Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:28 am
*smiled* I like it too, but now you have a bird attacking you and a rather in trouble Adenine...your post was confusing, but I made the best sense of it I could....but yes...Scar and Envy would never stand a chance against a dragon....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:45 am
heh, ot Tesa. cause Tesxa is not some little pet, she'd flame them all. heh heh heh. And she's soo prety, her wings look like they're bleeding and it looks so awsome!  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:52 am
*bright smile* that does sound cool....she would probably give everyone a heart attack before she actually got to them...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:00 am
Oh I can show you Tesa, I have te certificate thingie somewhere in my journal. I'll be right back!  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:54 am
*happy now, since it was another form of art* oh yes, as soon as you can, do show...I bet it's a incredible creature from your description  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:54 am
Alright. Now that I live, What has been going on at the moment? Totally lost here and I don't want to post looking like a complete idiot <3  

a s h i

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:58 am
uh.. rybrins person is dieing and her sister is freaking out. I'm a chimera again, Roy asked Riza out xp (aw... but no, me no likey.), Ed's is back, um... Scar and Matthew are joining forces since they both know Kasumi is a homunculi, well actully Scar is the only one who knows for sure matthew is just sort of following him *bad matthew. Oh well I have my ideas for next time), and yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:05 am
*whapped Fire on the head* she's not dieing...she's just sick...and yes, her sister of a bird is not happy about it...my character's not strong...and more then 12 hours of being soaking wet and cold is not good for an already weak person...*concoured with the rest of the information*...yes, that's all the right data.....  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

a s h i

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:06 am
Okie dokie. SADDD Kasumi is all alone, Dun worry, lil sister will side with you. at the moment.. -Cough- >>;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:09 am
Ashi should come and help me, since I"m going brain dead... bad brain... my fanfic is giving me ideas but they have nothing to do with the RP nor are of any use to the RP...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:10 am
*she laughed softly*....she's not alone...Roy and Riza are in the hallway, Nes is right there behind Ed, and Edward was about to get his automail clawed, and currently Chimera Fuhrer is getting herded by Ty, the bird who was once human, and Adenine is laying there with scrapes and puncture wounds all over her arm from her sister....*sighed* my character's complicated, I suggest you read the profile or you will be very confused.....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:11 am
Okie dokie. Gimmie a minute.  

a s h i

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:11 am
I've read it like ten times and still don't get it... still sounds like Armony to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:33 am
ouch. brain hurts. I couldn't think of anything guys, soooooo do NOT crit my post. >>; -Readies to pounce anyone who does.-  

a s h i

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:34 am
*tears* but I have never seen that!!!I don't know how that works...just tell me exactly what you are having trouble with and I will re-explain it...it's not hard to get...well..I have plans to explain the parent's profession later on....if you have the seven deadly sins, then you have to have the seven virtues too...like you have failed experiments in human alchemy, and then you have successful ones....*looked to Adenine* well...she's partially successful...besides getting sick all the time....  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games