Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:20 pm
"WERE GETTING IN TO THE BACK OF THAT PLANE BUT WERE GONNA HAVE TO JUMP"
the c130 swooped down over the hole in the brdige just barely watkins drove off a car into the back of the plane now heading towards canada.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Anoko sat in the back of the car in the back of the plane that was now heading to canada. "Candada? I don't wanna go to canada...." Anoko said, slightly annoyed, "I wanna go to japan... or Texsas! Yha! Lets go to Texas!" Anoko said, smilint happily.  

wabbradford

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:44 pm
pvt_cherry
the c130 swooped down over the hole in the brdige just barely watkins drove off a car into the back of the plane now heading towards canada.

((okay, not everyone is a ******** action hero and B no spawning government vehicles like a AC130 and C: get literate, first warning))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:48 pm
"naw man youy dont wanna go to texas down there it's a blood bath, atleast up i canada the zombie's can barely walk"
watkins
Watkins made sure to strap the strap for the truck parachute was tight. the airmen then called out "30 second's".  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:52 pm
"Aww... But I like texas..." Anoko said, disipointed, "What do we have 30 seconds for?" Anoko asked, a little worried, "But, the moment we land, I'm heading to Texas!" Anoko said, smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:54 pm
"B-but...I'm scared of heights!" Ryli cried in horror as she looked in front of her at the plane. Why was it that she hadn't seen planes in years and now her day was filled with them?! She began to cry again out of fear as she hugged her laptop and Harold close to her chest. I don't wanna Daddy...
"It'll be fine, Ryli,"
"Daddy, I don't like rowwer coasturs! I don't wanna ride it!"
"It's completely safe, honey, I promise"
"No, No, No, No..."
*Crash* *Boom*
"AAAAAH!"
In front of Ryli a coaster train hit the ground. The brakes had failed. The turn was too sharp.
"MAMA!"
Mama was lying on the ground, still alive, but bleeding and hurt.
"Ryli..."
A few weeks later, Mama came home in a wheelchair. She would never walk again...

"I don't wanna go! I don't wanna go!" Ryli began to rock back and forth, her eyes empty and glazed over....  

Akame-Sama

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:56 pm
N for Notorious
pvt_cherry

((okay, not everyone is a ******** action hero and B no spawning government vehicles like a AC130 and C: get literate, first warning))

(( sorry but i did give explanation in a former post, i usually am more literate with my post's , as for the action hero thing it's more just to spice thing's up a little make it more intresting than boring drive this is the only time i will use the c130 just this once..))  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:59 pm
Anoko looked at Ryli. All of his happyness seemed to drain away after seeing someone be so scared. "Hey, don't worry. It is supposed to be extreamly dangerouse. Bad things only happen when it's supposed to be really safe. God favors the brave over the cowards, over my years of experiance at least." Anoko said, leaning back.  

wabbradford

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:04 pm
the ramp dropped and they were 1000 feet above ground. Watkins ordered his men to jump and to push the truck out.
"anoko who you wanna jump with, awwwwww ******** it anoko your with robert's, ryli sweety your riding with me, ya'll put on an oxygen mask and ski mask along, with one of those helmet's"
Watkins was ready to jump along with robert, ryli and anoko. he was just hopin he wouldn't scar those children more than they already are.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:07 pm
"There is no God. No just being would let this happen... Slowly, she stopped rocking, but her body remained tense, and she was cold. Daddy, I don't wanna! She shook the sound of her 6-year-old self out of her mind, trying to calm herself down. Looking up at Anoko, she sighed a shakey sigh, much needed to keep her from hyperventilating. "I don't wanna jump...Anny..." She clutched her moose to her, the only thing she had of her family...  

Akame-Sama

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:11 pm
Anoko grabbed a parucute and stood on the edge of the ramp. "Hellz ya were gonna JUMP!!!!" Anoko yelled with joy. "I feel like a freaking military commando!" Anoko yelled, laughing hystarically. It is pretty easy to tell, Anoko was freaking insane. Anoko turned to Ryli. "Their is a god... or else we would be dead..." Anoko said, putting the parucute on her, without asking of course. "I'm sorry but your gonna JUMP!" Anoko said,  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:16 pm
"ya'll cant jump alone roberts get anoko, strap him to you and jump"
Watkins grabbed rily and strapped her to him so she didn't have to jump alone. he then took a deep breath checked rily's equipment and jumped.
"go go go, jump roberts"
watkins
"aye aye, hang on anoko"
roberts
they jumped out and fell for about 1:00 to 30 seconds till they reached the 200 mark and pulled the chute's.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:20 pm
Just before Robert could strap Anoko on he lept out of the plane over the drop point. Only after he was soaring the air he checked to make sure his parucute was their, and lucky for him it was. He yelled out in enjoyment, loving flying through the air. When he reached what he considered 200 he released the parucute and glided through the air. "This is awesome..." He said to himself,  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:26 pm
before anoko could hit the ground Watkins kicked him into a tree before hitting the ground and breaking his leg's. as watkins and roberts hit the ground they cut their chute's off, and he let rily go. watkins climbed up the 30 feet tree to get anoko.  

CaptainNippleMan

Friendly Grabber

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games