Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos - RP
[DF] Training Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:31 am
Abrien pulled his halberd back and caught it in hand. "If i was trying to kill you I'd have done it already!" Abrien shouted and flew at Castauxus at breakneck speed holding the halberd out in front of him planning to spear through Castauxus' right arm  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:58 am
Castauxus was going to take his arm out of the way but it was too late.
Castauxus' arm was speared by the haldberd and he just looked at it.
Intead of feeling pain no... He just felt some moments later.
He didn't shout at all.

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:50 pm
With the halbered blade pinning his oponent Abrien swung himself into Castauxus, armor plated boots ramming straight for his chest.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:00 pm
Castauxus quickly , still in pain , defended the armor plated boots attack from Abrien , with the other hand.
Castauxus was enraged and pushed the armor plated boots.
He then took the haldberd out of his arm.

{{ At least i had my dose of pain xD ... }}  

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:20 pm
abrien flapped a couple quick beats of his wings to keep balanced and he landed softly "Your not much but I've seen far worse than you, anyway you probably had no chance against me from the start. We're done with this evaluation. I'll send a messenger for you to tell you if you're accepted in the army if and when I make up my mind, recruit, you are dismissed." Abrien told Castauxus. I have to get my elixer soon...It's too close to the red zone for if I can take it... Abrien thought to himself as he left to his office not even waiting to hear Castauxus' reply about what he'd just said
[exit to [DF Offices].]  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:59 pm
Kirai stood up and began clapping. "Congratulations. That was the closeset thing to praise you could possibly get from him, next to living. Go wash up and take a break. You will learn if you pass Luameres personel evaluation soon. HOpefully you will learn to experience more pain." With that Kirai turned around and headed out. He needed to find his master, Lumare.  

Atrum krigare
Crew

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:02 am
"Hmph..." Castauxus sat down in a bench inside the training area and stayed there.
AFter a while he decided to go ot the offices. WHen he arrived , he sat down in a chair.

Simply Chaos - RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff