Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:55 pm
(Congrats. Now I'm having the same problem.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:04 pm
(( some one do somethingggg >.<))  

awaqu

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:07 am
Ashley came running for her life down the street. she was terrified as a pack of hungry zombie's chased after her. then suddenly she tripped. she screamed as she fell to the ground. she looked at her knee as it was gushing blood. she then looked up her eyes wide with fear and saw the hungry zombies right above her. she screamed bloody murder hoping SOMEONE would help her.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 pm
Anthony was hiding in a house when he saw a girl on the floor with a bloody knee."I'm coming!" screamed anthony while charging the zombies with his crowbar.  

darkflame1249

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:09 pm
she almost yelped when she saw the zombies fall to the floor. then she looked up to see anthony & she said "oh! wow...um thanks." she gave a warm smile but it then faded as she saw another pack coming "uh oh."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:53 am
(( Will some one do something? I'm tired of having this thread die!))  

awaqu

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:21 am
Mako heared a scream ring out, the scream of a young girl. On instinct he felt a sudden urge to protect her, but he couldnt see her. There was a shuffling motion and Mako ducked into the darkness as a lone zombie walked towards an ally. Down there! And Mako took off, jumping the zombie he shoved a large knife in its spine, killing it instently he ran. When he turned the corner there was a hord of zombies advancing on a girl and a man. Mako quickly jumped on top of a garbage can for a better vantage point, dual weilding his Berreta and Dessert Eagle he started pulling off headshots. Blood and brains exploded as one by one the zombies dropped, some headlessly, to the ground where they all stayed still. Mako ejected the clips from his guns and shoved them in his pocket, putting new clips in. He ran over to the other people, jumping over the carcases. "Quick, we have to get to a safer location. More will be heading to this spot. My names Mako." He adressed both of them.

(@cupcake: after reading your bio I have the sudden urge to quote:
'Ashley, I'm under the Presidents orders to rescue you.'
'My-my father.'
'No the Other President. YES YOUR FATHER!')  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:21 pm
(Wait So did you just leave me? Thanks for being inactive for that.)
Chris looks at Ed. He grabs a magazine and gives unloads it. "Ed get the others. We need to leave soon." Chris pulls out his sniper and places the bullets down on the floor. He fires at some zombies popping their heads and picked up the bullets and loaded them into his sniper. "Ed now! I see more!" Chris runs out of bullets and holds a zombie by its neck with his gun. "Come on! If you want my flesh come on and get it." Chris twists the zombie's head off.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:03 pm
Ashley held up her hands and said, "fine! i don't care! whatever you want lets just get outta here, and fast!!!" she then hid behind tthe two of them and trembled.
(@mako: k thats actually perfect 4 this lets just pretend that happend it flows nicely. mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:57 am
(@tri: sorry i guess but I was waiting for you to bring the story along and that never happened.
@cupcake: >.> you do realize that I was quoting Resident Evil 4 right? Alright then, I guess I'll just go Leon whee )

Mako noticed something familiar about the girl, but he couldn't place his finger on it. He motioned for the girl to follow and ran down the alley, keeping a fast pace he hoped that the girl could keep up. Taking a couple back alleys he took her into sight of a hotel. "Lets head in there." He says, breathing steady. "What is your name anyway?" He questions, checking his guns.  

mako kenichi

cupcakeclubmember

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:44 pm
(@mako i know :] )
ashley followed him barely keeping up. she caught her breath and said," im ashley. you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:18 pm
Mako stayed to let her catch her breath, laughing slightly. I guess she didnt hear me before when i told her my name. "Its Mako. Ashley huh? Any chance that your the presidents daughter?" He asks surveying the area. There didnt seem to be anything around.  

mako kenichi

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:01 pm
(I was asking you a question but then you never responded. It's ok.)
"Chris! Get in we have-" Before Ed could finish he was tackled by a zombie. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Help me!" "Ed I got. Here just- Ah!" Soon Jackie was pinned. "Sorry but we have to close the door." Josh said as he closes the door on them." Chris rushes over to them and shoves the gun's barrel inside of the zombie on Ed. Ed gets up and shoots the zombie over Jackie. "This is insanity. How many could there be?" Jackie said as she opened the door.
(How's the sanctuary guild doing?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:02 pm
ashley caught her breath and started running again. "yeah. that's me."suddenly she tripped and something was caught on her dress. she frantically tried to get away but she couldn't.  

cupcakeclubmember

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:38 pm
Vladamir walked through the alleyway quietly as he surveied the small place for anything of use when he came over a blood-splattered body. He was pointing the handgun he was carrying at the body's head when he saw the two wounds that caused all the blood around the bosy.....a bite mark on his arm, and a bullet wound in his temple. Vlad also noticed that the body's left hand was holding a handgun,like his own, so Vlad holstered his own handgun and picked up the weapon from the body and took the ammo inside for imself, putting them in his pocket. Then Vlad also noticed a backpack near the man on the man, un touched by the blood, and smiled as he opened the backpack and found all the ammo inside and slipped it onto his own back. What luck! Vlad then noticed the scream from not too far from there and pulled out his 9mm handgun and started running torward where the scream came from.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff