dwell.
                              The Djin smirked. "Her soul shall be mine!!"

Is our little hero going to die tonight?

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:01 pm
User ImageONOVAN xxISE
king
xx of hearts

"Eirs...? What are you talking about!? My name is Donovan!" Each lashing placed a sharp pain on the boy. The best he could do was endure the pain. It hurt a lot but what could he do. He was still so young, he wasn't ready to take on a foe as powerful as this. "I'm sorry. I don't know what I did to your family!" Just as he was enduring everything that had been lashed out on him he noticed a familiar voice. It was none other then Dovelette. "What are you doing?! Stay back!" His efforts seemed futile as she began to fall. There was no way on earth was he going to let her die because of him. As the Djin drew closer he panicked. There was so little to do in so little time. "I don't like fighting very much, but I won't let it all end here!" A portal that led to Donovan's heart appeared just before his chest. Following the sudden appearance of a portal a hilt of a blade could be seen pushing out of the portal. Quickly Donovan grabbed the longsword and pulled it out from within his chest. After he grabbed the sword an odd metallic energy began to form around Donovan, this was none other then his energy. In a few moment it passed and there was no odd features about Donovan other then the longsword he was wielding. With great haste he swung the blade at the creature sending a strong energy wave of his emotions directly at the beast. It was red which shouldn't have been too hard to see was symbolism for Donovan's anger and frustration at the moment. Whether or not the energy wave hit the beast he didn't care. Donovan made his way towards Dovelette as fast as he could. He had no idea what was in store for him or if he would be able to actually save her.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento
I don't know where she fell so if it was off the island completely I'll change it ^^

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff