Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:09 pm
"then your comeing with me. Whatever there name is can get mad. They can kiss my tail! No person or thing should be tied to 1 spot and be lefted alone. Its mading in geting mad just thinking about it." Zagato grabs Naos hand and teleports infront of the hotel. "OH EVERYONE!!! Im home for a lil bit...with a chick named nao..."

Lucys jumps up hereing Zagato. "ZAGATOS HOME!!!" She screams you can here her miles away. She runs outside tacking Zagato to the ground kissing all over his face. "OH my boy my sweet sweet boy."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:18 pm
Muktesh walked out and saw Zagato, "Hm? She let him go?"

Ninian was about to run out and join the tackle until she reminded herself of why he left in the first place.

Nao backed off. This wasn't Errin. This wasn't Tir Na Nog. She didn't belong here. As a spirit of the Soul Stream, her alienation here became a physical force to her, causing her to spit up whatever contents were in her stomach. She needed to get out of here.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:32 pm
Zagato pulls away form Lucy and walks up to Nao. "No they didnt let me go. But Nao whats wrong...I can make you go back of you want...and i will be back in 30 mins..." Zagato takes off his necklace ready to give it to Nao. Feeling something was wrong with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:55 pm
Muktesh sees Nao. Although he never met her in person, he knows of her weakness when it comes to different worlds. He could only say, "Zagato.... do you only think for yourself?? I will never let my Ninian be near someone like that..." And walks back inside.

Nao saw her vision go blurry and her ears stopped working. She nearly blacks out before the planet rejects her presence to the point that she is forced back to the Soul Stream. Sore in almost every muscle, she just curls up and waits for the pain to go away.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:09 pm
Zagato puts the necklece in Naos pocket and sends her back. He holds his arm with the thing growing on it. He stroms into the hotel and right up to Muktesh. "WHAT YOU MEAN OF MYSELF! I did this for every DAMN PERSON HERE SO YOU ALL DIDNt HAVE TO GET HURT!!! And im not going to spend my 30 mins FIGHTING WITH A LOW LIFE scum. NO ONE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND MY SPOT DO THEY NO! whos only thinking of themself. HUH YOU EVIL BASTERD!!!" He yells looking at Muktesh. the more mad he gets the more the thing grows and the more pain it puts on Zagato.

Lucy walks in as he yells it. She looks at the arm his holding. "The death keeper had a the firsted bone demon. Stuck to him. Could it have went to Zagato." She thinks to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:22 pm
Ninian ran up and punched Zagato. Tears streaming down her face.

Muktesh didn't even blink, "Oh really? Well who was hurt the greatest? And it's all because of you. I know what's in that letter. You could have killed her with what you did. You surrendered when she was ready to fight with you. You. Are the scum. Not I. And then you merely change your mind?? Through that action, you hurt an innocent Guardian who was just trying her best to take care of you. Help everyone!? From what I saw you HURT EVERYONE!!"

Morrighan sensed Nao's pain and teleported next to her, "Nao, what is wrong? Why are you hurt.?"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:34 pm
Lucys eyes get big. "You two just pissed the firsted bone demon off...Thats not Zagato right now...IT was maybe 20- 15 mins ago. Befor he got here. Muktesh you should know there was 5 demon firsted made befor any. Thi demon was one of the 5. I belive the one you know was one of the 5 to. And this demon needs a host. And Of you make it leave it can kill him...And you just pissed it off NINIAN!!!"

Zagatos arm gets taken over his eyes change to red. a beam red/black light shoots at Muktesh and Ninian. Zagato appears behide Lucy. He smile rips the cross off the necklace.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:39 pm
Muktesh now has the reason, the proof, and the power. Zagato is a dead man. Muktesh unleashes his God power of Hell's Banishment. The ground opens up and Lucifers hand grabs Zagato. Then it begins to drag him into his own personal fiery inferno.

Ninian could only watch in shock.

((Sorry, Zagato is just kind of ticking me off, he ius the cause of a lot of the characters problems, and this story is going too fast in action. This is my attempt to slow it down so that I can enjoy the rpg again =P .))  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 pm
Lucy leans against the wall and slides down it. Her wings disapper. She feels her heart slowing down. Lucy puts her hand up to Zagato. "I hate doing this. Even to my own child. But a demon no." Lucy shots her a engry ball at Zagato makeing Zagato fall down into it.

Abyss walks down the stairs yawning. She looks down at her feet. She picks up the cross to Lucys necklace. "What i miss and whys this off Lucys necklace..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:13 pm
Zagato was dragged into his banishment. Only to be let free when the demons are exorcised from him.

Ninian looked at Muktesh, "Uncle.... what did you.... just do?"

Muktesh starts to walk away, "I am ridding us of an unneeded burden."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:39 pm
Abyss walks up to Lucy and puts the cross back on her necklace. She sees the freaths form Lucys wings on the floor. "FEAHTERS!!!" Abyss falls on the ground and rolls in them. "So soft and fluffy!!!"

Lucy looks at Abyss weird. "Abyss...you are odd...But thanks for my cross back." Lucy starts to feel her heart beat go back to normale. Soon her wings will come back. "But can we go now. This place is depresseing. And only bad things seem to happen here..." Lucy sighs.

Umi stands on the top of the stairs. As shes been there though out the fight. she just stairs at Lucy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:51 am
Muktesh agreed with her, "Yes. Misfortune drenches this place with it's presence." Then he looked at his depressed niece, "Go on Ninian, go find Nils. We're going home."

Ninian walks into the forest. Not entirely sure of what to think right now.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:14 am
Abyss puts all the old feathers in her shirt. She looks at Muktesh wings. "OH Feathers!!!" She runs up to him and starts to pull freathers out of his wings. "Mine i want this one and that one OH and this one to!"

Lucy looks at Muktesh. "what home and sorry about Abyss...Are i mean...there race loves feathers..."

Umi talks down stairs into the kitchen. She grabs 2 baskest. She Walks back out and puts on at Mukteshs feet and the other at Lucys feet. She looks at Lucy. "I would next time. keep that cross closer to you. Anyways have fun on your guyes idk. But dont forget to write..." Umi walks back upstairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:42 pm
Muktesh pulled away from Abyss and raised a sword to tell her he meant business, "That hurts you know. How would you like it if I pulled out your hairs one by one??" Then he sheathes his sword and turns back to Lucy, "Our old home may have been destroyed, but we will make a new one. Like we have multiple times before."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:11 pm
"Im sorry " She hugs on Muktesh just like she use to hug on boyfirend. She trys to stick the freathers back in where she pulled them form.

"Can you take Abyss with you. I cant watch her where im going. And shes not acting right. I think shes missing you know who." Lucy stands up and rubs her face.  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games