Reply Entertainment
DBZ Live Action Movie Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vash The Stampede 7789

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:42 am
They are making a live action movie to a show that never died i will admit i did like some of the show but it did start to get annoying the cast so far is this
Goku: ???
Vegeta: Ray Park
Piccolo: Chris Judge
Raditz: Jason Bateman
Nappa: Bill Goldberg
Tien: Orlando Bloom
Bulma: Jessica Alba
Chi Chi: Eliza Dushku
yeah thats about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:21 am
WTF Orlando Bloom as TIEN!? O_O!!  

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

Vash The Stampede 7789

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:43 pm
yup hes tien  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:51 pm
*slaps hands on desk* WHAT THE FILL IN THE BLANK!!!??? NO WAY!!! COOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!! xd

dude i dont care what anyone says dbz is awsome. i used to watch that and dragon ball when i was in 5th grade and i loved them. i still do like them. Woa, this has to be a rumor Jessica Alba bulma and Orlando too! WOA!! hehe this is so crazy. Its kinda silly but pretty awsome. I cant say i believe it though.  

heartlessHACHI

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:48 pm
Okay, where did you get this info from? Orlando is too hot to be ugly a** Tien.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:20 pm
The movie looks pretty legitimate. A lot of people are saying that it'll be coming out sometime in 2010. The filming for the movie will take place in Montreal starting next year. Many people said that Justin Chatwin has been casted as Goku. Here's a picture of Justin Chatwin:

User Image

James Marsters is going to play Piccolo however, not Chris Judge. This is my source of information. It's dated pretty recently and after checking more websites. those two names continually popped up. The other roles has not yet been announced. (I checked various websites and communities but nothing.) There's a site here that has a list close to the one that you've posted Sean but I'm not sure if it's 100% legitimate or if it's just the author making suggestion. (He named more than one person for a role.) He also claim that there will not be the movie earlier on in his article so I'm not sure this person could be source from.

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

heartlessHACHI

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:57 pm
hmmm...I'll check those websitese out, but its very easy to be sceptical. I mean Dragon Ball Z made into a Live action movie and with well-known talented actors..now thats a hard thing to grasp. Good point, elba, Orlando playing as Tien confused now thats weird. I dont think Tien's special enough to be played by Orlando Bloom...well it just doesn't fit. Maybe he could play Trunks instead...YEAH eek ...ok I dont know. Just tossing ideas...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:14 pm
I didn't say the movie wasn't legit... I just don't want Orlando playing Tien. He's got 3 eyes! EW!!! and he dies all the time!! C'mon XD I don't want Orlando dyin! It just won't be the same without Goku's real VA playin him... I won't be able to get passed the voice. Same with Piccolo, if it aint Chris Sabat, forget it >_<  

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

heartlessHACHI

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:17 am
Clouds_Lover
I didn't say the movie wasn't legit... I just don't want Orlando playing Tien. He's got 3 eyes! EW!!! and he dies all the time!! C'mon XD I don't want Orlando dyin! It just won't be the same without Goku's real VA playin him... I won't be able to get passed the voice. Same with Piccolo, if it aint Chris Sabat, forget it >_<

LOL! yea I get what your saying. Goku dies ALL the time too. This is gonna be a pretty tricky movie to make without making it look corny. I wonder how they're gonna go super sayen<
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:03 pm
Clouds_Lover

I never said you did, =P I just pulled up some information for Hachi.

The voice might not be the same but from the pictures that they showed, the costumes and sets are pretty kick a**. >3

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:04 pm
still wonder how its gonna work lol. Like Hachi said, Goku always dies XD hows that not gonna look corny for the 15th time in a row lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:50 pm
You know, I'de still go see a live action DBZ movie even if it does seem a little corny. I'll always back up Dragon Ball Z. Its so fun, I dont care if people do call it the worst anime ever. Its awsome. SUPER SAYEN!!! <
**Omg, everybody's calling me Hachi ^.^ whee . Thats makes me happy inside. If this name doesnt stick, then hopefully you guys will get to know me enough to make your own nickname for me. Unless you guys just wanna call me Hachi.  

heartlessHACHI

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:55 am
Hmm...I read about the plot line somewhere...I'm not sure what it's about entirely but it should revolve around the time that Piccolo was not yet friends with Goku because he will be playing the antagonist. I don't remember Goku dying so much back during that time so I think we'll be fine. Even if he does, I'd still go see it. xD

I think your name will stick Hachi. =) You do participate in this guild a lot so we'll get use to seeing your name. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:49 pm
Aw I wish they could have Trunks be in it! That would be cool! He's my favorite! Well I'll be looking out for this movie.

^.^ 3nodding  

heartlessHACHI

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:52 pm
I do too! <3 I don't think they're going to go into detail with the later generation of Z warriors. I'm not even sure if they're going to follow the storyline at all or just invent some new ones.  
Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff