Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos
The Crew Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:43 pm
User Image

Meet our lovely crew.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
All of our crew's introductions will be posted here.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:21 pm
heart Your Captain! ninja

Gaianame: Bloodredvoodoo
Name: Amanda, Lady Faith or Voodoo
Favorite Color: Red, Black, Purple, Silver.
Favorite Band/Singer: Selena
Favorite Song: Voodoo - Godsmack

About Me: I am just your simple teenage-tomboy girl. I hate dresses and I love chains. I have a very bad obession with torture, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I am a huge graphic addict so my toy box is huge. I keep it on my computer but I like to share them now and again. So I will make a randomizer for you. Please do not steal them. I buy them from lots of people and it's not fair to rip them off. Also if you want to buy me a graphic I have a very large link list at the bottom of this post. Feel free to buy me anything. I will post it here for all to see.

[Toy Box]

Randomizer coming soon

[Links]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Know an shop that isn't here? PM me a link!

I, Bloodredvoodoo, have read all the rules and here by will abide to them or I will accept the punishment.

No one touch her but me!{Added by Extendedshadow}
heart
Celeste Edit:: Aww, you had to go and do that too. You guys know I can't resist when people tell me not to. You cruel, cruel people.  

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

Magic of Reading Guild

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:15 pm
Your Order Tracker!

Gaianame: vivaciousv1114
Name: Valerie
Favorite Color: Light Blue, for right now anyway
Favorite Band/Singer: Christina Aguilera
Favorite Song: at the moment it's "Losing My Way" - Justin Timberlake

About Me: I'm a 22 year old college student who is desperately trying not to grow up. biggrin I love to read and write, which would be why I'm an English Lit major. I also love to watch all kinds of movies, especially action and horror. I'm a big audiophile that listens to almost all genre's of music. I'm pretty laid back and highly sarcastic. wink

I, vivaciousv1114, have read all the rules and here by will abide to them or I will accept the punishment.
ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:21 pm
Your Moderator

Gaianame:extended shadow
Name:Jeremy
Favorite Color(s):red...black..blue...green...pink...purple...i like =3
Favorite Band/Singer:hard to say...so many good ones
Favorite Song:also hard to say since there are lots of good ones

About Me:i am a 17 year old high school student hoping to be a video game designer since thats my life dream...i love videogames of course...anime..manga...i am also known as "Nekoji", "Neko", "L33T M45T3R N3K0" etc....and would rather have japanese with english sub-title anime instead of good animes getting ruined by bad voice overs

I, Extendedshadow, have read all the rules and here by will abide to them or I will accept the punishment.
burning_eyes

WEE! NEKO!! No one touch him but me!! {Added by Voodoo}
Celeste Edit:: ...But I really really really can't resist, now that you told me no... you meanie. ::pouts::  

ExtendedShadow
Crew

HeroRat
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:01 pm
Your rp/rp Manager!

Gaianame: Herorat
Name: Sarah
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Band/Singer: Green day
Favorite Song: can't decide

About Me: I love the Mighty Boosh! I want to have a carrier with animals, I love horses and animals in general. I'm currently going to a agricultural High school . I love to rp and want to help make this guild great!

I, HeroRat, have read all the rules and here by will abide to them or I will accept the punishment.
dramallama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:01 pm
Your God!
....I mean.. Rper...yesh....that's right...

Gaianame: Celestial Lullaby
Name: ...call me Celeste
Favorite Color: Poiple!
Favorite Band/Singer: Changes every month
Favorite Song: Changes every week

About Me: Yo! I am teh Celeste! I am a person. And I am human. I have a unique fingerprint and DNA code. But I am not the only one who has mental issues. Mine are all good, of course, and aid me in the being of Celeste.

Ok.. in actuality. I enjoy roleplaying, I love to draw, and I am an excellent English student. I have an odd affinity for shovels and their companions the anvils. I like to babble on, so be prepared! I'm a very positive person and would love to have random chats with you. I also like to scheme with others in the creations of delicious plots. Also, although I may not be a grammar Nazi, I do appreciate well written sentences.

I, Celestial Lullaby, have read all the rules and here by will abide to them or I will accept the punishment.
stare

Has hereby been marked with the mark of death :: heart {Added by Voodoo}
: :pokes: : Is it alive???? : :you twitch: : AHHHGGG! It is! Bring me a shrubbery you man-eating bunny! But...on a second thought, here's a carrot. NOT MY HAND YOU FIEND!!! : :faints: : I have been defeated - by a mere rabbit! [earthy loves you!]

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Masayoshi2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:51 am
Your RPer!

whee Blue-Masayoshi2-[26] stare
mrgreen
Gaianame: Masayoshi2
Name: Masa or Yoshi
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Band/Singer: UVERworld
Favorite Song: Just Melody
About Me: I'm a high school student just like many people people. I enjoy animes and mangas. I'm not sure what I'd like to become, so I'll go with programming. It's either that or accounting.
eek
I, Masayoshi2, have read all the rules and here by will abide to them or I will accept the punishment.

sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:19 pm
Your Rper

Gaianame: Atrum krigare
Name: Call me Trice! xd
Favorite Color: Black/red
Favorite Band/Singer: Breaking Bengamin
Favorite Song: Dance with the devil/Diary of Jane

About Me:Yea Im 13ish. that means you will never know the truth. I began to read manga and watch anime, and Rping just kinda came shortly after. I hate those who can not type and have bad grammer. A word or two is ok but really people. Any way, sometimes I might be late on a joke, but I understand people, so it's all cool. I am lokay in school, not failing. I am also very random.....TACO! scream crying ninja
I, Delano sloane have read all the rules and here by will abide to them or I will accept the punishment.
mrgreen

Atrum krigare
Crew

Simply Chaos

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out