Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:12 pm
Ashado finally got tired of his impatience.
"Niamh is Evelyn's daughter, dammit..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:18 pm
Liam looked at him confused.
"What?" He didn't understand, that couldn't be right. That just couldn't be. He saw his mother get bigger and bigger. He was at the hospital when they said it was a girl. But they didn't let him see the child until a few days later. But it just couldn't be. It just couldn't.

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:21 pm
Ashado looked up at him hesitantly, preparing to be either kicked or smacked in an anger-relif spasm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:27 pm
Liam just shook his head. Soon his hands had flames ingulfing them and his eyes had turned red.
"When I see that a*****e again...I'm gonna..." Liam tried to stay clam but he couldn't. He was going to kill that man he was forced to call a father. Espeically after what he had just heard.

Evelyn had finished explaining to Niamh who took it suprizingly well. Then she had left Niamh with Allru knowing that she couldn't tell Liam with her. When she walked up to see Liam in a very angry state she knew that Ashado had spilt the beans. She sighed and walked over to Ashado, looking hessitently at Liam.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:30 pm
His ears drooped.
"Oops,"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:33 pm
Liam looked at Evelyn and his flaming red eyes dissappeared and he just looked sad.
"I'm so sorry Ev."

Evelyn on the other hand just smiled softly and shook her head at both of them.
"It's okay Ashado, just please don't tell it to Bre, she'll probably kill you. And Liam...think about it, if it wouldn't have happened then we wouldn't have Niamh, so it's fine."  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:42 pm
Ashado nodded, gulping, his adam's apple bobbing up and down in his throat. This was as awkward for him as it was for Evelyn. He was about to become Niamh's step-dad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:47 pm
Liam looked at his sister and just nodded.
"You're right Ev. Well go tell Bre. She needs to hear this. I love you sis." He gave her a hug before walking over to the stage to wish good luck to Shyru.

Evelyn sighed and was happy with how they were taking it. She looked at Ashado and just hugged him feeling bad for draging him into this.
"You don't have to do this if you don't want to babe. I'll understand."  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:48 pm
He pulled back in alarm.
"Do what!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:50 pm
Evelyn looked at him confused.
"Talk with Breanna about this. You don't have to deal with me telling them if you don't want." She was slightly hurt when he pulled away from her.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:52 pm
He sighed with relief and gathered her into another soft warm hug.
"Jesus, Evelyn, I thought you meant not to get married..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:55 pm
Evelyn instantly tenced up.
"Why would you even think that? But if you don't...I mean...I'm not gonna make you." He confused her. That thought had never crossed her mind until he said it. She just cuddled up in his hug and tried to shake off the bad thoughts.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:59 pm
"You're not making me do anything, Evelyn. I proposed to you,"
His heart was jumping around, but not in a bad way. It was because she was close to him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:01 pm
Evelyn smiled slightly and nodded. She sighed at the next thought.
"Good. Just don't ever say something like that again. You made me wanna cry."  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:09 pm
He held her tighter.
"You'll kill me if you cry..."
His tone was serious.

Cassie pulled the trigger... ((lol))  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games