Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos - RP
[DF] Offices Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:10 pm
Offices
The Dark Fortress

The Dark Fortress is found in front of the Framkta mountains and inside the deadly desert. It is the head quarters for the dark army and the center of their communications and in tell. In said Fortress, there are 5 floors, a basement, and a cellar. On the grounds there are 9 towers surrounding the base, stables for the horses, an archery range, and a horse training arena. You will also find the gate and the weapons storage there.

On the main 1st floor of the Dark floor, in the main building lies all of the general's offices and Lumare's Office. Lumare's Office is in the middle of the entire 1st floor and takes up an area almost as large as the Mess Hall. Along the walls are the offices that belong to the generals. The generals are Abrien Sliver, Masami Hoshina, Kirai fare, and _________. The offices of each general is different and Lumare's office is unknown to all.

Lumare's Office
Lumare's Office has never been seen by any eyes other then his own. Deep inside of the dark door lies his own personal world. When entering the door of Lumare's office it is like entering into a deep ocean. The darkness consumes the body completely. Only when the door closes does a red light turns on automatically.

The red like creates a photo development room feeling. The room is dark but warm. The walls are a dark black interlaced with a light purple on the trim, much like his armor. The floor has a pure black carpet. In the room there is a dark wood desk and the multiple number of light purple couches.

Abrien Sliver's Office
Abrien's office is adorned with black walls and black flooring, every piece of furniture is stark white. He feels quite accomplished in his aesthetics. On the back wall to the left of his desk is an extensive collection of books on history, myth, Battle strategy, and folklore. and on the right of his desk is a door leading to his personal interrogation room. inside that small room is a chair equipped with restraining belts and a gamut of torture devices and various things for inflicting pain and physical sorrow.

Masami Hoshina's Office
General Hoshina's office is actually quite. . .black. Fit for a Dark General. It displays several weapons on the walls, such as swords, spears and bows, but her best weapons are kept in a special place (one that isn't known to the public) It's kept half-neat and half-sloppy most of the time, so a moderate amount of papers and other materials is scattered about the floor. Nothing visible is kept on her desk, for there is paperwork stacked there -- the only absolutely sloppy place in the office. Most of her paperwork is neglected for she frequently goes on missions and just goes on slaughtering sprees, then comes back to see the papers and procrastinates. There are pens about the floor. In front of her dark mahogany desk is a couch that is faced East and an armchair that is faced West, separated by another deep mahogany coffee table. There are wooden chairs at the edge of the room, and a trash bin by the door, but other than so, it is a very empty, very dull room.

Kirai Fare's Office
Kirai's office is a mess, with poems and books littered across the floor. Over his desk on his wall is his star book, which holds hundreds of autographs he has gathered, and the kill book, which holds the names of the recruits he needed to watch out for. His walls are all black, and his desk as blood red. The only thing that stands out in his room is the old rusty flute that sits by his window when he is doing business.

_______'s Office
Fill this office profile out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:09 pm
Abrien stepped inside his office and collapsed in a chair with a sigh of exhaustion "I loathe this process." he muttered to no one but the walls "Better look presentable for the new recruits." he stated once again to the walls. Abrien Sat behind his desk and organized papers and recruit intel. Doing basically nothing until a task came up.  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Atrum krigare
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:41 pm
Kirai opened his office door, then threw his black knapsack onto his chair. His sudden return from outside work has left him more cynical than ever Dust flew everywhere, causing him to sneeze multiple times. "Ugh, what a delightful smell." The elf wiped his nose with a long, dirty finger. Kirai set his bag down and sat in his chair, staring at the pig pen he called his office. " How I hate the yearly recruitments," He muttered to himself. "Having to travel all the way back to this dark depressing place is....meaningless." Like always, one of the recruits came in and cleared off his desk, leaving the new sheets of papers squared away in the middle. Kirai stuck his feet ont top of the desk and began to leaf through paperwork, the only thing really on his mind was a hot bath.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:12 pm
User ImageLumare slowly opened his eyes in the red glowing room. He sat up and looked around his office. The same as every year. More soldiers who think they are good enough to finally reach my army, he gruffed. "These soldiers will be running away before the week's end. They think their old generals were harsh. wait until they see the true meaning of what war is really about." Lumare stood up and shifted his armor. He had only drifted off asleep a few hours before and his back was now aching from sleeping on the small purple couch. He stretched his arms into the air and his armor made a loud clang that echoed throughout the room. He put his arms down and glanced around again before heading toward the door.  

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:49 am
Abrien quickly grew tired of waiting for the new blood. "I'm going to take a walk or something...Maybe I'll find some fun along the way..." He said with a sinister smile that no one could've seen. Abrien rose from his seat and wrote a quick explanation stating that he'd be gone for an indefinate amount of time, anyone who has a problem with it can just get over it. "That's all taken care of." He said as he locked his office door and attatched the note to the face of the black iron door.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:00 pm
User ImageLumare turned the knob of the door and the room went back He open the door and stepped out of the darkness. He closed the door and looked around. He saw one of his generals attaching a note to their door."Attention!"He ordered to the general as he walked towards him.  

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:54 pm
Abrien, typically being one to ignore people snapped to a position of attention and awaited Lumare to adress him What does he want? He thought to himself doing his best to not let his wings twitch from having to be still so long.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:50 am
User Image"Have any of the new recuits arrived?"Lumare asked him. "It is almost time for the failures of this army to be disposed of." A smile almost slid onto his face, but his dark face remained emotionless. A purity of this army must be kept. Only the strong are fit to serve under me, he thought calmly to himself.  

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:52 am
(( should i post here for the generals selection? because... I'm really confused... mad ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:19 pm
Abrien relaxed only slightly "No sir, I have not heard from any of the recruits, I was going to take a walk in hopes I'd stumble upon a straggling recruit and force him in the right direction." Abrien said smiling an unseen devlish smile.  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:41 pm
User Image"Very well,"Lumare said. "You may be at ease. If anyone needs me I shall be in the dungeon, purifying the army." Lumare didn't wait for the general to respond. He turned and headed towards the stairs to dispose of the recuits whohad fought poorly during the last battle against the light army.

{{Yes you post here. Just kinda pop up and wander around till you find a general and they will tell you what to do.}}  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:52 pm
Kirai took a deep breath as he heard Lumare leaving. Slowly he opened his door and looked around. "O'k, I find some recruits, dispose of the weak ones I meet, grab the ones assighned to me, then get." Kirai shook his head. What a scary person that Lumare is. Kirai closed the door and headed in the oppisite direction as Lumare went.  

Atrum krigare
Crew

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:05 pm
Abrien scoffed Lumare is such an a**... He thought to himself smirking behind his mask "As soon as I get my hands on a recruit he'll be sent home in a hat box." Abrien said to himself. Hopefully mutilating a new recruit will make me feel entertained He thought to himself knowing full well that it would.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:40 am
Castauxus entered the offices and saw a man.
"Herm...Are you General Abrien sir?" he asked to the man.

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:58 am
Abrien turned and saw the soldier "Yes I am General Sliver." He said in an acidic tone "You are a new recruit correct?" stated Abrien not intending the recruit to answer "Come with me to my office and I'll test your mettle." He said glaring with a hint of madness down at the dark elves mismatched eyes.  
Simply Chaos - RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff