MercurialNight

Devoted Friend

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:22 am
"Well, sure he kinda--"
SErenity stopped in her tracks. She narrowed her eyes and glanced all around her, scanning the empty area. Her eyes still narrowed in suspicion, she kept walking. Handsome. She thoguht. "But what lies underneath all that splendor?" She whispered to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:15 pm
The Cupidean guard, glad for her cover, says, "He may look and act tough but there must be something underneath all that toughness. It may take a while but there must be something within him that can show kindness."  

Margem
Vice Captain

High-functioning Bibliophile

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500

MercurialNight

Devoted Friend

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:28 pm
Serenity couldn't help but take that notion to thoguht. Was there any way? Lucius was stuborn, close-minded, and haughty in all he did. How on Earth could someone like him possibly be kind?
Serenity sighed as she passed the first few houses lining the little-used road. She had not the cemfort of the forest anymore, and the city was there to cloud her thoughts.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:13 pm
"As a king, you ride into battle as a figurehead and morale-booster, my lord." Kreeta replied coolly. "Your guards will tend to your battles, and by the time you draw your sword you'll have been whisked to safety. As a prince, you were allowed to fight in the fray, but once you are wed to Lady Serenity that will no longer be the case." Kreeta once again fell into silence, flicking his tail about unconsciously.

((OOC: Epic homework decided to beat me into the ground recently, sorry.))  

MaverickShin

Margem
Vice Captain

High-functioning Bibliophile

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:16 pm
The Cupid guard notices how the princess becomes uneasy. -Where's her guardian?-

She pauses for a second before saying, "Don't worry. Though you may not be in the woods anymore, there's very few houses next to the castle. The woods nearby will allow you to roam just enough to get out of the stone walls, but your guardian should be here soon to help protect you."

She nods, not waiting for the Princess' response, and she flies towards where the prince is, to understand his viewpoint on the arranged marriage.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:31 am
ρ я ι η ¢ є . ℓ υ ¢ ι υ ѕ

User Image

ѕσ ¢σя∂ιαℓ, ѕσ яσттєη; кιѕѕ-кιѕѕ, ℓєт'ѕ мєєт ƒσя вяєαкƒαѕт

The prince pulled a face. "I don't see why I should have to marry her at all," he said. "Sharing power just makes one weaker; why should I have to share my throne? And with some foreigner? To strengthen the bonds between our kingdoms, but for what, some alliance that will fall apart before the decade is out? People are smart, Kreeta; if they see their king -- or their queen, for that matter -- is unhappy, they'll grow restless."

ooc||
sorry for the delay. happy holidays, everyone!

Cathartic Denouement

Anxious Codger

MaverickShin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:42 pm
"Yes, if the people see you they certainly will fall into disarray...." Kreeta mused. "Why do you think you're being locked up in a castle with her highness, my lord? So that the people cannot see you and in the hopes that you would learn to live with this girl." Kreeta scratched the base of his horn.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:36 pm
ρ я ι η ¢ є . ℓ υ ¢ ι υ ѕ

User Image

ѕσ ¢σя∂ιαℓ, ѕσ яσттєη; кιѕѕ-кιѕѕ, ℓєт'ѕ мєєт ƒσя вяєαкƒαѕт

"How can I learn to live with her if we cannot even speak to each other?" The prince made an irritated noise in the back of his throat and continued walking, a scowl firmly in place.

Cathartic Denouement

Anxious Codger

MaverickShin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:32 am
"That's the world of the diplomat." Kreeta let out a low sigh. "You are quite the argumentative one, my lord. If you still wish it, I shall find you a suitable opponent."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:56 pm
((I apologise for the long absence. I moved right in the middle of everything and I did not have an internet connection at all until today. I should have warned you but I did not realise my absence would be nearly so long. I shall bring Paz in right now.))

The faire woman heard about the arranged marriage to young Lucius and breathed a heavy sigh. Serenity would surely be difficult about this, but then as she had always said, who ever heard of a princess marrying for love. Unfortunately for Serenity this was all too true.

She followed in the princesses wake being pointed in the right direction by guards and other people. She was out in the city again. Paz was just happy that the city was so peaceful. Otherwise Serenity would be a nightmare to supervise. She had been the adventurous type since she could toddle. Paz had always known she would not be happy with being a figure head and that temperament made her admire the young princess all the more.

If Serenity had been born one of The fae she would have made an excellent queen. The Fair folk preferred strong women and of course underworld was ruled mostly by the queen. It was the king that was the figure head.

Paz had spent much of the girl's life teaching the princess what ever her interests were while still giving her 'proper lessons' so that the girl's parents would be happy, but by now even thy had to admit that she would never be good at embroidery, be graceful in lacy dresses or be one of those fluttering creatures that humans preferred women to be. Much of the blame for that fell on Paz, but she did not mind. She would stand by the princess as long as the girl lived.

She caught up with her at last. Seeming to appear out of nowhere at Serenity's side she said "If it is any condolence he does not want to get married either." She knew that would not help much but it was something.

"You are strong enough to be a good queen. You know your people well and this allegiance will bring peace between the two nations. You do not have to care about him my dear. This is a marriage of convenience nothing more. Even so you should try to like him at the very least."

She sighed and looked at the girl. "You know I would not force you into this, but if I let you escape it will be my head. I would prefer to keep that attached to my body thank you.... He is a war hungry fool any way. With any luck you wont have to deal with him for long." She gave her a wry grin.

Of course Paz was not supposed to say any of this but what she said to the princess in the presance of the court and what she said to her one on one were two very different things.

Fairewings

Dapper Dabbler

- Fantasy / Science Fiction RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas