Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:37 pm
Muktesh picked up the blade, "I cannot say why. I am sure you have your own reasons, whether or not you yourself know of them. I choose to act on those options." Then he thrusted the sword towards the sky and holy energy slammed into him. When the dust cleared, he was back in his dark robes and white wings. However, the blade changed as well. It was repaired and was glowing a bright green, "Umi, meet Tanesha. My wife." And a small spirit flew out of the blade.

(( http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/4344/mabinogi20080802001kg3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://ggftw.com/forum/mabinogi-screenshots/5612-show-off-your-spirit-weapons.html&usg=__c7kTAYKygsbqydWwh6ETdvZo0-Q=&h=475&w=640&sz=112&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=vTdVDXtyiLYa_M:&tbnh=124&tbnw=165&prev=/images?q=Mabinogi+weapon+spirit&hl=en&biw=1920&bih=924&gbv=2&tbs=isch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=511&ei=FJiiTIe_AYrAswab8J2KBQ&oei=FJiiTIe_AYrAswab8J2KBQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&tx=75&ty=76 This is what she looks like.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:56 pm
"Ok im just going to go with ferio now and meet Zagato again...." Umi shock her head. And appears nexted to Ferio.

"OMG its the old lady. you havent aged one bit. But Ferio has. Wow that must tell alot." Zagato laughs a lil just missing around.

Ferio jumps up and down. "IM NOT OLD!!!"

Umi pats Ferios back. "Its ok old man. Clam down befor yo have a heart attack."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:05 pm
Tanesha sat on Muktesh's shoulder, "She didn't even say hi..."

Muktesh sighs, "Don't worry about it. I just don't think she's used to a spirit weapon." and heads to the hotel.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 pm
"OMG you guys i got a new weapon to. I mostly stayed down there for training. Because i knew no one would miss me. But looky at my new weapon." Zagato smiles. A white guitar appears in his hands. "Its turns into a a guitar scythe and its like awesome!"

Umi rolls her eyes. "I though you was over this teen thing. And wow you have low self of steam of no one missing you. You know mio would be trying you find you know. That your magic just showed up."

Ferio looks at the guitar. "OMG that is so cool! You got to show me sometimes!!!"

Umi looks at Ferio. "Dont encourage the boy GOSH!"  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:22 pm
Muktesh stepped in, "Wow.... that is totally unoriginal. I have seen 3 earlier versions of that weapon in the past century."

Tanesha flew up, "Are these your new friends Muktesh?"

Muktesh shook his head, "'New' wouldn't explain it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:49 pm
"Ok who wants to kipnap the loveable house pet abyss...Her house pet name would be fluffy..." Umi smiles big at the name fluffy.

Zagato busted out laughing. his eyes got all watery. "FLUFFY!!! OH NO Abyss a pet named fluffy. WOW! Ok im going for this one...But yes Ites my faver weapon. ITs like awsome. Ren can even speack form it when she wants to. So ppl can her her of she wants them to. But what happen to my mom..."

Ferio looks at Zagato "Im geting Fluffy!" He kinda jumped off his mom thing.

Umi kinda turned away when Zagato asked about his mom.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:22 pm
Muktesh turned away, "I sent her away. Because she couldn't handle you being sealed. So I sent her on a trip to cleanse her mind and doubt."

Tanesha yanked at Muktesh's ear. She didn't approve of him lying.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:33 pm
Zagato looks at Muktesh. He walks up to him and grabs his hand hard.

"HEY! Zagato dont do that. You just made my head spin" This guy has more of a past then evne i do. Dont do that GOSH! Im not that great as reading minds..." ren says form the guitar "But Mukteshs lieing. And so are they...Your mother kinda went nutty and went to a demon that kinda tops the other demons and keeper her safe and sound."

Zagato picks up the guitar and walks out.

"Think his going to go find Lucy..." Ferio rubs his head.

"No Ferio his going to go find the tooth fairy! DUH his going to go find Lucy."Umi hits Ferio in the back of the head "Should we go with him. Becuz of he uses up to much of his magic Mio and Tokayo will find him. And you know. Abyss is kinda useless to us anyways becuz she has no magic or powers anymore. But is sad her and melange as working things out befor all this happend..." Umi looks at the ground and sighs.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:58 pm
Muktesh warped in front of Zagato, "As punishment for applying a person to read my mind Zagato. Not only do you now know of this but you will have to live with not doing anything about it. I killed my family when I was with a demon. I doubt she wouldn't attack you."

Tanesha sat back down on Muktesh's shoulder, "Then help him."

A vein popped up on Muktesh's forehead. This kid ticked him off way too much in the past for him to consider this normally. But this was his wife talking.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:09 pm
"Sir i know what i did was wrong. But you was lying to me. And lying to me is just as bad as was what i did. So we are fair. Im going to help my mother. Not her hurt her. I got my demon out of me within the first year. I stayed in that whole you put me in for 1 reason only. For people to forget about me. And so i can learn about myself. And i have by myself without anyone's help. So either help me sir. Or step aside sir." Zagato looked at him seriously. As he knew missing with demons was no laughing matter. And times was not on there side.

Umi walks outside with Ferio she nudged him. "What you think about Zagato calling Muktesh sir...Think Muktesh going to be mad about it..." She whispers.

Ferio shacks his head no. "No adding its showing more respect then anything right now. And Zagato and Muktesh always bumped heads. So did Muktech and Meteki...Must be a family thing..."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:17 pm
Muktesh thought about it. Although he was rude about the mind reading, he did seem to be showing some respect at last. And he could tell that Zagato has taken some mental precautions. Finally, he found a real reason to keep Moi's little hands off of him. Muktesh smirked, "Very well. I will step aside. You be careful out there." Muktesh walked back inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:27 pm
Zagato disappears to find Lucy.

Umi follows Muktesh back inside. "Lucky ninain cant tell Zagato back right. And she hates his guts right..."

Ferio walks back insdie and sits down and lights a candle. "Still who wants to go for a Abyss hunt for the fun ot it."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:31 pm
Muktesh looks at Umi with a sad face, "I'll be lucky to see her again before she dies." Then he heard Ferio, "I call front force solo!" Then he smiles. If accepted that means he's the one who get's to go retrieve her. And he's gonna have so much fun doing so.

((PLEASE let him! I have such a hilarious idea! xDDD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:44 pm
"How about once we get everyone together we go see her Muktesh..." Umi smiles a lil.

Ferio gets upand walks outside. "Nice joke haha." He says with a kinda mad look.

Then Umi puts up a hand. "Can i go can i go. I swing both ways!!!"

"Zagato needs a bottle whenever someone has time. Adding his comeing back with Lucy....And he my need help holding her down..." Ren says adding Zagato lefted his guitar there.

((YURI IDEA XD))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:48 pm
Muktesh sighed, "Please? I want to have some fun..." Then he turns to Umi, "I want that spot to retrieve Abyss."

((=/ But I want Muktesh to go get her. He will act out-of-character just to get back at her for all the stress she caused Melange.))  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games