Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos
Welcome to Simply Chaos! A quiz for all you members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G_the_INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:04 am
1. 4,201
2. ENASNI_eht_G
3. Nope, I'm happy with whats I got.
4. Gargantuan- synonyms with Humongous
5. Uhhh, I'm not really a T.V. person.
6. Now yer talkin' mah language. Super smash bros. BRAWL/halo2./Resident Evil- The umbrella Chronicles
7. 1 year, 3 months.
8. Band:AC/DC} Song: Hell's Bells} T.V show: None, really...
9. Umm, that would be... a Dark halo, but I donated it before I could even put it on.
10. Not one clue.
11. Keep 10k for me, donate the rest to my loving friends.
12. heart
13. CRAB MEAT!
14. Yes, many times.
15. Yeah.
16. Once or twice.
17. Not once in my life after I was 4.
18. Nope.
19. FAVORITE?! I DESPISE SCHOOL!!!!
20. Not likely.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:20 pm
1. How much gold do you have? 1365
2. What's your Gaia Name spelled backwards? xDD oenaihciag xd
3. Are you questing anything? If so, what? Nope...
4. What is the longest, real word you know? Yes, you have to know how to spell it and what it means. pnuemonaultramicroscopicsilicovalconoconiosis.
A disease for coal miners. XDXDXD
5. Do you watch anime? If so, which ones? I watch Naruto, but that's all I can think of.
6. Do you play video games? If so, which ones? Too many to count.
7. How long have you been on Gaia? Since around 2005. But didn't play for like 2 years so...
8. Name your favorite band, song, TV show and movie. Panic at the disco, Spongebob and I don't know... Matrix?
9. What was the most expensive thing that you have ever bought on Gaia, and how much was it? Summoning Tome, 20,000 roughly.
10. Do you know who Vic Mignogna is? noes....
11. What would you do if you had 10 million Gaia gold? Start a guild... Ummm... Make myself look awesome...
12. What's your favorite emoticon? mrgreen
13. Favorite food? Lasagna. (Garfield has taste man.)
14. Have you ever confused a grapefruit with an orange? (Okay, that was Celeste's idea, not mine. xDD) Yes!!!
15. Do you think you are a lucky person? Dunno, I guess.
16. Ever watched Transformers? Twice. Times ten. (I was bored.
17. Do you watch those dumb kid's shows when you're so extremely bored you could die? Yes...
18. Do you listen to JRock? If so, which artists? nope.
19. Favorite subject in school? Recess.
20. Okay, do you think this matches anyone who's already posted? PROBABLY!!! Not...  

Pseudo_Intellektual

The Deshar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:20 pm
1. How much gold do you have? 131513
2. What's your Gaia Name spelled backwards? rahseD ehT
3. Are you questing anything? If so, what? Ancient katana
4. What is the longest, real word you know? Yes, you have to know how to spell it and what it means. Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious
5. Do you watch anime? If so, which ones? Naruto...Anime is hard to pick out.
6. Do you play video games? If so, which ones? Final Fantasy...All of them...I play other games but my favourite is Final Fantasy 7.
7. How long have you been on Gaia? Dunno, I had another account before this...Quit then came back with this account...Then remembered the password for the other account.
8. Name your favorite band, song, TV show and movie. Evanescence, Whisper, Ant And Decs Saturday Night Takeaway, Final Fantasy Advent Children
9. What was the most expensive thing that you have ever bought on Gaia, and how much was it? Kiki kitty...About 2 mil at the time.
10. Do you know who Vic Mignogna is? Nope.
11. What would you do if you had 10 million Gaia gold? Get a katana, start a charity, other stuff I don't want to mention.
12. What's your favorite emoticon? xd
13. Favorite food? Apple crumble
14. Have you ever confused a grapefruit with an orange? (Okay, that was Celeste's idea, not mine. xDD) Nope.
15. Do you think you are a lucky person? nope.
16. Ever watched Transformers? yep.
17. Do you watch those dumb kid's shows when you're so extremely bored you could die? yep.
18. Do you listen to JRock? If so, which artists? nope.
19. Favorite subject in school? Your gonna think I'm weird...Maths.
20. Okay, do you think this matches anyone who's already posted? Doubtful, who do you know that likes maths?  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:12 am
1. How much gold do you have? 13,228 atm
2. What's your Gaia Name spelled backwards? liaf_eslaf
3. Are you questing anything? If so, what? nope
4. What is the longest, real word you know? pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - a lung disease caused by silica dust. NOT particles found in volcanoes.
5. Do you watch anime? If so, which ones? YES. Noein, Chibi Vampire, Chobits, Shaman King, Fan Subs: Naruto, Bleach, Neon Genesis Evangelion
6. Do you play video games? If so, which ones? yes. Halo 3, Disgaea 2, Army of Two, Call of Duty 4
7. How long have you been on Gaia? umm... about a month?
8. Name your favorite band, song, TV show and movie. band: SouthClubber; song: Kick it, Rock it (Galaxian vs Pitchman Remix); TV show: I dunno, watch too many I like too much...; movie: Appleseed
9. What was the most expensive thing that you have ever bought on Gaia, and how much was it? umm... I haven't bought anything terribly expensive, most of my items and all of my gold I got from a generous friend. I guess... I dunno... I wouldn't be able to tell you... unless you count subforums, then about 10k worth of those.
10. Do you know who Vic Mignogna is? no
11. What would you do if you had 10 million Gaia gold? save it for something big, like an uber-RP guild or something.
12. What's your favorite emoticon? --> X3P
13. Favorite food? chocolate
14. Have you ever confused a grapefruit with an orange? yes
15. Do you think you are a lucky person? that depends on the situation
16. Ever watched Transformers? yes
17. Do you watch those dumb kid's shows when you're so extremely bored you could die? no. I do have a computer.
18. Do you listen to JRock? If so, which artists? UVERworld
19. Favorite subject in school? geometry
20. Okay, do you think this matches anyone who's already posted? not exactly.  

false_fail

Simply Chaos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces