Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:41 pm
"Sorry about that. My brother's daughter was left with him." He scratches his head and pulls out his sniper. "So anything we need to know?" He places a magazine into it and pulls out his shotgun.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:46 pm
"No need to be sorry. Family is everything here." Mako said, looking at the young girl trying to guess her age. "She must be either very brave or very tired to sleep through this Hell." He said leting a real smile shine through.  

mako kenichi

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:48 pm
"I don't know how she could go through this. It's probably because none of her parents died." He loads his shotgun and puts both of them away. "She's 8 if you want to know." He pulls out his knife and starts to poke at the scar on his arm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:53 pm
Mako smiled, remembering his life at that age. It haddnt been a picnic either but was a hellofa lot better then what she must be going though. "You said that both her parents where alive." He pointed out. "Where are they?" He asked genuraly curious.  

mako kenichi

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:08 pm
"Well her father is here, he's my brother. The mom is in Irvine at an apartment with some old friends. It should be safe for now." He accidently reopened his scar. "Damn." He pulls out his med kit. He places a piece of cotton on his scar and presses down. "Don't worry this kind of things happens."  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:39 am
( Sorry,a dying computer makes it very hard to keep active... )

Eric had fled Anoko's hideout once those military people showed up and was heading back into the direction of his own place. He was a bit suspicious about the empty street he was now walking along. He knew that eventually one of them mindless ghouls would wander into his path and summon the rest of them..that is,if it's lungs still worked. Eric followed the street and allowed his natural night-vision and his hearing to guide him back to his place,the pistol was loaded and ready to fire at a moment notice if the need arise.

( I've been meaning to ask..does the Zombie Survival Guide actually exist inside the RP? )

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:08 pm
"Mako you there?" He asked pulling out a bandage and placing his guns away. "If you need something you can always ask. He gives a magazine to Ed "Here don't use that up. We'll need every piece of ammo we get."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:36 pm
TriEdge371
"Mako you there?" He asked pulling out a bandage and placing his guns away. "If you need something you can always ask. He gives a magazine to Ed "Here don't use that up. We'll need every piece of ammo we get."

((warning one, full paragraphs))  

N for Notorious
Crew

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:28 pm
((Sorry I was checking if he was on.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:35 pm
(( OK I'm not new to role-playing but I am coming in a little late in the story so should I just throw my character in or would you guys prefer I wait for a better time? ))  

SmexxxxyJeans

awaqu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:40 pm
SmexxxxyJeans
(( OK I'm not new to role-playing but I am coming in a little late in the story so should I just throw my character in or would you guys prefer I wait for a better time? ))

(( come in whenever. I'm currently on the roof of a department store napping))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:45 pm
(Just figure out people's position so you can join them.)  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Jordon352

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:38 am
((it took me forever to find this....))

Shane smiled at Nilla's eagerness,but he had a descision to make,he had to attend to both Rayde and Nilla but he knew the consequences and he knew Nilla could die,it was a no brainer,he had to work on Nilla,and fast."Hey mark! try and find some stuff for me."he said setting Nilla down on the table inside the shelter and wrote down a list of stuff he needed for the blood transfusion."And work fast."he said sternly.handing him the list and looked at Rayde,she was doting on Nilla so much even though she was in severe pain herself.he pulled her over to another section of the table and sat her on it."This is gonna hurt like a b***h you know that right?"he told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 am
(What happened to this topic?)  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:43 pm
Jordon-wolf-demon
((it took me forever to find this....))

Shane smiled at Nilla's eagerness,but he had a descision to make,he had to attend to both Rayde and Nilla but he knew the consequences and he knew Nilla could die,it was a no brainer,he had to work on Nilla,and fast."Hey mark! try and find some stuff for me."he said setting Nilla down on the table inside the shelter and wrote down a list of stuff he needed for the blood transfusion."And work fast."he said sternly.handing him the list and looked at Rayde,she was doting on Nilla so much even though she was in severe pain herself.he pulled her over to another section of the table and sat her on it."This is gonna hurt like a b***h you know that right?"he told her.

(Yay! Someone from my group made a post! Unfortunately, I'm fresh out of ideas for things for Nilla to do while she's lying on the stretcher, incapacitated. If I think of anything, I'll make a post, but it'd be much easier of someone else could take over for a while.)  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff