Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:34 am
Tokoya transforms to his demigod state and launches a spear of light at Abyss.

Muktehs pulls her out of the way with kinetic force, "We need to wear him out..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:15 am
Abyss stands there as Muktesh goes right tough her. Her eyes turn white. She puts hr hand up and shaders the spear. "Death comes for you Tokoya no one else. Your today you will fall." A gust of wind cuting the ground up goes right for Tokoya.

Ren runs up to Zagato. "Save my stuffing!"

Umi picks up Ren. "Why are you a doll out of all the useless things a doll. Couldnt you become something more useful."

Zagato grabs ren away form Umi. "But shes a cute doll. Get your own doll..."

Ferio sighs and looks at Umi and Zagato. Ferio pulls out 3 knifts stuck to them are paper bombs. Ferio thorws them right behide the wind.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:53 pm
((Uhhhh..... kinetic magic means an invisible force. Think of it like the Force from Starwars. But instead of pullin you to him, it's pushing you to him. Plus, I may not have made this very clear but, Spear of Light releases it's power BY shattering. So basically, Abyss got a face-full of a huge explosion that could kill even Muktesh... >.>
Fortunately, you weren't supposed to die in the first place, so you don't have to redo your post. Just saying for future reference.))

Tokoya shielded against the wind and paper bombs, not even receiving a scratch, "This power makes me invulnerable! You have nothing against me!"

Muktesh looks at Abyss, "Idiot. She's just as bad as Zagato. No self control."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:48 am
Umi throws a sleep powder onto Abyss. Once Abyss passes out Umi grabs her whip and grabs Umi leg and pulls her to the side lines. "Mukesh i will make a deal with you even of you dont trust me becuz im part demon. Let me barrow Zagato body and power and i will knock down Tokoyas power. and plus i have more control then zagato does."

Zagato looks at Muktesk "NO! no no i would rather die then do what shes asking. Yea me and her power together my be the same to his but NO way am i going into a chicks body!"

((by the way this is what Umi looks at had a hard time finding a pic out for her... http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime eyepatch/Radiotrashrocket/Favorite Anime/Scarlet_Star_by_toounit.jpg ))  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:13 pm
Muktesh laughed, "As if. The power of Gods are of a different tier than any other. Even if you do manage to get the same amount, the mere grace and divinity of his will overpower you. we cannot overpower a God, we have to underhand them. That's why Abyss needed to be in this fight. Good going dog girl, if you don't wake her up, we're screwed."

Tokoya started to fire balls of light towards the attackers.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:26 am
Zagato puts up a finger. "Shes not a dog Muktesh...Shes a demon and part what Meteki is....And i dont think my dads a dog is he....of so should Tokoya have a tail." Zagato disappers and appers behide Tokoya. He grabs his hair and looks though his hair.

Umi snaps her fingers and Abyss wakes up. She puts up Lucys old sword that Zagato took. She runs her hand down the blade. It turns black and the it turns large. On the side of the sword is a red eye and teeth doing down it. She slaps it on the ground and demonic matter heads for Tokoya.

Abyss looks at Umi and sits up and yawns. Abyss looks at the sword. And gets up and jumps on Muktesh. "WTF is that! Thats not a normale sword! And Muktesh Tokoyas not going to listen to me about his all tem ppl in one so...cant we leave...And just give Zagato up to him..."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:14 am
Muktesh shakes his head, "Abyss.... listen to the past. Melange loved you. And what's that cheesy saying that love beats anything? Come on, you should know that you're our best bet, and if Zagato doesn't want to go he doesn't have to. Give up and this memory will haunt you. Go straight with everything and stick to your best path. If we give Zagato up, we will eventually all go down. And besides, my sword isn't normal either."

Tokoya whips around, cutlasses swinging around him. Then he jumps out of the way of the incoming attack, he then threw a cutlass at Umi.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:39 am
Abyss pulls Muktesh hair. "IT dont always win! It sometimes fails! And Muktesh the new umi demon chick is scarying me...Can we trust her...And i wounder how she knew Lucy. And i wounder how she knows me and Lucy idk move. But ok after they get hurt i will save the day ok Muktesh..." She hangs off his shoulder and looks at him.

Ferio jumps on the ceiling. He smiles and wags his tail. "Got to move faster old man!"

Umi also jumps right beside Ferio. "Yes come on Tokoya. Im part demon. Not part turtle."

Ferio looks at Umi. "What was that idea about me and you becomeing 1 again."

Umi smiles. "Sadly you would be in my body. Only thin that would change is a lil bit of my hair and power. And i my get hair ears and tail...But that i can live with...We would have 30 mins of it and once we run out of time. Will both or are powers would be gone at the time but thats ok."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:02 pm
Muktesh smiles, "No. I admit it doesn't always win. But that's because it's not always that both sides WANT it to win. Melange gave you that music box. If he truly does not want to kill you, then his feelings must be affecting Tokoya. All you have to do is intensify it."

Tokoya was getting tired of all this dodging. So he decided to try and take them all out at once. He flew up into the air and charged a massive amount of energy, charging down to the ground to release the energy as a massive explosion.

Muktesh looks at Tokoya, "Huh. I guess this is the time when we all back off for a bit right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 pm
"I guess your right. But im waiting for something. I need something form someone and im trying to see who it is. So lets back off and wait..." Abyss smiles a lil.

Umi kisses Zagato. Zagato disappers and her hair gets white stips And neko ears and a tail. A Black sheild covers her. She smiles. "OH come on old man! I know you have class! Do you like just blowing this out or going at it like REAL fighters!"

Ren jumps on Abyss head. "I never showed Zagato who to bound his powers with a other person. Umis going to be takeing the damge now Zagato. His going to be dranded of erngy when 30 mins up. But i know her life was hard. Unlike Zagato adding her skills pass his. I should take her under my wing and train her of she lives. Becuz i cant die becuz im a sprit!"

Abyss looks up at Ren. "Ren your a doll how can you train anyone. And plus i would rather watch Mekeki or Melange train her then you. And Ren of you cant die go fight Tokoya. i will even help you get close to Tokoya. when the everything cleared."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:37 pm
Tokoya smiles. Fusion energy disperses itself as a steady stream. A stream that's easy to pinpoint. No he doesn't have to blow up the whole place. Tokoya lifts the power into the air as it splits into hundreds of blades, "It's true. A spirit cannot die. But it can be erased from existence. Rain of Blades!" The swords pointed at Umi and flies towards her, targeting her on a slight homing basis.

Muktesh blinked, "This is troublesome. Raise your hand if you think he's cheating."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:32 am
"She meant fight one on one some magic bt now all this. YEA HIS CHEATING!" Abyss yells.

Ren gets all puffed out. "HOW dare he talk about erasing me!" She runs over and makes a sping shot. "REN POWER AWAY!!!" She sping shots herself right in Tokoyas face. She crawls down and all around in his clothes.

Umi bust out laughing. "You got a lil friend on you!"

Abyss rubs her forhead. "Ren...ren i swear whos going to get her. She my be fast. But she cant crawl in clothes forever."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:04 pm
As the swords plummeted towards Umi, Tokoya used his holy energy to superheat his body, even singing his own clothes.

Muktesh blinks, "The least that little doll could do was punch him or something."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:59 pm
Ren bits Tokoya. Her eyes get big. "OWW TO HOT!!!" She climes out of his clothes and waves her hands infront of her mouth as she sits on the ground infront of Tokoya. "He burnt my mouth. Sir now thats no fair at my small body size! Of i was bigger i would slap you. You are yet the rudest thing i have ever meet! And yes i said thing becuz. You are no better then that. I cant even call you a man. I spit at even seeing you!" Ren spits right at his feet.

Abyss eyes get big. "Yea tell him ren...But poor rens only 5 inchs tall... His going to crush her! RUN REN RUN!!"

Umi smiles and puts her hand into the shadows. She disappers into them. And then appears in a shadow thats behide a piller. "Of your going to keep your mind on a doll. When theres something else here to keep your mind on your sad old man" she looks at the a other piller shes not behide and makes a dark engry ball head for Tokoya.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:54 pm
Tokoya held up a black feather and disappeared. He reappeared in the sky, "Awaken Falias!!" The ground started shining bright, banishing any shadows cast across the ground. Then a large earthquake shakes the area, a stone henge glows.

Muktesh falls on his a**, "Woah, is this place alive or something?" Then he thinks about it,"You know, I wouldn't be surprised now that I think about it. This fight has a lot of cheesy crap tied to it."  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff