Welcome to Gaia! ::

Couples of the Era

Back to Guilds

The guild that`s for all those gaians with relationships. May it be with other gaians or those who are in real life. 

Tags: relationship, couple, love, gaia 

Reply Welcoooome.
Memorable Moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

weecest

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:39 pm
Finding Out True Love Is Blind...

My First 'Love' Memory:
It Was When I Was A Little Girl, I Had A Really Big Crush On The Son Of One Of My Dads Friend. We Went Over To Their House We Were All Playing And Then He Took Me Away From The Group And Gave Me A Kiss On My Forehead. Oh Yes, Childhood Memories.

My Second 'Love' Memory:
This One Was Around Middle School(I really love this one) We Were All Playing "truth or dare"(yeah 5th period was lame) So I Had This Friend And He Held My Hand And Started Asking Me Questions I Did Too.
He Then Told Me "You Know You And Me Were Meant To Be Together" I Was Like Really?
"Yes, You Should Be With Me Until The End" He Caressed My Face And Gave Me A Sweet Kiss On The Cheek.
We Were Then Planning A Halloween Party And We Were Going To Watch "The Excorcist" Then He Told Me That He Was Going To Take His Pink Elephant Thong And We Would Sneek In To Our Friends Room And Do Stuff.

Sadly I Ended Up With The Stomach Flu, And Nothing Happened XD

...And Loving You No Matter What.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:17 am
Save water.

Darn stomach flu. heart Lol. Cute kids. rofl

Shower with a friend.

angelaCG
Crew

Shuh-duh-fuh-cup

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:51 pm
Hmm picking out some memorable moments for me and Travis. Ok here goes. <3 Memorable moment #1: So a week ago, me and my best friends were at Nordstoms trying on dresses for our Fall Formal. Well I had this GENIUS plan to try on dresses that our boyfriends would NEVER let us get. SO that is what we did. So her I am getting out fo the dressing room wearing a Maggy London Keyhole dress. Trav's jaw just dropped! Then he ran over and covered me with his hoodie and said that I need to change now, that I was to revealing. So I did, then he found out that it was just a joke, and he chased me around the store for like 2 hours, and finally caught me by sneaking up behind me and hugging my waist. Then he picked me up and put me in the cart and said I was in timeout and I couldn't get out till it was time to check out. razz
Memorable Moment#2: This was when Travis, me and his sister took a trip out to Colorado. So we were at the broadmoor, and we were just talking about proof that people love us or something, and then Trav says well here is proof that God loves me, and he points at me. <3
Memorable Moment#3: We were at our friend Bri's party, and we got into a big water fight. Well I got him first by dumping one of those Gatorade coolers on him. It was very funny! lol well anyways, he just said, "Just wait babe, I will totally get you back" wink So of course I was like, yeah sure whatever lol all that jazz. So before I knew it he was coming closer and closer towards me, and so I start running, well I didn't see the branch, and I tripped. He immediately ran over and asked if I was ok, I told him I was fine, then he helped me up. Before I could get away he bear hugged me and got me all soaked and then kissed me and he was like, see I told you I would get you back. wink It was ok though because I stole his hoodie xD
Sorry if that was long, I just have known Travis since we were born because our mom's were best friends since forever, so I have a lot of memorable moments with my choo choo twain twavis.<--- that is one of the insiders between us. <3 I am ra ra Rivi razz
P.S. I love Travis <3 02/14/06 <3 Best Valentines Day Ever! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:40 pm

["We‘ll meet again in the afterlife…"]

One of our first adventure dates...

We went to our favorite boba tea place out in Sparks and
we started looking through this book about Nevada. While we were scanning through we picked up an article about Pyramid Lake and the creepy legends that spawned from it about "Water Babies". Since Pyramid Lake was only 30 minutes out of the way, we decided to check it out, spur of the moment kind of thing.

So we headed out there. It was just this GIANT deep fresh water lake with the creepiest vibe ever. No one was swimming and it was a hot 80 degrees out and there were no trees. It was a lake in the middle of the desert. Dead silent....

So we humored ourselves, took plenty of pictures on our new iphones and then drove back.

One of my favorite memories.... Even thought we didn't do much, we did something spur of the moment which was the exciting part. 3nodding

Wolf God Moro

Beloved Gaian

Welcoooome.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas