Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:31 pm
Ryli immediately dashed to Anoko's side, looking in horror at the limp body of the Hunter lying twitching on the floor. She offered to help him up, placing the gun in the holster on her hip. "I need my set-up before we leave. I won't leave without it. It's all I have left. Harold... She thought of her laptop, and her stuffed moose.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:36 pm
Anoko grabbed Ryli's hand and hoisted himself up. "Thanks!" He said with a smile. He turned towards Watkins. "Yes, but I will be the one who eventually shoots him. I want to see how long he can live without becoming a zombie... I find him very interesting..." Anoko said. He looked down at the hunter, and he kneeled down next to it. "Aww... to bad... he was my favorite pet.... Oh well..." Anoko said.  

wabbradford

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:41 pm
"You guys we'll have to go on foot." As the group walks towards the source of the sound he sees that everyone is gone. Nothing but rubble and corpses. "We're too late. We have to find whoever was here."  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:44 pm
he looked down at the subject and reached into the cage and touched him. the subject tried to whisper something to him " he-e-e-ppp m-m-mmm". "I, I understand" a small tear ran down watkins face as he drew his pistol and shot a man he once knew many year's ago, then snatching the tags off of his neck. " your favorite ******** pet, ha i laugh at the thought of such a thing, these ******** beast's as a pet, it a wonder why we arn't already dead". he then headed up stair's with his men.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:52 pm
Anoko flinched at the gunshot, "And their goes mankind's last hope... I hope your happy..." Anoko said, still looking down at the body of the head hunter. "Well.. I hope you don't mind, but I have to go bury a body now..." Anoko said, standing and slinging the hunter over his shoulder. "I knew this guy since kindergarden, so I might as well give him some respect." He yawned and walked into the zombie containment area. He looked into cage 6, the steroids zombie, chained down and with iron bars surrounding it. "I REALLY hope this guy doesn't escape... He's my second favorite pet...." Anoko said, laughing.

Anoko went up stairs. He went into the yard and found a spot that wasn't mined. He went back in and got a shovel and began to dig a hole, noticing their were already more zombies gathering outside the fance. "Oh boy... more targets..." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:00 pm
"kid i laugh at you, saying that was our last hope yet your helping in creating the enemy making them stronger more powerful, and no that man was not the last hope i know someone else who has a cure but doesnt have the resources to distribute it".Watkins put kaler into the body bag a drug him outside and buried him. then putting his own rifle and helmet to mark the mans shallow grave, lastly putting the tags on the rifle .talking tothe grave watkins said this "kaler you remember back in iraq, in 06 i suspect you do that was an okay year, you know man haha if only i could go back in time". watkins and his men grabbed their gear and strolled away from anonko's base hoping to come across someone else.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:07 pm
"Don't bother, I was told I was mentally insane about 5 years ago... Its like I'm on both sides... Helping them and killing them at the same time. Usually I have pills for that, but I've been running out. Ever since I've had these weird urges to test these things..." Anoko said as he put the hunter into the grave. He shoveled dirt back in. "Your not gonna like me telling you this, but their used to be five hunters. The other four got out and are roaming the city. In case you didn't know, that is bad news." Anoko said. still having a smile on his face. "Good, their is a cure. I don't have to look for one anymore... thank god. It was getting annoying..." Anoko said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:16 pm
watkins told erin to get on the radion and tell comand of the "incident". they would soon be leaving town and back up towards canada. " kid take these gasmask's for you and your little girlfreind, their going to use biological weapons on the city everything from mustard gas to our new zombie killin stuff, ill try to get them not to napalm this place but no guarantee's to that, so just keep your head down"
Watkins led his men the rough riders and headed up to canada to pay a visit.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:22 pm
Anoko took the gas masks and look at them. "Ok... but she's not my girlfriend..." Anoko said, a little embarrassed. "I'll try to get out as fast as I can. I planed to leave this hell-hole soon anyway."

Anoko went back inside to Ryli. "Ok, sort through the house and take what you want. We're moving." Anoko said, sorting through a large wooden chest and shoveling ammo into his pack. "You can stay if you feel like it, but the guys are going to gas the city... and maybe napalm." Anoko said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:31 pm
"GET THE ******** INSIDE!!!"
battleship cannon's shot from the coast and jets swooped down dropping everything they had." GET YOUR GEAR PUT YOUR MASK'S ON, INTO THE BACK OF THE TRUCK NOW RYLI AND ANONKO"
(( the jet's and battles ship's along with the aircraft carrier are from remnant's of the U.S. armed forces and are not a large force but have access to weapon's of mass destruction.))  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:37 pm
"Oh s**t....." ANoko said as he put on his gasmask. He tossed the other one to Ryli and sprinted to the truck. Anoko jumped over grates and boxes to get to the door, before sprinting across the pathway to the truck. He hopped inside the back and waited, "Come one Ryli!" He yelled,  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:56 pm
Panicing, Ryli grabbed her laptop and Harold, then shoved the gasmask on her face and dove for the truck. She sit, gasping for breath, next to Anoko, hugging Harold to her chest as tightly as she could and looked back at the building which she had called home for a whole of 3 hours. Sniffing, she wiped her nose on her sleeve, careful not to get anything on Harold. A knot formed in her stomach as she looked up at the larger man, whose face was red from screaming. He looked so scary...  

Akame-Sama

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
"MOVE OVER ZENNA IM DRIVIN THIS BUGGY"
Watkins pushed the gas peddle as hard as he could. the armored truck was more than a match for the shrapenel and cars sitting on the road everyone was buckled in and he had to take extreme measures to survive. he drove up on the highway as the bridge was blown in half he drove towards the hole. a c130 cargo plane than swooped down he would have to time it perfect to survive as napalm followed closely behind them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:07 pm
Anoko sat paceintly in the back of the truck. He seemed almost obliviouse to the fact the world was blowing up around him. He sat and watched his warehouse get hit by napalm. He sighed, "Well, thats to bad isn't it..." He said, smiling, dispite his life is now on a very thin line. He bagan humming a song to entertain thimself.  

wabbradford

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

"Sir, where are we going?" Ryli asked over the explosion, shouting into the cab of the truck. In the horizon, the building burned and crackled, sending towers of smoke into the sky. She looked up to the jets in awe. It had been years since she had seen anything in the sky. A small smile crept onto her face through the tears.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games