Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The song playing in my heart.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image
I can just feel it if you protect me. Come and hold me close right now. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. Because my heart couldn't become an honest "...I miss you" We walked back home and within the silence there was no one. This beating heart feels like it will burst open. I wonder if you can hear it? Is there a deep love in these closed lips of mine? I cannot say anything infront of him. I always in held these gentle feelings that you had been deprived of. Because my heart cannot become an honest "...I miss you"

Hikari simply stayed silent. Then she actually got up and went over to Alis, yes, he seemed a bit intimidating, but at the same time, he seemed hurt. Then, the light elementalist gave him a hug, as a way to comfort him. She didn't know much about Alis' duty of being a guardian, but Hikari thought that he might need a hug, to calm himself down a bit.

User ImageUser Image
I swore I'd live my life, never crying infront of others. But infront of you, my heart becomes overwealmed with tears. Is there any meaning in the words you gave me in the warmth of your arms? I held you from behind and muttered softly. I won't ever let you be alone because I always want to be there for you. I want to feel all of your warmth, I believe you. because miracles just happen, they are not guided by fate. I was drawn to you so we cannot drift apart. I always held in the gentle smile.

That you wanted to see. Because I want my heart to become honest. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. because I want my heart to become an honest "...I miss you

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:48 am
He'd expected her to be angry for his negligence of duty, so the hug took him completely by surprise, closing his eyes for a moment, but doing that just brought flashes of his lost charge.

"Thank you.. so how much have you mastered your element?"  

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:36 am
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image
I can just feel it if you protect me. Come and hold me close right now. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. Because my heart couldn't become an honest "...I miss you" We walked back home and within the silence there was no one. This beating heart feels like it will burst open. I wonder if you can hear it? Is there a deep love in these closed lips of mine? I cannot say anything infront of him. I always in held these gentle feelings that you had been deprived of. Because my heart cannot become an honest "...I miss you"

Hikari smiled a bit, she was glad that the hug had managed to calm him down. Then she looked up at him, when he asked about her power "Um...not much I guess. I can only heal a few things, and that was the first time the light protected me like that. Um, I can make bright flashes when I have to escape from a bad situation." Hikari said.

User ImageUser Image
I swore I'd live my life, never crying infront of others. But infront of you, my heart becomes overwealmed with tears. Is there any meaning in the words you gave me in the warmth of your arms? I held you from behind and muttered softly. I won't ever let you be alone because I always want to be there for you. I want to feel all of your warmth, I believe you. because miracles just happen, they are not guided by fate. I was drawn to you so we cannot drift apart. I always held in the gentle smile.

That you wanted to see. Because I want my heart to become honest. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. because I want my heart to become an honest "...I miss you

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:42 am
"We'll work on that when we get the chance... in case I can't do it."

Gathering up the things, he took the medical kit out to the kitchen and binned the used items, then returning with his hands shoved in his pockets.  

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:25 pm
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image

Hikari nodded her head okay, understanding the reason for them to rush. The man in the park could come back, and try to kill her again. This made Hikari feel nervous, as she trembled a bit. Though, she would not allow it to happen. She just needed the right training, and she would be fine. Hikari looked down though "What if I fail...what if I can't control it?" Hikari thought in her mind.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:57 pm
"For now though just go about your life normally, I'll be here if you need me."  

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image

Hikari looked up at Alis, and nodded her head okay. "Um okay" She said. Then she remembered something "Oh, I was going to...um...see someone. I owe him a visit" Hikari said, as she was heading out, though she looked at Alis "Um, make yourself at home. I'll be back before you know it" She said, gently smiling.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:16 pm
Smiling, he hobbled over to one of the chairs and seated himself, she would be fine as long as she hid her powers, and didn't run into the gunman again.  

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image

Hikari was quiet, as she walked along a path, as she was going to visit someone. It was her deceased father obviously. It was his anneversery after all. Hikari was making sure that she would not mess up like she did earlier. Plus, she had to keep a lookout for the man with the gun.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:09 am
[ I may be absent the next couple of days as I'm busy, but we can call that a scene end so you can go off and interact with the others ]  

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:16 am
((okay =D))  
Modern Times