Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos
The Crew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

earth2dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:32 am
Your Role-playing Moderator
(OR Moderating Role-player, Role Moderating Player, Player Role Moderator…I'll shut up now.)

Gaianame: earth2dragon
Name: Skye, but earth or dragon does the job just as well. <3
Age: 13-16 (I’ll give you a hint: It’s not 13 or 16. Ooh! Sneaky me!)
Favorite Color: PINK!
Favorite Band/Singer: Hmm. Let me ponder on that. xD
Favorite Song: Sk8er Boi (all you Avril haters out there, BEGONE!)

About Me: I am one of those spunky, nerdy lil’ 4.0 high school students that everyone just loves (hahaha, just kidding). Swimming + Volleyball = FUN! I’m athletic, kinda tomboyish, and tall. Not that tall, but tall, nonetheless. Oh, and I love to climb trees! Fun fact: I get hyper off of Cherry Vanilla Coke! Wonderful, eh?

I HEART ROLEPLAYING! And writing. And anything that has to do with writing. And I believe in literacy - quality is a must. And I just can't seem to stop using "and" as the beginning of my sentences. And I don't bite, so feel free to say hi sometimes! And just remember: Don't feed the wild animal - if you are fond of your hand anyway. xD

domokun I, earth2dragon, have read all the rules and here by will abide to them or I will accept the punishment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:25 pm
Your RPer and Writer

Gaianame: Kyokuzu-Okami
Name: Kyokuzu
Favorite Color: Silver or Black. Can't pick. ^_^
Favorite Band/Singer: Gackt. WOO!
Favorite Song: "The Truth Beneath The Rose" by Within Temptation (well, at least that's what it is currently. xDD)

About Me: Well, I love to write and RP (that's my job!), and I love to make random threads, shops and the sort. I love dogs (PUPPIES!) and I love anime (specifically? Fullmetal Alchemist. Even more specific? Edward Elric. xDD). I love Transformers (yes, I do) and I love comedy. I dislike Rap, but I love Techno Rock. I'm not all that athletic, but when it comes to playing video games, I find myself very good! I like Japanese Rock, and my favorite subject in school is Social Studies (I like that sort of stuff -growls-). I find myself a bit hyperactive and I have a short temper, but I can be very agreeable and boring when I wanna be (even though that's very rare). I moderately dislike Rubik's Cubes (THEY'RE SO DANG HARD!!!!) but they're still fun when you're bored. That's pretty much it for now, I might edit this later, but for now, I'm out!

pirate I, Kyokuzu-Okami, have read all the rules and here by will abide to them or I will accept the punishment.
=)

Kyokuzu-Okami

2bitn2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:02 am
Your Rper!

Gaianame: 2bitn2
Name: 2bitn2, or any variation of that. (Be warned that if I don't know who you are talking to, I may ignore you.)
Favorite Color: Dark blues
Favorite Band/Singer: Jaci Velasquez, Third Day, DC Talk, Toby Keith, Trace Adkins
Favorite Song: "Where I Belong" by Jaci Velasquez or "Say the Words" by DC Talk.

About Me: As I stated above, I am 23 years old. I am probably too old to still want to hang out on a site like Gaia, but what can I say...I'm a child at heart. Anyway, I live in Louisiana, and that's as close to me as you're getting. I got married to the love of my life on August 4th of this year. I have a small rat terrier named Carmen who's gonna drive me more insane than I already am. I'm not kidding. She is the meanest dog I've ever seen. She isn't much bigger than a palmeranian(sp?), but she thinks that she's ten feet tall and bullet proof. And she's either really bad or really stupid, but I love her to death. Sorry...I was supposed to be introducing myself, not my dog... sweatdrop I love animals, and I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I had a set plan, but I messed that up for myself...I tend to do that sometimes. I love to write and rp, and I think this paragraph is long enough. Hope to see you around! wink

I, 2bitn2, have read all the rules and here by will abide to them or I will accept the punishment.

ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:51 pm
Your RPer!

Gaianame: Abrien Sliver
Name: Mikey
Favorite Color: Gray
Favorite Band/Singer: Deathstars/Avenged Sevenfold
Favorite Song: Cyanide/Almost Easy

About Me: Well, If you read the junk I wrote up there you'll see I'm 16. Most of the time I'm kinda energetic and friendly. I have a bad habit of trying to please everyone at once so that usually ends up with me contradicting myself and apologizing for everything...I'm in love with my Girlfriend Jessica, she's like my whole world. Some people say that people my age can't love but I think that's crap, age doesn't control love. we've been together 7 months and counting, it has been the best 7 months ever...I live in Texas in the Houston area. I plan on being a History teacher and I love the series Megaman.
I, Abrien Sliver, have read all the rules and here by will abide to them or I will accept the punishment.
User Image

Things to entertain yourself with

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

LynnFall

Dapper Elder

10,915 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:09 am
Your Order Tracker!

Gaianame: Althea Lynn
Name: Amy
Favorite Color: blue
Favorite Band/Singer: none
Favorite Song: none
Why you joined: fun
About me: I'm into anime, movies, computers, art and video games. I live in Australia but hoping to move back to Canada very soon, and take an online course for 3D modelling/animation.

I, Althea Lynn, have read all the rules and here by will abide to them or I will accept the punishment.

ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:24 pm
Your [AMAZING] DICTATOR!
or writer if you want to get specific :]
Gaianame: elmo-goes-rawr
Name: Maya or elmo whatever
BIRTHDAY (WOOP WOOP): February 16, 1994
Favorite Color: all colors of the rainbow
Favorite Band/Singer: My Chemical Romance
Favorite Song: Teenagers by ^^
Why you joined: well I got this job somewhat for the payment but 95% of it was to write. I absolutely LOVE to write. I joined gaia to talk to a friend that moved to California then to Europe and i grew to love gaia

About me: I am 13 really but my birthday is less than a month away so lets just say I'm 14. I love to write, sleep, talk to friends and really just be myself. I'm a tom-boy no doubt. I hate anything that has the word frill, pink, easter color, cute, or dress in it. I guess I'm okay with skirts since I am forced to wear them :[. I am currentley in the eighth grade. We just started scedualing and I am excited about next year! I may only be in eighth grade but I'm currently taking journalism and writing classes at my older sisters college. I live around music. If I'm not playing it I'm singing it (badly but still) and if I'm not singing it im playing it in my head or humming it. I'm bored all the time it just comes natural. Before you know I'm very shy but once you get to know me I'm out going, loud, abnoxious, curious, nosey, bold, stands up for what I believe in, grammar freak, and crazy. I currently take spanish and SUCK at it so if your fluent in Spanish and can talk to me in first year spanish that would be great help!
I, elmo-goes-rawr, have read all the rules and here by will abide to them or I will accept the punishment. ninja domokun

Elmo-goes-RaWr

Simply Chaos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces