yes
View Results

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:30 am
i think she'd have had more die-hard fans hunting her down for the deaths of Sirius and Dumbledore than for Harry...even though he's the main charcter, alot of people were bigger fans of Sirius and Dumbledore...

I, personally, think Harry should die 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:01 pm
This is just what I think will happen: Harry and Ginny will go out again, but only for a short time. Because then, Voldemort will hold Ginny hostage and will make Harry die for the one he loves. In Ginnys madness she will fall onto Harrys body and torture herself and die with him. But then hermoine and Ron will also be held hostage, but Harry had to pick her over them to live so Voldemort killed them to leave Ginny who realy just killed herself.....dose that make any sence?  

laurastarzx

Alpine

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:27 am
If nobody died, you couldn't really get people talking now could you. If everyone was just fine and dandy...there would be no reason for liking/disliking characters.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:35 pm
She's doing something. She keeps suggesting that Harry maybe won't survive against Voldemort. I'm scared that he will die. I don't want that to happen.  

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

chocolate_mango

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:21 pm
So much death on the characters people love crying .
All the good characters dies!! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:40 am
MandaBoo_13

and the fact the Snape kills Dumbledore is so wrong i mean is Snape a good guy or a bad guy
i think he is on a side of his own!  

OnlineCorpMod

blonde993463

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:46 pm
i agree  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:45 pm
I think that Snape is good and that killing Dumbledore was some sort of master plan to make Voldamort think Dumbledore is dead.  

sirkyle

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:19 am
sorry but dumbledore is dead snape did kill him and no his not coming back but that doesn't mean sirus wont be back in some form he has the two way mirror with him i think he will finealy use that the yalk with harry in the seventh book  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:33 pm
MandaBoo_13
its just really anoying that so many people have died in her books lately...I wonder whos next...
I bet anything it'll be Harry and Voldemort.  

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Natural_181

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:27 pm
definitely odd! Didn't even think of that!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:59 pm
To the snape haters out there:
Why the hell did snape try to save harry's life when the kid was practically falling off his broom in book one?

if he was a goddam deatheater then he wouldnt care that harry's dad saved his life years ago

stare  

rane-gel

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:33 am
yeah and everyone is dieing and she says someone is going to die in the 7th book to i wonder whom that may be???  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:33 am
main char dies  

whiteboi10

ladyelf_20

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:39 am
I have been flip flopping between whether Snape is a good character or an evil character...I had the impression after I had read the last book a few times that Dumbledore knew what was going to happen to him...Why would he tempt Malfory if he did not know what was going to happen to him...Maybe Dumbledore is not dead afterall but elsewhere awaiting in the background for the truth to come out or maybe he wants Harry to figure it out for himself...All I know is that I can't wait for the 7th book  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff