Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:51 pm
*she patted Fire on the head* please just get some rest then, you need to be sharp for drawing and rping...and of course school....*wants to see the drawing now*...I hope it works out too...and I am sorry...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:56 pm
I just took a two hour nap! And I'm still dead... and yet this morning even though I was dead I was ready for school about twenty minutes early...and yes Neko Ed again, although I'm carring him, but I'm in a state alchemist uniform, always wanted to try and draw myself in one. Anywho I'm carying him and he looks soo cute, actully it's based of this on cute pic I found on deviantart.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:04 pm
*she tisked her friend* I will sleep 16 hours a day if I am let alone, and if I am sick longer...I can't imagine not getting a lot of sleep...*bright smile* It sounds like an excellent picture!!....it's just so great...and I bet you would look good in a State Alchemist uniform, since you have the attitude and all...*going to go find the pic now*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:08 pm
oh here: http://www.deviantart.com/view/10961889/ it's soo cute. If anything the best person for Roy fanart is cat-cat. I mean it looks just like a screenshot from the anime! I mean seriously how can they have that talent! Then again I don't draw on the computer or anything...

Also about the sleeping I go to bed at midnight at the earliest at time, well fall asleep at midnight at the earliest(forgive my spelling going..bleh) and wake up at 7:30am so yeah, not relaly much sleep...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:06 am
*made a face* it's...it brought me to the main page with lots of advertising...drat it all...*glowering now*...well, have a good day at school....*she herself had a snow day and was running around like a maniac on gaia*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:47 pm
really? aw that sucks. anyways if you type in cat-cat before deviantart.com it'll take you to cat-cat's gallery. She has really good art in general plus the few FMA artworks she has...Roy a Nazi.... interesting. sorry ramblings.

Anywho school today was okay, people like my little Neko-Ed and Inu-Roy drawings.... also now I got Laura hooked on FMA. I love her chibi's! Except Roy has demonic looking eyes then again all the chibi's she normally draws are the evil crazy people from shows with the tiny little eyes that are evil looking.... anywho otherwise it was an easy day thank god.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:31 pm
DarkRybrin
((*she hit herself over the head multiple times* I am happy you won't kill me Fire, and I am sorry you had a bad day...but Felix can't give up Envy, he's too good and it's fun....and..*tears* I am so sorry!!!! I have not been able to get on for more then five minutes lately and I only got to post now, so I guess Ty would not get to join the fight and beat Ed up...everything worked out though, and I replied....I am just really sorry...))
Well....that would mean I wont be RPing as Roy anymore so.....and since you said It was fun....and that I left him hanging in a tight spot in the RP......Alright,I switch from retireing Envy to Retireing Roy.....It hurts...but I'll get over it ^_^.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:09 pm
*ooohhing and aweing over the different fan art now* oh yes...kitty Ed and puppy Roy...it's too perfect...*reminded to evil and crazy Nii, from JTHM* yes...I wonder if she did a few of them I have seen....*sighed now* but I don't want to make you let go of Roy if you don't want too...you are just such a good roleplayer to do this...*hit herself once more* what's the specific reason you can't keep the characters? you just can switch them around, and one or two of them you would not be using most of the time....*confused*....I am really sorry...  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:08 pm
O...M...F...G....Gambino's Been shot!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:37 pm
NOO!!! Show the sisters! Then Gambino!..then again I sort of want him to live since I don't want Gino to be an orphan.(gino's so cute and innocent). But no!!! This is wrong! I bet the sisters hired someone to shot him. Or one of them did it themselves though that I doubt.... anywho....yeah. I'm back sorrying been like, brain dead the past few days without Emmi areound to give me weird little ideas that screw my head up which actully help me in my RP.... yeah.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:44 pm
((*sighed* I watched all of that, and I think it's something to do with the date today, but I do feel sorry for Gino...but Gambino should have kept falling....*thinks perhaps a devoted fan shot Gambino, or the labtech they all knew and love*....weird ideas?...*grinned* funness...we love those...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:45 pm
OMFG WHAT THAE HELL IS UP WITH BARTON TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sabrina is pissed)

What is going on?? [ Message temporarily off-line ] is all my RPs say@!!! crying crying crying  

Sabrina_of_Reatre

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:53 pm
((*she sighed* everything of mine is working well, I just have to refresh a few times to get it all to show, and it's supposedly issolated cases....))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:56 pm
I don't know, all I know is that Emmi is back, people have recently been killed in my fanfic for almost killing the main person.(person based on a mix between a younger me and my RP person) and yeah... It's interesting considering the girl always gets beat up..and she never fights back. Actully she the exact opposite of me. I will beat the living hell out of someone if they piss me off....like in sixth grade a punched a guy out once. Teachers where around and no one said anything about it to the teachers either. Heh heh heh....  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:33 pm
((*loved the fact that the honored Emmi was back* goody...killing off characters are fun...*nodded quickly* sounds like it from your descriptions....but you got lucky that time...football players are afraid of me because I am this little girl who always looks scared and then I turn around, behind them before they move, and I can kick them until they give up....*many people at her school would not even look at her face, and many kids who were picked on adored her*))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games