Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:54 pm
Fine...I'll fix it later.... I've gotten a headache cause the damn post took me so damn long .... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:02 pm
well why do we need two? *pauses for a moment about ready to faint then reads one of my fanfics*.... wow... that doesn't sound like something I'd write.... sounds more like Emmi's doing....oh well... yes my little fanfics... well long fanfics I have like one that's ten pages long and not even done. Anywho my little randomneess and tiredness are kicking in..  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:05 pm
I just wanted to kick it up a notch, get more people to post more and contribute to the guild more...but I guess it was all in Vain...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:11 pm
but we need some people not to be a part of the military, thus wat would those people gain by posting? The guild is meant for enjoyment not to obtain some sort of high ranking.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:16 pm
stressed Alright...I'll Scrap the Damn post...... stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:18 pm
Whatever, I never said to do that.. wow people think outside the box more then me....  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:08 pm
Anyways....I'm gonna Salvage whats been going on with Ed....I'm confused about where his storylines going..(I'll Re-RP As Ed...You just wont hear from Mustang Until hes needed...Or at least till Riza Comes back or whenever)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:41 pm
Ah he saw Kasumi change into a chimera and whisk adenine out of the broken window and jumped out after them but I think he lost track and yeah... that's all I know, or think actully...

Also on rangarok my thief wears a Santa hat! *falls over laughing* She looks soo funny, yet she looks soo cute! *clings to theif* My thief is going to be stronger.....*sighs* Getting a job level of 45 is going to take forever....  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:56 pm
Shadow of Fire
Ah he saw Kasumi change into a chimera and whisk adenine out of the broken window and jumped out after them but I think he lost track and yeah... that's all I know, or think actully...

Also on rangarok my thief wears a Santa hat! *falls over laughing* She looks soo funny, yet she looks soo cute! *clings to theif* My thief is going to be stronger.....*sighs* Getting a job level of 45 is going to take forever....

You're weird whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:59 pm
At least I'm not some sick perverted a*****e like Envy!...*going through fanart on devinatart and se's some weird Envy fanart then falls onto the ground laughing* I agree with you people thank you dear lord!....wait I'm atheist(can't spell it right now nor do I care).  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:01 pm
She just flatters me when she says that.... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:09 pm
....I swear you have no idea just how much I want to ban you genderly confused a** out of here....*goes back to working on Neko Ed drawing*  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:12 pm
Shadow of Fire
....I swear you have no idea just how much I want to ban you genderly confused a** out of here....*goes back to working on Neko Ed drawing*

You're full of so much h8 Shadow  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:17 pm
******** off or I'm closing the whole damn guild. I'm not in the mood for anyone smartass comments or anything. If you have a problem with me go piss and moan about it somewhere else.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:17 pm
((*she had no comment, waiting for Fire to actually post again, since she was waiting for the reply....*))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games