Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:06 am
Mako started after Ashley, quickly catching up as she ran. "I don't know if you know, but when I was driving here from my home in New Jersey I saw a 'Missing Poster' with your face on it. There was a radio frequency to dial into and there was a recording from the President." That's when Ashley tripped and Mako did a quick turn, bending down to try to help her. It looked like her dress was caught on something but he couldn't tell what it was, and wasn't going to insist on expecting.

(@Tri: No its kind of floating with one foot in dead crying We need more people in it)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:20 pm
(talking to Mako)Vlad held his gun up at the ready as he saw someone up ahead. "Hey you! Speak if your human! I'm not goingto take any chances so dont move just say something!"  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:42 pm
(Um, hellooooooooo?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:45 am
(will somebody talk already?)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:29 pm
(Sorry dude, yaknow its summer which means; camping, tubeing, internet crashed and I'm at a library T-T)

Mako heared a yell and turned, putting a hand on his Berretta but not pulling it out. "Hey don't shoot, I have precious cargo here!" He joked dryly, pulling Ashley's dress loose. "Get behind me." He whispered to her. "Whe're both clean! But we need somewhere to bandage her leg, she scrapped it a little." Mako said standing up, he let go of his Berretta and pulled both hands up to show that he was emptyhanded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:40 pm
(I know what ya mean -_-")

Vlad put his handgun back into his holster and jogged over to them and kneeled down by Ashley to check her leg. "Doesn't look too bad. I'm sure we can find some bandages around here somewhere." Vlad looked at the girl and then looked at the guy with her. " By the way, my names Vlad. May I know your names?"  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

mako kenichi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:16 pm
Mako was a little weary of Vlad, but he didnt look like a threat and even if he was Mako thought that he might be able to hold him off. "My names Mako, and this is Ashley." He said, taking a quick check for any zombies. He hadnt seen any in a while and they had made a lot of noise. "Do you have a more secure location?" Mako asked and pointed to the hotel. "I was thinking about hideing in there for a while, but truthfully it is a bad place. Way to many rooms to be checking."

(Speaking of Cupcake <.< ninja >.> where is she?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:20 pm
Chris Ed and Jackie get into the van and all of them drive off. Chris waits in the back with the doors open waiting for some zombies to charge from behind. "How much ammunition do we have left Andrew?" "Enough to last us until we get to a military base." Andrew said as he looked back not noticing a zombie coming from the side. "Hey watch out!" Ed yells as he fires two shots into the zombie's chest. Chris loads his shotgun and waits.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 pm
Vlad helped Ashley up and looked over at Mako and pointed to the alley. "There's a dead body in that alley but whoever it was had enough sense to put a bullet in their head before they died. Ill move the body if you want ad we can patch her up there. There arent any infected in it and its not very hard to see any if some come."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:37 am
Mako smiled, and nodded at Vlads idea. Maybe it was too early for other people, but Mako could tell that this man could be trusted. "I like that plan, this space was too open for my liking anyway. Lets go." And he let Vlad lead the way.  

mako kenichi

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:42 am
Chris waited and waited. He only saw about 5. It looked as if the zombies would pass out from running too long. Suddenly a zombie popped out from beneath the van. "Oh crap!" Chris opened fire and kicked it's head off. "That's gross." Chris sits back down and pulls out his sniper. "Hey Andrew watch out there's a lot more behind these guys." Chris looks through his scope again and shot one that was charging through the entire group of zombies. "Quick one. Maybe we should speed up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:32 pm
"really?" ashley still tugged at her dress  

cupcakeclubmember

awaqu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:39 pm
(( If anyone wants, I'm sleeping on top of a convenience store in the outskirts of L.A, and I'm damn bored because the people I were trying to group with haven't posted in about a month))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:26 pm
(( sorry i've been busy with the 4th and my b-day ignore the last post. redface ))
"can someone please tell me where we're going??" ashley kept up and said, "by the way mako, i don't really like to be called 'precious cargo' just say you have the president's daughter and it would make it a lot easier and faster."  

cupcakeclubmember

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:42 pm
("this man could be trusted"? um lol my character is 16. and it's ok, I have a bd coming up too. yay, I really will be 16 biggrin )

Vlad looked over at Ashley. "The....president's daughter?" Vlad looked at Ashley."Wow, are you seriousley the president's daughter, miss?" Vincent shook his head and looked apologetic. "Oh yeah, the alley. Well, follow me." Vlad pulled out his 9mm and led the way back to where he was at when he found the body. "Um, hang on just a sec." Vlad picked up the body and dragged it out of the alleyway. Once he was out of sight he knelt over the body and closed it's open eyes and whispered silently. "Requiescat en' pace." Once that was done Vlad went back over to Ashley and Mako and pulled out some medical bandages and first aid spray from both of his back pockets. "Here, I looted these from a house not too far from here."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff