Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Roleplaying
A Swordsman's Tale Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:58 pm
Ilyard walked upstairs, with Zi in tow, and found no one. "What...? Where could he have gone...?" A note had been left near where Nobis had been seated. It read: Ilyard, I am sorry but I had to go. The man who leapt from the second story window...I felt an odd tug toward him. Something about him...he's the one I'm searching for...May we meet again on better terms. Nobis. "So...he's left, eh? Zi...you're welcome to stay here as long as you need, but do not get in my way. If I must fight shadow fiends, I will need full concentration.

Ilyard turned to face the doors to the cathedral and gasped. Near the entrance was a group of four shadow fiends, fangs dripping with the blood of a fresh kill. "Wh-who could they have...oh, gods...Zi, run! Hide in the chapel I showed you, for some reason they are unable to breach the barrier!" Ilyard began to sprint toward the shadow fiends, drawing his blade. "Why must you incessantly burst into my home?!" He bared his teeth and dove into the middle of the group, waving his blade wildly in anger. "You are not welcome here!" He caught one fiend across the skull, kicking two others as he freed his blade. The fiend dropped and disappeared as the other three descended upon him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:09 pm
Zi's ears flicked up and down,he's mind not sure if he should run or fight,he's human nature caved him and he ran to safety, "Ugh," he cursed under his breath, "Some half demon I am!" He kept a safe distance but watched the battle play on, "I hope he'll be okay," looks down to see his paws became hands,they were shaking and felt it hard to close them. "Dame...Nobis be safe."  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers