Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:53 am
Lei walked over to the same wall the man had been examining. "These are high quality armors, yes I'll agree, they aren't for easy movement, but excellent defense. I was hoping to see the shop keeper myself, I bring a gift from my family collection, as per order of my father." Lei reached up with his right hand, his other arm cradled in a type of sling, and pulled a long object wrapped in cloth. He then began to unwrap it revealing a sheathed sword. The hilt was ivory, carved into the shape of a dragon, with the head biting down on an orb, his claws also holding these orbs. The blade was also etched with precision and grace, showing another dragon running along the flat of the blade.
"This is the twin brother to my own blade, a blade of highest quality and grace." he laid the blade on his fingers, placing his fingers near the base of the hilt where the metal and ivory met, it stayed balanced there perfectly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:57 pm
Jin blinked and ran over to the priestess. "Are you alright?" He knelt down and helped her up. "There was a blue light and you disappeared for a moment. What happened?" He looked concerned, but then again Jin often was concerned, especially with the priestess around. He wasn't sure what the mirror ment, but he figured that meant two warriors were near by.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:43 pm
Tatsuko wobbled to her feet with Jin's help, blinking a little. "I'm alright. That was just... odd. I guess I started to go home, but my brother stopped me." She thought he would want her to come back, but he just dropped her backpack down, stopping her. It was peculiar. Kneeling down, she picked up said pack, as it had fallen off of her lap when she had stood up. As she looked at the mirror once again, it was still flashing two different symbols. "Well... it's still showing two symbols."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:59 am
"Well that must mean there are two warriors nearby you haven't found. Or that idiot boy in there," Jin pointed to the gate of the military encampment, "Is one of them. Let's search around for the other one then, maybe he can help us on the journey. Unless you think it's pointing to me? Which two symbols is it showing?" He moved behind her and placed his slim hands on her shoulders to steady her which he looked over her shoulder.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:33 pm
Tatsuko looked at the mirror once more, reading the two Kanji that were flashing upon it. "One is Flute, and the other is... Sword, I think." She yawned slightly, stretching. She was a bit tired, actually. However, she was going to find the other warriors first. What better than to have found almost half of them on her first day? A small blush crept across her cheeks as Jin put his hands on her shoulders. She knew it was to steady her, but still. The most contact she had ever gotten from a male was her brother jokingly swatting her, or giving her a hug when she was upset. But, that was a family member. "I don't know, but I don't think either one of them is you," she said, turning her head slightly so she could look up at him as best she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:41 pm
Jin smiled a bit and looked down at him, "Then we are in luck. It seems four of the warriors are already in the Capital. You are doing well Priestess." He moved around her and extended his arm to help her. "Let's get in the carriage and we can find those two new warriors. Then I think you should rest a bit. Since we haven't left the city yet, you can take repast at my home, and I'll have a room prepared for you."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Assassin_of_demise

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:29 am
Kyo turned his attention to the sword and a smirk crawled over his face. He held out one finger and an exact replica of the sword appeared balanced on his finger. "It is of a very fine craftsmanship. That is true, but how well can you weild the blade is the question." He dematerailized the replica and materialized the armor that caught his eye. "There we go an armor I can manuver in that is a sturdy as any armor in here." He hoped over the counter and dematerialized the armor before he hit the ground. He opened up the door to the back room and went looking for the armorsmith. What he found was a young woman making a new armor design. "Hello can you tell me what happened to the old man that used to work here?"
((Sorry it took me so long to reply. Diablo 2 got it's hooks into me again.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:13 am
"Oh you don't know how well I can weild this blade..." he tucked the blade away and followed the boy, taking the route around the counter, readjusting his sore arm.
"Good day mam." he bowed to the smith behind the doors.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

Assassin_of_demise

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:56 am
Kyo paid no mind to the young child behind him. He walked up to the young woman and gently rested his hand on her shoulder. "Excuess me miss may I please learned as to what happened to the old man that used to be the armor smith of this armor shop." He materialized a steel door inbetween him and the young man.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:52 pm
Lei was taken aback, "How very rude..." but Lei knew these workshops. He was raised in one afterall, the back was most likely open, especialy if they worked with any more of metal and furnace, he simply walked out of the shop and around to the back.

((And the "young boy" is 19 XD ))  

Kuro Neko-Chan

Assassin_of_demise

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:22 am
When the shop keeper reacted to his touch Kyo realized that she was deaf. A smile streached across his face as he knelt down next to her. He wrote out a small note in the sand on the floor. A frown came across her face and a tear to her eye. Kyo erased the note and held her close. He didn't mean to upset the woman.

((yeah and my character is 22. So yeah yours is a young boy in comparison.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:40 am
Being as it was, Lei was right, the back was semi-open with a fire pit(Can't think of the real name) near the back, as he entered he saw the man from before holding the woman, she was clearly upset. "I presume the master has passed away." he lowered his head in respect.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:17 am
Tatsuko smiled, more than willing to have Jin help her. She was still dizzy, and being a bit tired as well. It all added up to her being rather uneasy on her feet. "Four warriors already... wow..." She was surprised at the rate she was finding the warriors. She clung to Jin's arm, to keep her balance as she walked over to the carriage. She was still blushing a little bit, but she was trying her best to hide it. "Thank you, Jin. For everything." Even though she was the priestess, Tatsuko couldn't bring herself to call him Suboshi. It seemed... impersonal. He had done so much for her. It only seemed right to call him Jin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:18 am
Kyo payed Lei no mind as of yet. He started to write something else in the dirt below him. When he was finished the woman looked up at him with a small smile. He quickly rubbed it away as she walked to the back room and returned with a small peice of paper. Kyo gently took it from her and began to read it. After reading it he folded it and put it in his pocket. He looked over at Lei and smirked. "So what was your business here?"

((Forge is the word you were looking for I think.))  

Assassin_of_demise

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:12 am
Lei removed the sword wrapped in cloth again, and this time pulled a sealed letter from his pouch. He knelt down respectfully before the woman holding the note and sword up the best he could with one arm.

The letter read as follows:
Dear old friend,
How time has passed since we worked together, our children have grown, and we grown old. But this is not a letter to recall the old times, I have a matter of buisness to attend to. My son aspires to join the royal army and I would have him wear nothing but your finest, he is willing to pay for it in any way you wish, but take this blade as a gift, it was forged by my sons hand, and now we give it to you as a gift for help now and in the past.
Your old friend,
Shao Koin  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas