Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos - RP
[DF] Offices Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:27 pm
"Yes sir." said Castauxus while thinking at the same time 'I hope this isn't going to take too much time tough.'  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:39 pm
Abrien led the man into his office and shut the door. "Take a seat, Excuse me but what is your name again?" He asked when he could have just checked the roster of troops  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:45 pm
"I didn't say it... But it's Drake... Castauxus Fox Drake..." said Castauxus taking a seat.
'Hmph...More mental test eh? I hope these ones are good enough...' said Castauxus deep in his toughts.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:57 pm
"Ah, well I am going to test your combat skills by giving you a scenario, answer what you would do in this scenario as best as you find fit."Abrien said smiling behind his mask "Scenario number one, You and a comrade are cornered by the enemy, you hold an item that is immensly valuble to the Dark Army. Now, losing said item would result in a death sentance by your comanding officer. So, what is it that you'd do?"  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:04 pm
"Herm... I would...Give it to my comrade..." said Castauxus don't knowing what to do.
He was thinking in everything he could.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:41 pm
"Hmm and to what end would giving it to the comrade? You are still surrounded and possibly about to be killed by the enemy." Abrien stated rather displeased. "Alright, how about this option, the same scenario but the enemy says they will let you go, but you must sacrifice your comrade in exchange. Do you A.) Give up the comrade B.) give up yourself let the comrade go or c.) attept a suicide mission and you and your comrade fight the enemy." He said hoping to get a better reaction out og the child  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:43 pm
User Image{{T.T I feel so hated now.}}

Lumare opened the door to the dungeon and walked inside. The guards looked up at him. "Attention!" He called out. The guards snapped into place. "Get out of my sight. I have to dispose of these weaklings." The guards scurried out of the dungeon and Lumare walked slowly to the cells against the wall and peered into them. Soldiers from the previous year were in the cells. He spit down at the ground,"You filthy creatures. You are too weak to dare to fight for the dark army. Do any of you disagree?" Not a voice broke the silence of the room. Lumare's face revealed a small grin,"Excellent. You've all accepted your death sentence."He raised his left hand and 4 copies of himself grew up from the floor. 2 walked into each of the cells and he closed the doors. The copies slid out their swords and started to slice violently at the soldiers. Lumare grinned as blood seeped onto the dungeon floor.

{{God! Now I feel like a serial killer.}}  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:50 am
"I would sacrifice myself for my comrade to go. I don't want to see it again..." said Castauxus lowering the tone of his voice , remembering his best friend that died in war.  

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:46 pm
((You're not hated Voodoo, Abrien just doesn't like anyone so he finds something to complain about...The serial killer thing, well you did it to yourself.))
"So long as you made sure he could secure that item I suppose that it would work." Abrien said with a hint of disdain This child is too soft... He thought to himself "I feel you're weak minded, and there's this whole business about you feeling bad that your friend died in a battle, get over that's what happens in war!! Abrien barked to Castauxus "Now," He began with an acidic tone and a voice sharp as his blade "I believe it's time to test your combat skill before I decide if you're strong enough to stay in the army." Abrien finished standing abruptly. "Follow me to the Training area." He said already heading out the door.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:26 pm
"Alright..." said Castauxus following Abrien and thinking 'Weak mind eh? I'll show him the weak mind...'  

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

Atrum krigare
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Leaning against the walls, Kirai could hear the screaming of the weak. "Ugh," he whispered,"I thought they sound proofed that room." Right then Kirai saw One of his fellow generals,Abrien, take a recruit some where. "This shall be good." Kirai ran to his door and scribbled a note on a peice of paper telling where he would be, in case of recruits coming by. He then slinked through the hallways, following the two.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:31 pm
User ImageLumare grinned as the final solider was killed. The copies faded away and he reached down and touched the blood on the ground. He smelled his fingers, The smell of purity. I love it. He stood up and snapped his fingers. A fire filled the two cells and all of the body remains began to burn away. He smiled at the flesh from the soldiers sizzled and popped. His eyes began to glow as he stared at the fire. The burnt smell of flesh filled the dungeon and he snapped his fingers. The fire was extinguished and all that was left in the cells were large piles of ash. He turned and headed toward the door.

{{I know I did. But I love my serial killerness. It keeps me sane.......I play evil guys too well. >.<}}  

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:41 pm
Abrien stomped up to his office and slammed the door shut locking it behind him, He took his mask off and unlocked the bottom most cabinet on his desk and withdrew a flask quickly and recklessly guzzling the thick blackish-red concoction. once the flask was empty he put his mask back on and started making his next supply of his elixer, he lifted a cauldron up and filled it with brackish water. Once it was full he took a long, black gnarled looking root, shaved half of it and dropped it into the cauldron, he waited for the shavings to change the gray water to silver-white, once it achieved the color he desired Abrien took a handful of rust red powder and sprinkled it over the surface of the water. "There we are..." He mumbeled to his cauldron as he mixed the powder in with a silver spoon. "Now, where did I place the devil thorn?" Abrien asked himself as he strode across his chamber and pulled a thorn branch from a vase being careful to not to cut himself on the razor sharp thorns. Once back at his cauldron He took a pair of tongs and snapped the branch in half, letting the thick blood like liquid in the center ooze into his mixing pot, once he got it all in there he set the cauldron onto a fire pit and allowed it to boil, he'd know it would be done one it turned blackish red and the bubbles started eating at the cauldron. "That'll be enough of the elixer for two months or so..." He said as it culminated He began filling crystal flasks full of it, crystal and skin are the only things that the potive won't eat through.

Abrien took out a piece of parchment and wrote a message, the message was to a protege of his...He was writing it to ensure the boy was enlisted into his company, once the missive was complete and sent out, Abrien lied down for a nap before deciding wheter or not to accept that new recruit.

((Being a serial killer is alot of fun, mostly because it lets me be the sadistic psychopath that lies in my mind....>=3 ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:32 am
Castauxus fell asleep right in the bench. He then had a dream... A dream with his dead friend.
That night was going all over again.

"Shhh... And wait up Bryan!" said Castauxus.
"Oi you gotta be quicker." said his friend,wich name was Bryan.
"Just wait the..." Castauxus word's stopped as he saw his friend having an arrow in his heart. He then yelled "Bryan!"
Castauxus ran to him and Bryan said "Don't let me die...Don't let me die...DOn't let me DIE!" the ground disappeared and Castauxus fell to the infinite world of darkness.

Castauxus woke up back in the offices. It was now day.  

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

Simply Chaos - RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces