Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Under the Stars

Back to Guilds

A guild based off of Erin Hunter's series, 'Warriors'. Contains roleplay and chat. 

Tags: Warriors, Cats, Erin Hunter, Roleplay, Warriorcats 

Reply Roleplay
ThunderClan Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:02 pm
User Image
ThunderClan resides in the thickest part of the forest, lusch with trees and undergrowth. Their unique spots in territory include sunningrocks, snakerocks, the great sycamore, the owl tree, tallpines, and the sandy hollow where the young apprentices prepare themselves for battle. ThunderClan shares a border with RiverClan, the twolegplace, and the thunderpath. They pride themselves on their climbing skills and their ability to navigate through thick trees and undergrowth.

Leader
Username: PiratexXxAngel
Character: Owlstar
Clan: Thunderclan
Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs5/i/2005/120/b/c/Anyanka_leaving____by_wazabees.jpg
Personality: Owlstar is very energetic. He is always up for another patrol or another training session. Unlike other leaders, who sometimes don't join in on patrols and such, he almost always joins the patrols. Owlstar can't stand people who question the loyalty of other cats. Because Owlstar is half Loner he will claw any cat's pelt off his they question the loyalty of another cat, especially him.

He is very fast and agile in battle. He isn't very big and strong like most other ThunderClan cats, but he uses his agility to tire out his opponents. Then once his opponent is exhausted, he can easily defeat them. Owlstar's true nature is revealed on the battle field. It is where he is at home and most comfortable. He has the true spirit of a warrior. He cannot stand to lose and this unwillingness to lose makes him even more ferocious on the battle field.

Other: Mooneye is Owlstar's sister. He often makes various "exceptions" for her. He fought in the battle where she lost her sight.

Deputy
Username: lilypotter1234
Character: Nightclaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/black haired cat/Sakura_Blossum/Snowrose.jpg?o=15
Personality: Nightclaw is very friendly, very open to cats. She is very loyal, very honest, but nosy, impatient, and hotheaded. She tends to speak without thinking, which is likely to get her in trouble one day.
Other: N/A

Medicine Cat
Username: Teh Kk Chan
Character: Ambertail
Appearance: Orange she-cat with a white underbelly and paws. She also has amber eyes. [Ambertail]
Personality: Ambertail is a calm cat who only speaks when she feels it's necessary. She has a deep respect for her leader, as he was not born into this clan. She has a kind and open heart, but is also very courageous. Even though she is a medicine cat, she has basic fighting skill and is always willing to defend her clan. Ambertail is quite talented with understanding StarClan’s signs.
Other: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice

Warriors
Username: lilypotter1234
Character: Dogfur
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/brown cat/XangaKat/duststorm.png?o=16
Personality: Dogfur's very kind, very caring, and very friendly. However, if you hurt him, there's a big chance he'll never forgive you. His biggest traits aren't' loyal, because there's a good chance he'll trust someone in another Clan.
Other: Nope

Username: Spam Sammich
Character: Fernflame
Appearance: [x]
Personality: She is very lovable, and she can cozzy up to anyone. She is a huge flirt, and loves kits.

Username: PiratexXxAngel
Character: Longbite
Appearance: http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn145/CrybabyGirlx3/KucingSiamese.jpg
Personality: Longbite is smart and quick. He likes to get things done fast, he'd rather not take too long making decisions preferring to be in action. He is a skillful fighter because of his speed but often because of his small size much larger cats will underestimate him. He is speedy in his thinking as well. It doesn't take him long to see a bad situation and even less time to get himself out.

Apprentices
Username: dragondancer123
Character: Leopardpaw / claw
Appearance: Has green eyes. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/42/74289871_5416701b48.jpg
Personality: She takes training very seriously and hangs on to her mentor’s every word. However, when training’s over, she loves to play with the other apprentices and she neglects her other duties. She doesn’t believe that jobs similar to cleaning the elder’s den and removing the fleas from them are very important and usually neglects to complete them. However, she takes her hunting and combat training very seriously.
Other: Leopardpaw dreams about one day being the strongest warrior in the clan.

Username: Willow-Kitsune
Character: Blackpaw / Blacktail
Appearance: Kitten 1 Kitten 2 Adult
Personality: Ambitious, but not to the point that he'll betray his clan for power. He wants to be the best warrior in the Clan, and works hard and practices outside of lessons to do so. Generally amiable and gets along well with other cats of his clan. He's not particularly friendly, and won't search out a cat with the purpose of friendship, but he won't turn down a friendship either. He has a lot of patience, but when he does get angry, it's a cold fury and he would most likely simply stalk away rather than argue or fight with a clan member. In battle, he would be nimble and fight viciously.
Other: The runt of his litter, he has always been and will be small for his age. It helps him be swift, nimble and lightfooted, but works against his desire to be strong.

Queens

Kits

Elders

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:49 pm
♥- - - - - -

“Ah, welcome to ThunderClan, young warrior. Who am I, you ask? I am just another member amongst the stars above you. We will always be watching over you, but you must also do your best to serve your clan. Perhaps we will meet again, my friend…”
- - - - - -
ROLEPLAY MAY BEGIN!
(Please note, I will know if you have not read the roleplay rules.)

- - - - - -♥

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:41 am
OOC: COOOKIE! cookie cookie coooookie! I do have a question though...what season is it?

Leopardpaw stepped out of the apprentice's den, blinking in the bright sunlight. She was the first one awake. As usual, I'm the only one taking my job seriously. I was told when I was first made an apprentice that training always began sharply at dawn. Why did that only last the first day? Still, I always wake up early, in the small hope that someone will take me out for training. She sighed and settled down to wait for someone else to wake up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:51 pm
A black haired she-cat stepped out of the warrior's den, shaking her fur in the warm sun. "It's warm out." She mewed to no one but herself, planning a small patrol in her head. A hunting patrol would be nice. Now, who would go? Ah, Leopardpaw is up, perhaps she'd like to go. Nightclaw thought, eyes drifting over to the warrior den to watch for waking cats.

Dogfur got up, and walked happily out of the den. "It's such a beautiful day outside!" He remarked, staring at the rising sun.

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:32 pm
A slender orange tabby she-cat padded silently out of her den. She glanced around, noticing only a few cats were awake. She smiled and nodded in greeting to each cat separately, then walked towards the fresh-kill pile. She picked up a mouse, and carried it back to her home in the Medicine cats den, where the smell of herbs once again surrounded her. 'Hm, it seems I am low on a few herbs...' Ambertail thought, noticing that her stock was low on a few items. 'I'll have to remember to go out and get some more...'

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:58 am
((Just a curious question KK, how often do you check the mule?))

Leopardpaw nodded to Ambertail as she passed, and wondered if she could have some breakfast as well. "Hi, Dogfur. Yeah, it's really warm." Leopardpaw said, making small conversation while warming her fur.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:09 am
Ooc:// Almost everyday... why?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 am
Owlstar rose from a lively dream. He did not know he had been dreaming until his eyes opened and the morning light flooded into them. He had almost thought Starclan had been trying to contact him but he had seen no other cat and there were no word spoken. The dream consisted of only him. He was walking through the forest. A place he did not recognize and there was a smell of rogue blood in the air. He couldn't follow the scent because it was everywhere. It was unfamiliar and ver frightening but since Starclan had not actually contacted him, he did his best not to be frightened by the dream. He put the memory into the back of his mind as he stepped out into the bright Thunderclan camp.

Owlstar noticed Nightclaw looking thoughtful and he padded over to him. "Good morning Nightclaw." he meowed softly, "Have you chosen the patrol and hunting groups yet?" Owlstar was always anxious to be moving to be running, hunting, patroling. He loved his warrior duties and he loved his clan. He hated to feel like there was nothing to do.

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:22 pm
Nightclaw turned to face the leader. "Thinking of cats who'd go. Leopardpaw, Dogfur...would you like to go as well, Owlstar?"
Dogfur nodded. "I dreaded leaf-bare. It was freezing! Not to mention we all went hungry for a while when the scrawny prey was hiding."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:50 pm
"Yes let me know as soon as everyone is ready." He mewed and then he rose to choose a small peice of fresh-kill. He chose a mouse from the top of the pile and padded back over to sit beside his deputy to eat it. They would have to send a hunting patrol out soon as well. The fresh-kill pile was getting low. On the bright side it was a good day for patrols. A little wind, and the sun was out but it wasn't too hot. It would be a day to enjoy Newleaf.  

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:34 pm
Nightclaw nodded to Owlstar and walked over to Dogfur and Leopardpaw. "You two are going on patrol today." She mewed. "Owlstar's going as well. When you're ready, go wait by the camp entrance."

Dogfur nodded happily. "Of course." His stomach grumbled at him, but there were only two or three mice in the fresh kill pile, and he doubted the rest of the Clan had eaten yet.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:07 pm
((Just wondering lol))

Leopardpaw nodded to the deputy and went directly to the camp entrance. Going on patrol with the clan leader! I can't wait! I wonder if this is how he shows favor to one apprentice or another. I bet Blackpaw will be seething about this later. As she refered to her fellow apprentice; a competetive edge crept into her excitement. She shifted her haunches. Come on! Come on! She cried in her head towards Owlstar and Dogfur. She was anxious to get on patrol and return, just to see Blackpaw's face.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:42 pm
Ambertail saw as Owlstar ate his meal. She quietly left her den and padded towards him. "Good morning, Owlstar," she greeted him kindly. "Is there any chance that I could join your patrol? I need to restock on a few things." Ambertail explained, sitting down in front of her leader.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:47 pm
Owlstar looked up to see Ambertail, Thunderclan's medicine cat, greeting him. "Of course Ambertail that's fine. We were just getting ready to go." he mewed. Owlstar started towards the camp entrance where he could already see a ready Leopardpaw looking excited. "It's good to see an apprentice so ready for warrior duties." He purred. An amused twinkle in his eye. Owlstar liked going on patrols with apprentices it gave him a chance to survey their progress. Of course he wouldn't tell them that and make them nervous. He winked at Leopardpaw as he lead the way out of the camp. "How does the Riverclan border sound to start Dogfur?" Owlstar asked as he slowed his pace, waiting for an answer.  

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:50 pm
Leopardpaw swelled with pride as she walked with the leader of her clan. I can't believe it! I'd better do the best I can! If he asks me any question at all, I HAVE to know the answer. She remained silent as they waited for Dogfur to answer Owlstar's question. I wanted to see Shadowclan's border again. Maybe I'd get to see some! I've never been to a Gathering...Focus! She yelled at herself for not paying attention. She regained composure, and waited for an answer from Dogfur.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff