Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm
Evelyn smiled and kissed him back getting a little shocked with the kiss but just kissed him back. She arched her back slightly pushing her body closer to his and bucked her hips into his. Hopefully he would get the message.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:06 am
((have you ever read the 'Twilight' series by Stephenie Meyer?))

He got it, alright.
His hands slid to her waist, and started undoing her pants. He moved his lips down and kissed along her neck, the scent of her intoxicating him. He would never actually commit to biting her though, she might not make it out alive.
He slid out of his own pants and rolled til she was on top of him. He smiled at her.
"Curious...." His eyes were thoughtful. "To think you actually wanted this after what happened,"

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:57 pm
((Is it the one about the midnight hour thing...I don't know if it is or not...I just remember reading one of the books about that...and I can't remember the name so ya...))

She smiled and moved her head to the side so he had better access...his lips felt great against her neck. She had gotten out of her pant s with his help and looked at him with an almost confused look when he spoke.
"What do you mean after what happened?" Sure she had some things she was still worried about but...she loved him and that made up for every doubt in her mind. At least...that was how she felt.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:37 pm
He shook his head, smiling at her. "Nothing at all, dear,"
It all happened fast after that.
The next thing she knew, he was kissing her again, beneath the covers, already inside her. He was slow, not wanting to hurt her the least bit. His inhuman strength would kill her if he wasn't careful.
His lips were soft, his voice warm and velvety.
"Eva..." He whispered softly, kissing along her neck, the way she liked it. He was so warm and gentle to her. If it was what she wanted, she would be in complete control of him.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:04 pm
Evelyn was shivering softly at his kisses, yet her body was reacting to his pushing him on slightly, her hands were resting on his back pulling him close to her and her words were quiet whispers to him.
"I love you." She felt like everything was perfect...they needed to not face the world ever again in her opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:11 pm
He smiled, kissing her mouth. His tongue wrapped around hers, tasting her. He pressed a little harder, keeping his breathing even. But his heart was thumping loudly against her's, singing with fufillment at her pleasure. That was his only purpose: To make her the happiest in the world.

He let his hands glide along her sides, her chest, and then came to rest on either side of her head, propping himself up with his elbows, his fingers twisting and knotting in her hair.
How you make my heart fly...

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:19 pm
She smiled and reacted to him. She felt whole...complete. She broke out of the kiss to try and get her breathing back under control. Her eyes were glazed over looking up at his not daring to speak just moving with him. Her grip on his back tightened slightly as the end came near.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:35 pm
He let out a small groan, almost inaudible. He kissed her neck again, the scent of her blood driving him insane. He would never do it. Ever.
Love...
He moved the hair from her forehead which had been plastered with sweat, and kissed it gently.
Do you want me to stop...?
His eyes were slightly worried. He did NOT want to hurt her. Period.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:54 pm
Evelyn shook her head and smiled softly up at him reaching up to kiss him. She knew he wanted to drink from her...she could feel it in the way he kissed her neck.
"It's okay love...go ahead and feed yourself...I know you want it." Her voice was a little breathless, and yet it was amazingly calm and serene. She just turned her head to the side exposing her neck, her heartbeat fluttered quickly as she thought about what was going to happen...but it wasn't out of fear...it was out of joy. She was happy that she could hopfully make him just as happy as herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:03 pm
His eyes blazed.
"No! Evelyn, I can't!"
His heart sped up with her's, out of nervousness.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:06 pm
Evelyn looked up at him with her head still tilted to the side.
"Yes you can...it's okay. I love you...just...do it al...ready." Her body was getting closer and closer to climaxing which caused her words to be more broken up and her heart sped up even more, causing her blood to flow faster through her veins.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:28 pm
His eyes searched her's.
Those beautiful red eyes...
He pushed harder into her, leaning down to kiss her again. His hands slid down to her thighs, and he spread them apart a little more. He had sensed her increased heartbeat.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:33 pm
Evelyn looked up at him showing him the love and joy she felt, but they fluttered closed when he kissed her. She shivered slightly at his touch and she arched her back slightly. Her fingers still held onto his back, well one hand did...the other was clenching the sheet undernieth herself tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:24 pm
He moved lower, and kissed her collarbone softly.
I could never do that...

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:21 pm
She instantly moved closer to his mouth, she wanted him to...she didn't care about the consequences...she didn't care about anything...all she wanted was for him to be happy and to do what he truly wanted to do. Soon her body tightened, her nails dug into his back as she pressed her body as close to his as possible as all her mucles tightened...in a few seconds it was gone but she just clung to him breathing heavily.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff