Reply RPG Section
The Art of Healing, and Defence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

windgear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:21 pm
my name is Ivan and my rp name is demi but you can find out wherever I been on the internet by looking for a username windgear. ha ha  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:20 pm
lol. I have too many names... *counts* .....*looses count past 60* .... sweatdrop >.>; I have too many names... Lol I'm surprised I remember them all. The oddest name that i've been called is "Ramada Inn" ...and the name "Anything" that you called me razz Hmm... No one I know can keep up with the many names I have. I change them constantly XD  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Karst- Angel of Mars
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:03 pm
im back........ so hows the guild ever since i left it???? i hope its been traveling very nicely....... i will have acquaintances joining soon to the very same place i speak of now when the moderators accept them. or the leader..... wherever he may be now ?.? oh well i dont have time for games if youd like to learn true ninja arts no offense to the leader you can come to me........ i will show you by demonic ways  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:25 pm
Demonic.. *shudders slightly* that's um.. nice.. The guild is fine and doing well. I will look for your aquaintences and approve them, within reason. and our leaders been very busy lately. So i'm in charge slightly. Since i've dubbed myself the coordinator of things. When he's gone, I make sure things run smoothly. 3nodding Every ninja has their way. I don't feel there is ever a "true" way to be a ninja. those may learn the ways, but they have their own style. Forgive my disagreement *bows politely* But I just don't see it the same way.  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

windgear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:17 am
hey Ai which do you think is better a ninja or a samurai? I think ninja because ninjas try to kill anyway they can but in a fair fight samurai and of course it comes down to skill in the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:13 pm
Ai-Li
Demonic.. *shudders slightly* that's um.. nice.. The guild is fine and doing well. I will look for your aquaintences and approve them, within reason. and our leaders been very busy lately. So i'm in charge slightly. Since i've dubbed myself the coordinator of things. When he's gone, I make sure things run smoothly. 3nodding Every ninja has their way. I don't feel there is ever a "true" way to be a ninja. those may learn the ways, but they have their own style. Forgive my disagreement *bows politely* But I just don't see it the same way.

its good that everyone has their opinion ai-li......... i just dont think of it that way  

Karst- Angel of Mars
Crew

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:35 pm
wind: Ninja. I have no personal opinions between them, but somehow I just feel like a ninja is better. *shrugs*

Fantasy Kid: Exactly. We may not all agree on some issues, but it's what makes us who we are *nods*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:35 pm
Hmm. Here's another lesson for you all. channeling you're energy into objects while fighting is a good form of defence. Take windgear's power over gravity, if he channeled the energy into his weapon and defended, and focused on it, he could use the magnetic energy to block and repel blades and anything else that tries to hit him. It would be easier then trying to defence and use your energy at the same time. *takes out her Bakushen no Rei (my fighting staff) and twirls it* If I channeled healing energy into my rod *hands start glowing, before slkowly fading and incasing her rod* It would begin to have healing properties. So, it would regenerate my health over time, as well as whomever it strikes.

But. If I channel Bio poison energy into it... *hands glow dark green and then, the aura moves from her hands, to the rod* then, it would hopefully, poison whoever is struck by it. But if you lose control of that energy, it would poison you as well. So you have to have complete control over the energy you choose to wield in your weapon or object. You may all start on this if you wish, or stay and practice the other lessons I have taught. Begin now. *bows and the aura dissappears from her weapon and she walks outside slowly*  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Karst- Angel of Mars
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:47 am
Ai-Li
Hmm. Here's another lesson for you all. channeling you're energy into objects while fighting is a good form of defence. Take windgear's power over gravity, if he channeled the energy into his weapon and defended, and focused on it, he could use the magnetic energy to block and repel blades and anything else that tries to hit him. It would be easier then trying to defence and use your energy at the same time. *takes out her Bakushen no Rei (my fighting staff) and twirls it* If I channeled healing energy into my rod *hands start glowing, before slkowly fading and incasing her rod* It would begin to have healing properties. So, it would regenerate my health over time, as well as whomever it strikes.

But. If I channel Bio poison energy into it... *hands glow dark green and then, the aura moves from her hands, to the rod* then, it would hopefully, poison whoever is struck by it. But if you lose control of that energy, it would poison you as well. So you have to have complete control over the energy you choose to wield in your weapon or object. You may all start on this if you wish, or stay and practice the other lessons I have taught. Begin now. *bows and the aura dissappears from her weapon and she walks outside slowly*

Hey Ai...... Havent been on much but I started up a guild in here...... if youre interested come join...... Its called Broken Nightmares  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:51 pm
Yes I have been accepted ^_^ blaugh  

Icybenderxx

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:03 am
Yes you have, please enjoy your stay as we try to gain more people.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:35 pm
Ai-Li

"hmm I already use my power to keep my katana from coming out of it's scabbard. but how do you channal your power into it?"  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:09 pm
You would just concentrate your energy to flow through/out the object you want to use. Like your sword, or even your hand. and you can manipulate your power to push things away instead of pull. It takes time, but I think you can do it.

Note: I have finally returned and I have just had my 15th bday, Go me! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:48 am
can't I just change the gravity around the object?

p.s. happy birthday Ai  

windgear

light_kira_yagomi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:39 pm
Im so friggen bored  
RPG Section

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items