Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akame-Sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:38 am
Laughing, Ryli walked over and picked the board off of the ground. "Try again, Rust Bucket!" she smiled, taking a few steps back and tossing the board again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:48 am
Anoko got into a defencive stance as the wooden plank flew towards him. He thrust put his fist at the board , just barley missing the board. Without any control over what he did he thrust his head forward, solidly conecting the board with his forehead. The plank (And a few of Anoko's brain cells) snapped and fell to the floor.

Stars buzzed around Anoko's head. Ryli seemed to duplicate still the entire room was filled with the imaginary clones. Anoko stummbled through the crowd. He fell to the floor after he tryed to keep himself up using an illusion.

"Ouch..." He goaned as he saw his hockey mask laying on the floor next to him. "Your never on when I need you..."  

wabbradford

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:18 pm
fully dressed now wade begin closing up cloeset and begin looking around. (seeing how admiaral dickface aint here i guess ill leave him) "well this place has lost it touch time to head out now " grabs his gear and head to his elevator shaft presses the 7th floor button as it head up he begin thinking of where he wants to go next he begins looks at his compass to give him a direction as it point east he looks toward east elevator comes to a stop wade opens the elevator shaft and walks through flips a light switch reaveling the area around toward him notice his newschopper "well at least she still runs " begins moving toward it opens the side door swining it open throws his bag in their. begins moving to the side getting a dolly and begins transporting drums of gasoline into it while filling her up with one of them.... begins looking around trying to kill time look at the pump "dam this b***h is draining me out oh well at least im not coming back here " pulls out a map and looks at pulls out a marker from his sidepocket and begins crossing an X on his current location and decides where to make his next move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 am
Unable to control herself, Ryli burst out laughing as Anoko hit the ground. Her eyes filled with happy tears as she continued laughing and walked over to him. Still giggling, she reached out her hand to Anoko, offering to help him up. "Thanks, I needed a good laugh!"  

Akame-Sama

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 am
gas pump clickes wade begins walking over to the gas pocket of the helicopter begins removing the hose closing the lid and begins walking toward the gas tank look at the price *whistle* "dam if this was what i had to pay before this outbreak i wouldve sold my truck" places hose in holder and begins moving to the driver side closing the side door and pressing a button on the side of the wall opening up the roof as it slowly opens birds begin flying in as it makes a loud sound around the area. Begins jumping into the chopper as the roof is slowly opening up wade pulls out a picture of his family and looks at dearly as the roof is almost complete open wade flips a switch as the chopper begins turning on the roder begins moving at a fast pace. wade looks up at the roof as it fully opens he begins lifting off the ground as the chopper begin picking up altitude wade looks at the ground as his treehouse base remains opens he presses a button on a trigger he presses closing the rooftop entrance as begin heading outta of the place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:51 am
Anoko

Stars kept spinning around Anoko's head as he grabbed Ryli's hand and pulled himself up. "Thanks..." Anoko said, a smile spreading on his face, "Your really cool Ryli, I like you." He finished, still smiling.

Nathan

The wind whisled through the vast snowy landscape. Nathan stood at the base of a massive dead tree, staring down at footprints in the snow. Mittens poked her head out of his backpack and mewed, begging to be let out. Nathan smiled and opened his bag, letting her go. All she did was start digging into the snow.

"Arg, what is it this time..." Nathan mumbled, sticking his hand into the hole in the snow. Their was something, leathery
in their, and after pulling it out he found it was a wallet. When he opened it, he was supprised it had a I.D card, even more supprised it belonged to Anoko.

"He's still... alive?" Nathan said to himself. Mittens sat in the snow, staring at his wide eyed. "Comeon girl, wereing going on a manhunt..." He said as he lifted mittens from the snow. "Fallow thoughs footprints!" Nathan shouted to his invisible and imaginary squad, his voice echoing across the featurless landscape.  

wabbradford

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:01 pm
(Can Somebody please post??))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items