Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:17 pm
awaqu
TriEdge371
((look a lot of my posts are gone and I mean a lot due to my computer crapping out now ok. There were a bunch and when I checked it showed up as posted, the next time I check it's gone. If it's not here I might have accidently posted it on some other thing.Wait a second I mentioned a local area wtf?((as in mayb e half or less of LA)))

((your posts are being deleted because they are too damn small. Have not you been listening to what N has been saying stressed
if you are soloing, you shouldn't need such small posts, as one huge post will be what you are supposed to do.))

((Wow I just said some of them were deleted by N others weren't. Read more careful on his warnings. It says more literate!))  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:29 pm
TriEdge371
awaqu
TriEdge371
((look a lot of my posts are gone and I mean a lot due to my computer crapping out now ok. There were a bunch and when I checked it showed up as posted, the next time I check it's gone. If it's not here I might have accidently posted it on some other thing.Wait a second I mentioned a local area wtf?((as in mayb e half or less of LA)))

((your posts are being deleted because they are too damn small. Have not you been listening to what N has been saying stressed
if you are soloing, you shouldn't need such small posts, as one huge post will be what you are supposed to do.))

((Wow I just said some of them were deleted by N others weren't. Read more careful on his warnings. It says more literate!))

((first off, you didn't "just" mention that, so don't try to play me.
second, he also said to make them longer, which you have not done.
Third, his warnings are not for me, I role play correctly, so don't tell me that I should read the warnings he had given to you))  

awaqu

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:59 pm
(It's always at least 1 time in a rp I get this kind of person on my case about how to rp. I know those warnings are for me but if your read a few posts ago I did say that SOME were deleted by him.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:18 pm
TriEdge371
(It's always at least 1 time in a rp I get this kind of person on my case about how to rp. I know those warnings are for me but if your read a few posts ago I did say that SOME were deleted by him.)

(( I am not telling you haw to role play, I'm telling you that I role play correctly, thus I don't get warnings for bad posts. You just jumped to conclusions on what I said. Also, you are being a hypocrite. First you say you just posted it, now you say it's a few posts back. Try a few day back. I don't want to cause a dislike between us. More so I am just being a critic.))  

awaqu

danney111

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:53 pm
awaqu
TriEdge371

(( I am not telling you haw to role play, I'm telling you that I role play correctly, thus I don't get warnings for bad posts. You just jumped to conclusions on what I said. Also, you are being a hypocrite. First you say you just posted it, now you say it's a few posts back. Try a few day back. I don't want to cause a dislike between us. More so I am just being a critic.))

Couldn't you both just roleplay normally instead of quote spamming? Also, who cares about literature? It doesn't matter as long as you can read it (lol)  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:15 am
awaqu
TriEdge371

(Just to get things straight I've always been a hypocrite I'm 1 of those ten people who actually admit it and I hope a dislike doesn't happen here because I have enough problems with some people so we should keep rping like this never happened.)  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:59 am
(Guys, get back to roleplaying, or I'm telling N for Notorious to boot all of you.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:39 am
(i am / surprised )
-walks tell he reaches the docks with his gun in hand -  

zochi5

Fashionable Gekko

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:41 am
zochi5
(i am / surprised )
-walks tell he reaches the docks with his gun in hand -

(Two warnings: 1) Your posts are in an incorrect format, and 2) no one liners. Refer to others' posts as a guide.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:09 pm
"Ok guys we're almost at Irvine should we stop at this motel or keep going?" "Eww a motel do you know what they do in there but they don't clean it." "Um we should keep going." As they drive further they find a plane crashed into a field. "Hey maybe we should stop here this seems like a good place to rest." "It's a crashed plane and there are zombies. You do the math." "We can clear this place besides we can take some fuel out of the plane."  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:45 pm
((hey Tri, if you dont stop making people angry your going to get kicked out >.> remember the Golden Rule 'Be nice to other people, they outnumber you 6.8 billion to one.' Dont reply to this post in an OOC))

Mako pulled out of the driveway on his motorcycle and shot off. It felt good to have the wind whipping though his hair as he sped down the road, dodging in between cars and zombies alike just happy to feel free. After about an hour of driving he desided to pull of to the side of the road. He got up and looked at the plane wreakage only a couple hundred yards away. "Damn, wonder if there are any survivers." He got off of his bike and grabbed his Berreta, holding it at his side he ran towards the plane.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:14 pm
(I'm sorry 6.8 billion people.)
"Ok everyone how should we get the fuel out?" "I can get the fuel out into some containers but I'll need some containers." There are 2 in the car and I'll check if there are some in the plane." Chris goes in the plane and looks in the cockpit and finds a pilot was infected. "Hm so should I kill you or let you die here." As it snarled at him it spat out some blood on his face. "I guess I'll kill you. Pull!" As he yelled "Pull!" the zombie rushed towards him and he shot it's head off. "Ok here's the container under his.. partner. Ew that's a horrible way to die. Hey I got the container so start siphoning the gas."  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:18 pm
"Ok we got the fuel now lets go to sleep, there should be more zombies in there so keep your gun up."  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:23 pm
TriEdge371
"Ok we got the fuel now lets go to sleep, there should be more zombies in there so keep your gun up."

((BANHAMMER!))  

FiTHLY AvADa KedAVrA

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:54 pm
(Um hello who are you?)
"Hey do any of you have more ammo I'm out." "No sorry it's probably in the van." Ed said with a yawn looking at the van. "Great I have to go 600 feet to the van in the dark." He walks towards the van and gets jumped by a zombie. "Ah get off me!" He throws the zombie on the floor and swings at its head with his sniper. He runs towards the van and picks up as much ammo as he could before he had to run back to the plane.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games