Hidden H*R Stuff Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:16 pm
If anyone finds anything odd, quirky, unusual, or anything like that involving hidden links about homestar runner, then post it here. This does not include emails. If you think one of the links at the end of an email is worthy of saying something about, or you want to comment about it or something, then I would perfer you to write a review on the entire email and include the link in your review. If you really want to, i geuss you can post your thoughts on it here.

One I found that was interesting - On the bottom of the main menu page, go to contact and it will take you to the screen where you can email the brothers chaps or read the FAQs. on the mailbox in the background is a sticker with strong-bad on it. Click on the sticker. It takes you to "Strong Bad's Message Bored". click on the O in Bored. It takes you to 3 little games involving Strongbad with a shotgun, a smoking cheat, and drunk drivers.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:33 pm
One of my favorite easter eggs and one of the hardest to find is in answering machine #7, go to the last message and after it's over then click the tape and homestar will sing that one song that is by will smith, I think.  

Mr. Moo
Crew

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:01 pm
Mr. Moo
One of my favorite easter eggs and one of the hardest to find is in answering machine #7, go to the last message and after it's over then click the tape and homestar will sing that one song that is by will smith, I think.

LOL. I didn't know about that one. Homestar likes his little school boy outfit? eek Im begining to develop a fear of homestar now! razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:43 pm
Did you know about the one on the Haloween toon where you give them candy? When you get to the Poopsmith and Pom-pom, grab the pumpkin next to the Poopsmith and put it in his mouth. You'll be able to give Homsar stuff!  

uckfairco

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:55 pm
uckfairco
Did you know about the one on the Haloween toon where you give them candy? When you get to the Poopsmith and Pom-pom, grab the pumpkin next to the Poopsmith and put it in his mouth. You'll be able to give Homsar stuff!

In that same halloween cartoon, did an email window pop up for you saying something about cheese and homsar? It just did for me and it was wierd. I geuss i probably shouldn't have closed it so i could tell you exactly what it said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:22 pm
Sange
uckfairco

In that same halloween cartoon, did an email window pop up for you saying something about cheese and homsar? It just did for me and it was wierd. I geuss i probably shouldn't have closed it so i could tell you exactly what it said.

I've seen that easter egg before but that pop up has never happened to me  

Mr. Moo
Crew

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:37 am
Mr. Moo
Sange
uckfairco

I've seen that easter egg before but that pop up has never happened to me

Hmm... i'll try and get it again and see if i can get a screenshot of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:16 pm
Mr. Moo

Erm...AC/DC actually.... blaugh I mean, thats who it's by... sweatdrop  

Overdosed on Apathy

Mr. Moo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:11 pm
Lauren87
Mr. Moo

Erm...AC/DC actually.... blaugh I mean, thats who it's by... sweatdrop

I wouldnt know, I dont really listen to AC/DC... I thought it was by will smith because I thought that song was promoting men in black 2...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:18 pm
An awesome one is the 100th email trick. If you watch the Flashback email (which is the 100th) you should take not that the url ends in sbemailahundred.htm instead of the usual sbemail34.htm style. If you type in, for the URL, the typical sbemail100.htm, then you will get a very short but funny cartoon. It gives another one of those classically quotable homestar lines...

"Pants?!... Hmmmm..."  

Sange
Crew

uckfairco

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:03 pm
Sange
An awesome one is the 100th email trick. If you watch the Flashback email (which is the 100th) you should take not that the url ends in sbemailahundred.htm instead of the usual sbemail34.htm style. If you type in, for the URL, the typical sbemail100.htm, then you will get a very short but funny cartoon. It gives another one of those classically quotable homestar lines...

"Pants?!... Hmmmm..."

That one is so funny!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:47 pm
I like the Decemberween one, where the puppet version of Homestar talks to the little girl.
(If you can't find it, it's the green Christmas light on the Decemberween menu.)  

Rice On Toast

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:44 pm
crap for brains
I like the Decemberween one, where the puppet version of Homestar talks to the little girl.
(If you can't find it, it's the green Christmas light on the Decemberween menu.)

Hmm... havn't seen that one. *runs of to watch decemberween*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:36 pm
in the new For Kids Email
at the end click on Good Gravy!
it shows bad gravy!  

Heeroshi

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:50 pm
Heeroshi
in the new For Kids Email
at the end click on Good Gravy!
it shows bad gravy!

The links at the end of all the emails are teh obvious ones. Everyone should know about those. I would perfer for those little hidden things around the website to be revealed here other than those at the ends of emails.  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff