Hidden H*R Stuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zawazawaii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:26 pm
5FeJuggernaut
Try clicking what Strong Bad type's up in various e-mails, they are to various to metion.

OMFG. I love Unreal Tournament.

Anyways....how do you guys FIND this stuff?! Jeebus, I am not smart enough to find all this stuff on my own. This is fun looking for them all.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:15 am
ok, just saying all the ones I know, you can get a KOT background if you click on the sheild then a brick in the KOT's movie. and if you click n the 5 in 2005 at the bottom of the main screen ((main menu not start up screen)) it turns into the Homsar background  

lordofhell14

lordofhell14

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:16 am
there is also a strongbad background if you do the homestar talker and homsar will appear in the Three times halloween funjob if you click the poopsmith's head at one point in the cartoon ((i think I know more))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:15 am
Hey, you put the "Not the Hundredth email!!!" one wrong, it's www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail100.html

What you linked to was the real hundredth email.  

Jehosaphat

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:36 am
Maara Jade
i dont know if anyone has, but has anyone played homestar talker long enough to find the strongbad homepage?

I have. You have to put in "Pom Pom and Strong Bad are totally going out." And on Strong Bad you put in "But Homestar can win the stupid competition."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:34 pm
Hey i found out something cool
In most of the Teen Girl Squad Issues if when it says "IT'S OVER!"
CLick on either the O or ! and you'll get another little clip.  

Man of No Care

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:49 pm
on the sb-email interveiw if you click the posits they make different faces and if you clik the light switch its goes on and off  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:37 pm
Okay, here are some, just go to H*R Wiki , look up a toon and then if there is a label named easter eggs click on it and it'll show you the hidden clickables to the toon.  

Syarasu

Syarasu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:41 pm
For example, on teh Sb-email, ISP, when homestar runner is talking to strong bad on the phone, he'll mention about a free 100 cd sign-up, when he does, click on the note in the background that says "note to self, chew more", then it'll show those CD's. And at the end click on the "O" in "NOT
really break dancing".  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:44 pm
Quote:
ok, just saying all the ones I know, you can get a KOT background if you click on the sheild then a brick in the KOT's movie. and if you click n the 5 in 2005 at the bottom of the main screen ((main menu not start up screen)) it turns into the Homsar background

It's the 6 in 2006, now.  

Syarasu

Genaleah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:00 pm
I found some wierd things:
Where are we?: http://www.hrwiki.org/mirror/egg.html
NOT the 100th email: http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/Not_the_100th_Email!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:16 am
In the newest SBemail, Shapeshifting, I clicked the floppy disk case and got this line of text
3uSyK2RdlUY

I googled it and found This Youtube video not found on homestarrunner.com  

Dave the Twisted

The Homestarmy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out