Submit

Death of Cool

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:54 pm
xChrisThePanda
Good Heroine
xChrisThePanda
The Zombie Lady Gaga
xChrisThePanda
one of the best songs about ***** ever...and there are a lot.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Idea: From the Top 40 chart-whoring producers that made of "Now That's What I Call Music", a new series of compilations with songs revolving around the themes of rape, homocide, suicide, *****, and arson. lol

top 40's necrophilia songs will be hard to find but all the others I could do a list of.

if we aren't talking top 40's then T.S.O.L. "Code Blue" is the best necro song evar

You mean Code Blue?

YES! thank you! I always forget the real name because I have never had ANY TSOL on my comp because I've never found any place that has them available for download. -edits post to cover up fail-

I know I posted Dance WIth Me at one point.

Here you go
http://www.mediafire.com/?dnntehywogz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:11 pm
Katacomb Kitten
Queen Pest
Good Heroine
I think it's only on Wednesday and Saturday. Last night wasn't very good, as soon as I managed to get through this bad trip I turned the tv off.

That was truly awful. Thanks.
For anyone in the Boston region (I doubt that's anyone), there's a station called WERS on 88.9 that often plays things like Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Joy Division, Cure, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Mission of Burma, PiL, and Gang of Four. Unfortunately, they're on from midnight to three AM. God damn it.

one that sounds truely awful and she looks like well s**t -for lack of a better word-

any way I'm glad to hear that there's a station like that around here I'll have to stay up and listen to it one day :3 thanks for telling me that

Oh sweet, really? Where are you from?!  

Adonais is Dead

Marximum Philocity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:37 pm
I lived a good chunk of my life in Randolph, and my mum still lives in Braintree. Maybe I'll be able to get it next time I go visit her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:26 pm
Queen Pest
Katacomb Kitten
Queen Pest
Good Heroine
I think it's only on Wednesday and Saturday. Last night wasn't very good, as soon as I managed to get through this bad trip I turned the tv off.

That was truly awful. Thanks.
For anyone in the Boston region (I doubt that's anyone), there's a station called WERS on 88.9 that often plays things like Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Joy Division, Cure, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Mission of Burma, PiL, and Gang of Four. Unfortunately, they're on from midnight to three AM. God damn it.

one that sounds truely awful and she looks like well s**t -for lack of a better word-
any way I'm glad to hear that there's a station like that around here I'll have to stay up and listen to it one day :3 thanks for telling me that

Oh sweet, really? Where are you from?!

well i live in hill billy hell at the moment but all my friends are in Boston.  

Spoopy-bat

O.G. Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZombieGinsberg
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:51 pm
Death of Cool
xChrisThePanda
Good Heroine
xChrisThePanda
The Zombie Lady Gaga
xChrisThePanda

Idea: From the Top 40 chart-whoring producers that made of "Now That's What I Call Music", a new series of compilations with songs revolving around the themes of rape, homocide, suicide, *****, and arson. lol

top 40's necrophilia songs will be hard to find but all the others I could do a list of.

if we aren't talking top 40's then T.S.O.L. "Code Blue" is the best necro song evar

You mean Code Blue?

YES! thank you! I always forget the real name because I have never had ANY TSOL on my comp because I've never found any place that has them available for download. -edits post to cover up fail-

I know I posted Dance WIth Me at one point.

Here you go
]http://www.mediafire.com/?dnntehywogz

grazi  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:38 pm
xChrisThePanda
The Zombie Lady Gaga
xChrisThePanda

No, not Top 40 songs about said topics, just any song about any of the previously said themes. 3nodding  

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

P3S7iL3NC3_115

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:01 pm
Edi Nippoli
Is my reaction to "Nick The Stripper" being played on the local college radio station this afternoon. I usually don't listen cause it's mainly dominated by a lot of indie stuff but my stepdad was listening this afternoon while he was cleaning. He'd just had it going in the background and all the sudden I heard Nick Cave blaring out of the radio. For a moment I was wondering if for some reason he'd borrowed my Prayers on Fire CD but it was definitely the radio. They played Tom Waits after that.

Any unexpected moments like this for you guys? ninja

yes but usually it requires lots of weed along with it  
Deathrock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas