Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Link64

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:23 am
ninja I won't be suprised if Hollywood will screw the storyline up making the series look bad(aka: Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, DOA, Mario Brothers, Silent Hill, Doom, etc.).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:03 pm
hoo cares?if directed correctly and the special effects were great,that movie would kick a**!!  

Wolf Ninja_Andore

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:15 am
Not necessarily. We've all come to know and love the characters and the long a** annoying series so if its screwed, we'll hate it. Plus, we all know the characters by voice... it will be QUITE awkward when we got Goku talking and it isn't the same guy from the series. We're so accustomed to it that it'll be like stare sad eek scream gonk "OMFGBBQ1one1eleven! WTF DID THEY DO TO GOKU!!!" burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:21 pm
Omg dudes! Last night I watched an AWSOME documentary on the history of anime and its influence on pop culture. Its called "Anime: Drawing The Revolution". I rented it from the Starz movie channel. Anyway my point is that this Dragon Ball Z movie really is happening as well as lots of other anime movies such as Astro Boy, Speed Racer (200 cool , Battle of the Planets, etc. Anyone who has an interest in anime should check it out.  

heartlessHACHI

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:21 pm
HEY NO ONE CHECK IT OUT XD I was hoping to show that to the club one meeting! Gosh Hachi!! LOL but yeah if you guys can wait we're gonna try to show it!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:06 pm
>3 *inconspicuously walk by and toss a sheet over Hachi's post* No one saw that post! >.> <.< It was never here got it?  

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

heartlessHACHI

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:03 pm
AAAHHH!!! *totally freaks out* SORRY SORRY MY SUPER BAD (pun unintended) !!! LOL! xd

Well nobody listen to what I said! Its was all a LIE! eek

*whispers to ebla and rosiel* Aw that really is cool if you guys show it. I wanted to see it again.  
Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff