Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:21 pm
Lucy walks up to Tokoya. "You owe me 2 of something. 1 would be blood. 2 would be Meteki. Not for myself but for his son." Lucy puts hand on her sword. And of you dont give me them. Im going to rip them form you.

Zagato grabs the gem Lucy put on the table. He looks at the ground and sighs..

"Oh trust me when i say this. Lucy my act all evil and stuff. But her heart is pure. Shes not doing this for you. And thats how i rember her. Shes still alive in there. Even knowing i feel she wont be around. For a week but still. Trust me Lucy is and was a good person." Ferio smiles at Zagato.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:26 pm
Tokoya didn't want to fight. So he took a different path. He summoned up a bit of energy and released it. Although normally, this would feel like a brush of wind and nobody would pay any mind to it. But this is Falias, where no wind ever blows.

Moi felt the wave flow past her, and she teleported to the source. She sees Lucy, "Oh. It's you. What do you want?"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 pm
Lucy points to Tokoya. "I want him. In all the people he was. Zagato needs his father. His not only what Abyss is. But what Meteki is. And Meteki is going to be the only one training him. Ren did all she could with the keepers powers. And shes still working on him. But he still needs Meteki. And of i have to fight you for him. I galdly will."

Ferio pulls Zagato outside to talk to him.

Abyss sits down. "Why does Zagato looks up to Lucy more then me."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:48 pm
Moi laughed, "You? Kill a Goddess such as I?? Impossible. Not even the Forbidden Life Drain can kill me! You are wasting your time here. You are in the realm of the gods. You have no place here." The place starts to shimmer as it rejects Lucy's presence.

Tokoya grunted. Who was this Meteki person!? Because of this guy, everyone wants to kill him or something. Does he maybe look like him??

Muktesh sat down, "Because when a child is born, it is not their blood rite mother whom they recognize. It is the first one to show them love. I guess Lucy beat you to it."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:00 pm
Lucy slowly starts to fight the rejecton. "I dearly dont want to fight you. I only for a week lefted. And of you dont listen to me now. And come to agrement then alot of ppl are going to come." Lucy wasnt going to be pushes away this easy. Not by a rejecton. She was a the person that watched over all dark angels and fallen angels and even some demons. She wasnt going to be pushes away.

Abyss looks at the ground. "When a mothers willing to give her life for her son maybe not even son. Then I guess your right. I havent even though of helping Zagato or even watched over him. Knowing Lucy she watched over Zagato all the time when she was gone. And when he was in that whole. I didnt even care. Muktesh i have a qustion. Meglanges wife and kid died. He became this dark knight they said. His what Meteki is. Then of Lucy dies will Zagato become the same way?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:54 pm
Muktesh shaked his head, "Melange was already stricken with [hysical darkness. Zagato has been cleansed. He may become ticked and everything, but he will not go berserk like Melange."

Moi raised her palm, "A week left? How about I speed your aging. If you do not leave this holy place, you have less than a day."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:20 am
"Oh...Still i always got told its not good to cross breed. And of Zagatos mine/Lucys child. Along with Melange kid. Dont that make him very dangreus."Abys rubs her head. She starts to get a bad feeling. "Do you feel something bads happening to Lucy right now...."

Lucy spits blood on the ground. "My souls already damned. And of you kill me. You unleash Zagato on yourself. Really is that a smart move. You and I both know he havent dug into his true power yet. And killing him will drow him away form you more. So of your that stupid and selfish not to make a deal with me. Then so be the less then a day." Lucy laughs.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:14 am
Muktesh nodded, "Probably went ahead. Not a good idea. And what kind of purist told you that crap?? You see Ninian and Nils? They're cross-breeds. And they don't go in nearly as much rage as Zagato. I just think he's really spoiled. I hope he matured past that point though, it's kind of the reason he was locked up in the first place. Too much work to put him under control and not enough good to come out of it. If I was in charge of everything, he'd be dead." Then he turns around, "Ready to go in and save the day?"

Moi smiles, "No matter how many times Zagato strikes me, I will never fall. And striking one brings the other Immortals out to counter. If he strikes me, he will die. And his powers will once again belong to me. So in fact. Your death will make it easy on me." She concentrated and sent out a purple aura in Lucy's direction.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:57 pm
Lucy smiles. "Things about keepers you dont know about." Lucy throws down a blue bottle and shes gone before anymore happens to her. She appears inside her room in the hotel.

Abyss looks at Mutesk. She heres a ring. Her eyes turn white. "A girl...i see a girl...Not evil but something dark about her. Shes coming i i see her. Zagato...Shes comeing to protect Zagato..." She stairs Mutesh as of shes in a trench.

Umi looks at abyss then at Muktesh. She walks up to Abyss and waves her hand infront of Abyss face. "Is this girl you see stronger then Zagato? and what race is she?"

"Shes alot stronger then Zagato. Shes knowing of what she can do. Thats what makes her stronger. But shes half demon. And half what meteki is. Shes also comeing here for Lucy. But Lucys lifes fadeing as we speck now." Abyss finlly blinks she shacks her head. Her eyes turn back to brown. "OH hi what did i miss sorry i kinda forgot what we was talking about."

Umi looks at Muktesh. "That was odd..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:58 pm
Muktesh pouted. He missed his chance to slap her for a good reason. Oh well, it might happen again anyways, "We don't have to worry about Lucy. If she is to die soon, let it be in battle. That way she can feel as if she fell with a fight. And a half demon selkie? First I've heard of such a thing. She must have been born that way. And if she wants Zagato she can wait. We are going to be fighting Tokoya soon enough. So Abyss, get ready, you're the main player in this fight. If you die our reason for fighting will be in vain."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:05 pm
Ferio runs inside and shuts the door. "Mmm Zagato kinda went poof. I dont know where to. And some chicks outside and she looks pissed."

The women kicks the door down and Ferio flys infront of Muktesh. "Zagato now." She looks up. "Moi godness of memorys should have guessed. Thank you my master Lucy for this great challenge..." She disappers.

Zagato throws a engryball at Moi. "WHY!!! Your no memory your a CURSE!!"

The girl appears infront of it. It turns to ash once it touches her. "Moi godness of memorys. Im takeing Zagato and his father. Im sick of being on earth. And there the only ppl that can find them. So hand them over. Or my non holyness will beat your butt down."

Zagato eyes got wide. He could feel her power. It was alot more then he had. But something else his blood got warm and his face got red looking at her. A weird feeling in his chest. Even when he liked ninain. He never felt this. It was odd.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:25 am
Moi blinked at all this sudden randomness, "First of all, I am the Goddess of memories because that is what I am. I live off of memories, what one forgets is mine to eat. I in turn bless the land with Myrrh." Then she glared at the new girl, "Tokoya won't be going with you, he doesn't want to. And unless he turns over his power, you will meet resistance upon leaving."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:42 pm
Zagato blinks makeing Muktesh Abyss and Ferio apapear beside him. "LOOKY LOOKY isnt she awesome. Shes like a wild flower. One you dear no touch." He stairs at the new girl.

Abyss looks at Zagato oddly. "Meteki had that same look on his face when he seen lucy...Gosh you take after your father when it comes to that stuff dont you." Abyss waves a hand infront of Zagatos face. "Muktesh i think Zagatos usless..."

"We will see now wont we. My name is Umi. Im daugher of Hikaru and Munchkin. And your magic of keeping all them ppl together in 1 body is keeping me form seeing them again. So of i was you i would be smart and return then back to normale."

Zagato crawls up to Umi. He pulls on her arm. "I would do anything for you." His face was blushing and there was sparks comeing form his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:11 am
Moi laughed, "You talk as if it were easy. Have you never thought of what impact it would make if I separated them now?? Think of all that power.... in one place suddenly being released. If you haven't realized it, that's how a bomb explodes. If I release them now, they will die. This was a one way thing." She points at them, "Your meddling shall come to an end! Tokoya! Kill all of them! If the Keeper will not come with me then he shall die here with his friends!!" She disappears.

Tokoya was hesitant, but an order was an order. He drew out his sword and begun to charge up for demigod state, "I'm sorry that my task is to be as mentioned. I hope you find salvation in the afterlife."

Muktesh drew out his sword, "This is no time for love. The final battle against Tokoya is now! We can neither flee nor surrender!!"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:26 am
Abyss looks at Muktesh. She disappers and apperas right infront of Tokoyas charge. She grabs her sword. "Plz i really out of everyone i most of all dont want to fight you."

Zagato looks at Muktesh. "Its a curse not a gift. And a curse should be shard. Not hiddened away." A yellow light glows in his hand. He holds tight on Umis arm makeing shure she dont move. He putes the yellow light into her chest.

Umis eyes get wide. She grabs Zagato up. "what you do to me!"

"The keeper of time isnt hard to train you know." Zagato smiles.

Ren looks at Muktesh as she sits on ferios head. "mmm....Now everyone go attack Tokoya has i wait the 2 keepers."  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff