Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:58 am
Evelyn just rolled her eyes.
"Do you ever have an idea of what you're going to do next?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:09 pm
"Hey, I'm just the guide dude. You're the director."  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:19 pm
"Why is that? I'm indesicive, I shouldn't be the director." She looked around and spotted a bunny in the woods.
"That bunny would make a better director than I would."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:28 pm
He snorted and tossed his head. ((that means he laughed...^^)) His eyes suddenly got wide as he felt something on his back. "Prepare for company," A second later, huge, soft, red Dragon wings each about his size shot out of his back. He fluttered them lightly.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:34 pm
She smiled and hesitated slightly before touching one of them.
"Wow. I like your wings. Very red."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:42 pm
He smiled as she touched his wings. "Your hands are so soft," He blinked sleepily. "Careful now, or you'll put me to sleep." He yawned. "Speaking of sleep," He looked around a bit more. "Are you tired?" ((he actually doesnt sleep, but he still gets exhausted...not that he is or anything...))  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:48 pm
She blushed and took her hands back.
"Well it sounds like you are." She didn't really want to force him into anything, she really wasn't tired but if he was she wasn't going to make him do anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:54 pm
"Nah, I ain't tired." His heart was beating rather loudly, but he didn't seem to be worried.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:59 pm
She smiled and pet his wing again.
"Ahh I see. So you're just yawning to yawn."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:04 pm
"Oh yeah, I'm just... blah," He made a big show of slowing down, pretending to collapse. He regained his balance and sped up a bit. He sniffed the air and smiled. "There's a meadow up ahead," He sniffed again. "Followed by the orchard of Cherry-Blossoms I planted."  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:09 pm
She smiled and giggled.
"That sounds amazing."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:17 pm
"Well, when you've been working at it for over five hundred years, it sorta gets into a habit." He remembered something he'd failed to mention earlier.((hey, wait. what about the unknown race that lives here? I mean, what are they gonna be called?)) "Oh, and there is this amazing view of the stars at night on the cliff. You should see it." He sighed as he walked out into the meadow, into the four-foot tall grass. He kept walking untill the grass had cleared, then stopped, apparently waiting for something. He smiled. "Ready?"  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:21 pm
((I have no idea. Just make up a name, you'll do fine.))
"Wow." She looked at the cherry trees and smiled.
"Let's go."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:28 pm
He laughed. "Ladies and Germs, hold on to your faces!" And with that, he shot out of the tall grass with blinding speed cantering at speeds up to 75 miles an hour, and climbing. ((he can run REALLY fast, mind you. He and his brother once got up to 156 miles an hour....sheesh! eek ))  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:40 pm
She sqwelled and held onto him tightly.
((Ya that's really fast.))  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items