Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Under the Stars

Back to Guilds

A guild based off of Erin Hunter's series, 'Warriors'. Contains roleplay and chat. 

Tags: Warriors, Cats, Erin Hunter, Roleplay, Warriorcats 

Reply Roleplay
ThunderClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willow-Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:19 pm
Blackpaw sniffed at the implication that he couldn't hunt by himself. Knowing it was childish, he stuck his tongue out at the disappearing she-cat's back. He then turned towards the bush Leopardpaw pointed out, deciding it was better to catch the prey than to leave it out of spite.

He crouched and stalked around the bush as light on his paws as he could be. Luck was with him and the two mice there had their backs turned away from him. He nearly laughed, but caught himself in time. He stalked closer before he leaped, each paw landing hard on a mouse's skull and crushing the life out of it. He quickly dug a small hole and buried the mice as he smiled triumphantly.

He then ran off after Leopardpaw when he remembered Owlstar's words about working together on hunting while on patrol.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 am
Leopardpaw crouched, seeing a thrush gathering seeds close to her. You picked a bad day to get out of your nest little bird. She stepped quickly before catching it before it heard her. "Haha!" She exclaimed after snapping the bird's spine. She burried the fresh-kill quickly. She turned her ears back at the sound of pawsteps. Who could that be? Blackpaw and I are the only apprentices in Thunderclan, so no one should be training today...An intruder perhaps? She wheeled around in the direction of the noise and settled into a fighting crouch. Whoever it is, they are going down!  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:23 pm
(( wow all our roleplayers are so descriptive of their freshkill's deaths skull crushing... spinesnapping... LOL))

Owlstar decided to follow Blackpaw first. Leopardpaw had taken the immediate role as leader, which Owlstar noted but she was a little more bossy than necessary it seemed, they were supposed to be a team. Owlstar climbed a nearby tree lithely and silently, shifting his weight along a low branch so he could watch Blackpaw hunt. He could smell the mice and wasn't surprised to see that Blackpaw was already stalking them. What surprised him was the lightning fast pounce and shift of weight to her front paws both landing squarely on both mice, making for a double kill .... Owlstar was extremely impressed he'd never seen anyone do that before, and a completely silent attack as well. He shook his head appreciatively as Blackpaw dug a hole to bury his prey. Well done... he thought and without rustling the leaves he backed along the branch to the trunk and hopped down landing lightly on his paws. He turned his nose to the air and caught Leopardpaw's scent. He started to follow that then curious to see how this assertive young cat was progressing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 pm
((Lol, well, lately I've been reading a lot of descriptive books. Besides, maybe Dragon and I are actually competing. xD
Another lol; I'm so used to posting in green I just almost automatically made Blackpaw's manly little posts a girly green. XD))

"Leopardpaw!" Blackpaw meowed, hoping both to warn her so she wouldn't attack him and to not make her prey get away. She would be furious with him if she were stalking and his yowls scared her prey away. He began to pray to Starclan but thought better of it since it was such a minor wish, and crashed through the bushes into the small clearing.

Willow-Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:21 am
((lol What do you mean, 'green is girly?' lol again, yes Willow, yes we are.))

Leopardpaw almost jumped at the sight of Blackpaw jumping out of the bushes. She settled for an impatient sigh instead. He scared me! I can't let him know though, he would never let me live it down! She calmed herself down and looked Blackpaw in the eye. "What are you doing here? I thought you were hunting back by the border!" She growled slightly in annoyance. "Fine, Owlstar said we had to hunt as a team anyway. I think I smelled a few rabbits over behind those bushes over there. I'll go flush them out and you take them down" Without waiting for his response, she rushed behind the bushes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:08 pm
Nightfur yawned, heading in the camp. She dropped her prey into the fresh-kill pile, wondering slightly what was next. A patrol was already out- sort of, the two apprentices were hunting for the Clan and there was a good chance they'd smell the borders while they were out. "I do hope they turn into warriors soon." The deputy murmured. "We need more warriors in our Clan."  

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

Willow-Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:55 pm
((lol I mean that in general the color green they use here is more girly than manly. And there are several female characters using that color. Your own Leopardpaw and my Willowkit for starters. XD
Competition: I suppose I'll lose then?))

Blackpaw ignored the sigh but bristled at the lost chance to show Owlstar he'd been listening more carefully than Leopardpaw, but for all appearances it looked as though he was bristling at her tone and impatience.

He quickly dropped into a pounce stance and stalked to where the rabbits would appear from the bushes. It would have to wait until after these kills to remind Leopardpaw of another part of their instruction.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 am
((Darnit! I didn't see the new post, I'll get right back on the horse though.))

Leopardpaw raced behind the bushes where she scented rabbit. She looked for the tell-tale tails that were easy to spot in the green surroundings. With such big butts, you'd think they would move slower... She thought, purring softly until she quieted herself, not wanting to scare the prey away. She glanced towards a small looking hole and found the 'big butts' that she was looking for. Two decent sized rabbits were digging out a new hole a few feet away from where she was crouched. she positioned herself in a place where she knew they would go running off to where Blackpaw was waiting for her to flush them out. Got ya you little-"Ya!" She screeched and pelted off towards the rodents. They took off in exactly the direction she wanted them to, towards where she knew Blackpaw was hiding. "Here they come, Blackpaw!"

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Willow-Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:32 am
Blackpaw grinned when he heard Leopardpaw's screech. As soon as he saw the rabbits, he sat up on his hind legs, teeth and claws bared. The rabbits, in their fright, twisted in an attempt to change direction but it was too late. Blackpaw whipped his front paws forward and out then smashed his paws together clapping one rabbit's head against the other's. He quickly finished them off while they were stunned. He purred in delight before turning to Leopardpaw and saying, "You ran off before I could tell you. We're not just supposed to work together, we're supposed to patrol too. How far near the border do you think we should go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:47 am
Leopardpaw grinned despite herself as she trotted, panting, through the bushes and saw Blackpaw's handiwork. "That...was...COOL!" She exclaimed before realizing who she complimented. "I mean, for you it was cool. I would have killed them before they even saw me." She quickly covered. She realized he asked her a question while she was busy admonishing herself for complimenting her enemy. "Um...I think we're pretty close. Where's the Owl Tree?" She scanned the sky, looking for the big tree that was often used as a landmark. Before Blackpaw could answer, she spotted it and oriented herself. "Found it! Border's this way!" She bounded off towards Shadowclan's border with a last shot of, "Come on slowpoke!" directed to Blackpaw.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Willow-Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:51 pm
Blackpaw smirked at Leopardpaw's slip of the tongue and her attempt to cover it up, but he was so busy laughing internally that he almost missed her question. His attention was brought back quickly and he bounded after the tabby she-cat.

"Should we be safe, or should we be brave?" he called out to Leopardpaw as they ran. "I mean, should we go all the way to the border to show how brave we are, or should we stay a safe distance away to show that we know our limits?"

Blackpaw was almost positive that the right answer was to be safe, and he would have just told Leopardpaw so, but if Owlstar were listening, he wanted to show that he was thinking in more than just one direction. He wanted to show that he could look at all options before making the right decision. He didn't know if Leopardpaw was thinking along the same lines or not, but he knew that to show his potential, he had to act first. Or in this case, speak first.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:38 pm
Leopardpaw kept running closer and closer to the tree line between the border and the Thunderpath. She slowed down when she got close enough to the trees to see the border, but stuck to the shadows. "Big baby, he's just scared. But I don't want to leave him behind. Baby he might be, but he's the baby that's supposed to watch my back." She muttered, waiting for Blackpaw to catch up. "We'll stay behind the tree line, just to be safe. We can still watch the border here." She opened her mouth to check for any new marks or scents. So far all clear.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Willow-Kitsune

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:20 am
Blackpaw sighed mentally when Leopardpaw mentioned an option he had not thought of. Oh well, he thought. I'll have another opportunity later. The apprentice was being unusually optimistic today.

Blackpaw nodded at Leopardpaws words once she stopped to wait for him. He almost growled at the idea that he couldn't keep up with her, but managed to control himself. He too opened his mouth to smell their surroundings. Nothing, not even prey, he mused.

"Let's keep going," he said, and headed off along the border. He sniffed the air almost constantly to search for prey.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff