Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
bounty on your head! [Private Hunter Mission] Complete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai tilted her head to the side slightly as Nilin spoke "So... do you want to be a meister or something?" she asked with a curious expression. As Nilin asked about her, Mirai paused for a moment "Ah? Well... No not really... I mean, I work under the DMA with my weapon partner," she said. It was weird being asked about who she was. Most already knew who she was... That she was a hybrid. That she was the daughter of the DMA head and the demon that had attacked Death City. That she was a prodigy... Mirai pushed those thoughts out of her head. It was a little refreshing being asked but at the same time, Mirai wasn't sure how to reply.
At that point, Mirai had realized that she had paused for a long period of time "Uh... Even though we don't go to the DMA, they are closely allied with the DWMA in a lot of what they do so that is why I am able to have a weapon partner. We are currently aiming to make him a Death Scythe."

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:12 pm
User Image
-"Sometimes you find the greatest things where you least expect it."-
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

Nilin's eyes widened and her fluster went just a little worse as Mirai asked if she wanted to become a meister.
"Oh, no no no. I would never dream of something as wild as that."
She was quick to dismiss, before adding the rest.
"I believe that there are people who were born with a talent. But not everyone has the same talent. As such I don't believe I'm qualified to even be at the DMWA. Mr. Star said it would be fine if I went there only because it would made it easier for me to keep my education while serving his daughters."
She smiled kindly, waiting for Mirai to break the silence. Finally explaining her goal as a magical meister.
"You seem to chase higher goals."
Her smile grew wider as she clapped both hands together, bending them lightly to the side as she added.
"I will root for you miss Hope."

[✯] OoC:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

"Being born with talent... isn't necessarily a thing..." Mirai began as her gaze went to the table, like she was seeing something else. "I mean... you are born with a certain potential and some people have easier access to use it and become something more... but you are never born great. It's all about building yourself up and refining your skills," she said. It was true that she had been born with incredible abilities but Mirai had to spend a ton of time to harness them to where she could actually use them. Her mother always said that when she was little she would sneeze and that would cause her telekinetic abilities to go into wack and launch things across the room. She recalled all of the intense training her father had put her through at such a young age as well. "So if you really do want to become a meister... or anything like that... you can very well do it. You just have to work for it. Talent has nothing to do with it..." she said and then trailed off as she realized she was talking too much. "Ah..." Mirai looked up and gave her an apologetic smile "Sorry.... But yeah, if you have something you really want to do, meister or pianist, or artist, or whatever, don't hesitate and just do it."
As Nilin has said she would root for Mirai, she smiled slightly and scratched her head "Heh... Thanks..." Then the waiter came by with Nilin's drink and Mirai's shake.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

Nilin snickered, she knew it was wrong and cursed within her breath but she couldn't help it. Mirai was so passionate with every word which hit Nilin from all directions. Breaking through her calm expression.
"I'm sorry, I've not made myself clear..."
Taking a breath while the waiter delivered the goodies, she would compose herself as she smiled brightly with her calm and proper expression.
"Thank you..."
Nilin said to the waiter while observing the spoon and napkin near her Parfait, as well as the knife, fork and napkin next to Mirar's shake. All of them were merely arranged but were not perfectly arranged. The Fork's head was a little too close to the knife while the salt and pepper were too close to Mirai. Breaking the symmetry and aesthetic of the table. To which Niling smiled, gently, not calmly. It was as if something was burning within her eyes.
"You see.."
Said Nilin, retaking conversation with Mirai.
"What I meant is everyone is born with a talent, something they are able to exceed with greatness... but not all of us share the same talents."
Nilin kep her smile, piking the spoon as a hostage with delicacy as she lifted her hand along with it.
"While I know that practice makes perfect. We all choose what path to follow, and I never considered being a meister or a weapon. On the other hand my strength comes from my family's practice which has been passed down through generations."
For a moment, while small in comparison to many souls Mirai had seen in her life. Nilin's sparkled, as if she had attained complete harmony within herself. This was a simple sign of concentration, yet Nilin's posture was relatively calm and carefree which made a huge contrast.
A simple toss. or so it seemed, made the spoon twirl as it flew towards Mirai. Only to fall along the way, the spoon was energized, Mirai could feel Nilin's soul within it. As the spoon landed it's head against the fork. A small reaction was created. Aligning the fork perfectly over the napkin while also making the spoon bounce backwards before ricocheting with the salt, making just the fair amount of distance to be perfectly centered. Bouncing against the vase with enough force to bounce back to Nilin's hand but not enough to damage or scratch it.
As she extended her hand to have the spoon land gently over her palm, her gentle hand Squeezed the spoon with a firm grip to interrupt it's momentum.
"I'm a house keeper. My parents and grand parents had been housekeepers. It just runs in our veins I suppose."

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai watched Nilin as she spoke, though didn't say anything. As Nilin suddenly flicked the spoon towards her, she simply watched as it landed on the fork, moving it and then the salt before bouncing against the vase and back in her hand. That took an incredible amount of concentration as well as knowledge of how hard one would throw the spoon as well as intelligence on physics and such. She was impressed by that. "Ah..." was all she said in reply before smiling slightly. If they were showing off skills...
The straw that was laid down for her casually lifted itself off the table and unwrapped itself before landing in Mirai's shake. Now hands needed. Though that wasn't as impressive as what Nilin had done. She was used to using her telekinesis and never had to focus on those sorts of skills. It was Nilin's own talent. "So you are going to be housekeeping for someone in Death City while you are in school?"

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:17 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

Just as Mirai, Nilin was rendered speechless as she saw the Straw unwrap itself and land upon Mira's shake.
"Marvelous!"
Exclaimed Nilin, clearly impressed by Mirai's display despite Mirai not thinking it was really that much, Just as Nilin didn't thought her own display was that impressive either.
"ah, yes..."
Nilin Answered while picking up something from her purse, it was an insignia, belonging to the Star Clan.
"I'll be assisting Miss Dara and Miss Reina Star. Or more likely, their home."
She explained.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai took a sip of her shake as Nilin spoke. It was super good. She didn't regret choosing it. Her gaze shifted to the familiar insignia that was the Star Clan's symbol. "Oh!" Mirai knew both of them pretty well, or at least Dara. Wasn't Vincent dating Reina last time she checked? "So you will be a kick a** housekeeper then. I am sure they will love the help," she stated with a smile.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:44 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

"I do hope so Miss Hope, I wouldn't want my first job being turned down."
She replied, turning over to pick her parfait and steal some of it's delicious content. It always cheered her up given she brought so many good memories.
Of course being called a kick a** housekeeper was a little embarrassing, but she couldn't simply debate that with Mirai now could she?

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

"I'll be rooting for you," Mirai told Nilin with a smile. Just then, the food came by. They certainly were quick. Hopefully the taste and quality of the food didn't suffer. That had happened a couple of times where Mirai went somewhere quick and it just didn't taste good. Once her platter was in front of her, Mirai put a napkin down in her lap and then cut the burger in half. Immediately, the fried egg in it began to ooze yolk. Mirai took a bite of one half then, happily eating it which revealed that it was indeed tasty.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

Nilin flustered, as now her words had bounced back at her. She was used to being supported by her family, but ever since elementary school she had trouble taking in the support or affection of other individuals outside her family.
Still, with years came experience and the usual cry for parents had been reduced to a mere fluster.
Picking up her fork she would thrust the dents into the salad, getting a chunk of chicken along with the veggies.
"Thank you miss Hope, I do appreciate it..."
She would pause for a minute, almost mesmerized as Mirai sold the hamburger as if made by a professional studio. It could be seen just how much Mirai looked forward to it, the way her eyes lost themselves as the yolk oozed and the smile that her lips summoned the mere moments before the first bite. There was still a bit of yolk over her lips, but Mirai didn't seem to mind. How wonderfully carefree. This however made her feel even guiltier since she "almost" orchestrated this wonderful person's death.
Nilin's hand would twist along with the fork, gently before properly offering the food upon her lips, only 90% of the travel, the remaining 10% was Nilin bending her head forward, just a little, before her lips would erase any sightings from the chunk, dragging the food, leaving the fork clean as if it was never used in the firs place, munching onto it just as soon as she retrieved the dents. Her lips seemed to be awfully soft.
Just as her passion towards housekeeping, it would seem she also took great care of her image.

Even the owner of the dinner thought seriously about hiring both of them for a new menu campaign.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai quickly finished her bite before swallowing and wiping her mouth with another napkin "It's alright. Oh, and you can just call me Mirai. No need for the formality," she told Nilin with a soft smile. She then went back to eating, taking another much cleaner bite of her burger before eating some of the fries that were on her plate as well.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

"Thank you Miss Hope... I mean. Mirai."
Old habits wouldn't fade away in an instant so it was understandable that Nilin would be calling Mirai Miss Hope every now and then.

She continued on the salad, with just as much etiquette as she was instructed since child. Not that it bothered her since by now it was a second nature to her.

Occasionally breaking the good habit only to sneak a few bits from her parfait's delicious content.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai continued eating in silence then, partially because she wasn't sure what else to say and she was sort of beating herself up for that internally. The heck do I ask?... Crap, this silence keeps going on longer and longer... If I ask something now it is just gonna sound weird and awkward.... But this silence is even worse... she thought to herself as she finished her burger rather quickly and then just went to eating her fries and sipping her shake. Fries and chocolate shakes tasted so good together.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Nilin Starshine
╚══════════════╝

Nilin on the other hand was comfortable with eating in silence, after all it was part of her education. Eat in silence and let the adults do the talking. Still, she couldn't help but observe Mirai's soft frowns. Barely visible but it showed Hope was troubled. What could it be?
Her eyes drifted over the table, was something off place? Was she missing condiments? Someone took her order wrong?
"Is everything alright Miss ... M-Mirai?"
She couldn't take it and had to ask, making a last minute correction, trying to call Mirai by her name. after all it was what Miss Hope wished.

[✯] OoC:

Quote:

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai suddenly glanced up at Nilin as she had asked if everything was alright. Crap, did she actually look bothered? Mirai seemed to becoming less and less stoic with each day now, it seemed. It had its perks but at the same time...
Mirai managed a small smile and shook her head "Yeah, everything is fine," she replied with a small laugh. "Is your food alright?" she asked, trying to move on from that.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out