Submit

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:30 am
Alis was panting heavily; carrying both of the females away from the site of the attack had slowed him down, and the man with the guns was after his charge anyway, so he had deposited the other one somewhere safe and then continued his flight from the park. The reduced weight had been sufficient, as the girl didn't weigh much, and so it seemed he had lost the male, finally halting somewhere in the city which seemed safe enough, only then halting.

Hikari was lowered from his shoulder, gently supporting her beneath her shoulders and knees before laying her down carefully where she could rest until she came to.. the surge of using her power must have drained her a lot. Sighing, he seated himself beside her form as he kept a watchful eye out for trouble, unzipping his left boot as he did so to try and examine the bullet hole in his shin; he was fortunate he favoured tight clothing, as it hadn't bled too much, but needed looking at.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The song playing in my heart.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image
I can just feel it if you protect me. Come and hold me close right now. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. Because my heart couldn't become an honest "...I miss you" We walked back home and within the silence there was no one. This beating heart feels like it will burst open. I wonder if you can hear it? Is there a deep love in these closed lips of mine? I cannot say anything infront of him. I always in held these gentle feelings that you had been deprived of. Because my heart cannot become an honest "...I miss you"

Hikari did not know what was going on around her. She was in that dreamless state of sleep. She thought that she might have died, but she didn't. Soon, the fourteen year old started to wake up, her vision a little blurry, but then it cleared. She noticed the man there, as she looked up at him. "A-are you okay?" Hikari asked, quietly, as she was starting to sit up.

User ImageUser Image
I swore I'd live my life, never crying infront of others. But infront of you, my heart becomes overwealmed with tears. Is there any meaning in the words you gave me in the warmth of your arms? I held you from behind and muttered softly. I won't ever let you be alone because I always want to be there for you. I want to feel all of your warmth, I believe you. because miracles just happen, they are not guided by fate. I was drawn to you so we cannot drift apart. I always held in the gentle smile.

That you wanted to see. Because I want my heart to become honest. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. because I want my

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:57 am
Continuing to examine the wound, he was pleased to find it had a matching exit wound on the other side; at least he didn't have to fish out a bullet, and the boot had prevented most of the tissue damage to the back of his leg, though he was going to have a limp until it healed. It was then he noticed she was awake. Looking back over his shoulder at her, he smiled.

"I'm fine, as long as you're safe."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image
I can just feel it if you protect me. Come and hold me close right now. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. Because my heart couldn't become an honest "...I miss you" We walked back home and within the silence there was no one. This beating heart feels like it will burst open. I wonder if you can hear it? Is there a deep love in these closed lips of mine? I cannot say anything infront of him. I always in held these gentle feelings that you had been deprived of. Because my heart cannot become an honest "...I miss you"

Hikari blinked twice, as she wondered what he had meant by that. "Um, I-I'm sorry...if I caused that. I didn't know that the man wanted to kill me," Hikari said, feeling horrible that the man had got injured, because of her. The light user did not know what was going on around her, since she was hidden away in her friends house, after her 'father' was killed.

User ImageUser Image
I swore I'd live my life, never crying infront of others. But infront of you, my heart becomes overwealmed with tears. Is there any meaning in the words you gave me in the warmth of your arms? I held you from behind and muttered softly. I won't ever let you be alone because I always want to be there for you. I want to feel all of your warmth, I believe you. because miracles just happen, they are not guided by fate. I was drawn to you so we cannot drift apart. I always held in the gentle smile.

That you wanted to see. Because I want my heart to become honest. I want to show you these feelings that were always dear to me. because I want my

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:38 pm
"He was after your light"

Flicking the leather of the boot, he straightened his foot to slide it down into it before pulling it all the way up, pulling up the zip on the side to close it, and then tightening each belt along it's length in turn to restrict the blood flow more

"Do you have somewhere to go? We can talk more there."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image

Hikari looked utterly confused, her light. It was her father's not hers. Though, she did look frighten at that little fact as well. Then, Hikari heard his question and nodded her head yes. "Yeah. Um, my friend won't be home for a while, so it's safe to talk." Hikari said, as she stood up, but then looked at the man worried "a-are you going to be alright?" Hikari asked, very concerned and worried for the man's condition. He did get shot in the leg because of her.

User ImageUser Image

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm
He pushed himself up, patting the side of his leg lightly as she inquired about it.

"I've had worse, and it's my job now, let's get out of sight in case that guy decided to follow us after all."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:16 pm
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image

Hikari nodded her head okay, understanding, then she started to lead him to her house, though she was wondering what was going on. Why did this man wanted to help her? Though, she was going to ask, once she was able to patch him up when they were back at her house. She just hoped things will be okay.

User ImageUser Image

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:44 pm
Halting briefly outside the house, he would look back and forth down the street, before then running up to the door and holding it open for her, when inside, he would then ensure it was securely locked behind them. Taking his own initiative, he found the living room, and headed into it.

"I'm Alis by the way, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself before."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image

Hikari blinked twice, as she had entered the house, but went to the kitchen, when the man locked the door securely. She went and got out the first-aid kit, as she went over to the living room, as the man had introduced himself "Um. I-I'm Hikari" Hikari said. Then she held out the first-aid kit "H-here....I'm sorry if I...caused your injuries" Hikari said, as she had her eyes adverted to the ground. It was all an accident, but she knew that what she did must be stupid, if a man was after her this entire time.

User ImageUser Image

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:07 pm
He shook his head, taking the medical kit from her.

"It's no trouble, even if you weren't my charge I couldn't have him executing someone in the park like that."

Seating himself on the edge of one of the chairs so as not to get blood on it, then reversing the process he had done before, loosening the belts and zip to remove the boot, before setting about binding and treating the wound as he spoke.

"Fortunately I'm not as wet behind the ears as when I first did this... so where do I start?

People like yourself who have one of the elements seem to be a rare thing, there's only ever been known for one person at a time to have each one, and as you undoubtedly know you gained it when it's previous bearer dies, which means many may want to kill you to get it."

He paused for a moment to let that sink in as he continued on his leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image

Hikari blinked twice, as she sat down on one of the chairs, then her eyes widen, as he described everything that was going on right now. It caused Hikari to look down. "So...that was why my dad was killed? Because of his power...which I have now" she thought in her mind. Hikari had her head down, trembling a bit "I-If I had known...then he wouldn't be dead..." Hikari said, meaning her father, the one who took her in, after her own family had abondonded her, simply because she was an ill child.

User ImageUser Image

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:17 pm
"It's partially my fault, each person with an element has a protector too, and that's me, but I couldn't get here quick enough to save him."

Pulling a piece of bandage tight, he taped it off before cutting it, and then began collecting up some of the dirty antiseptic pads.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:22 pm
User Image
光Ӈɩҝαɾɨ♪
ひかり, Hikari, Light.
The outfit I am wearing

User ImageUser Image

Hikari looked up at Alis, as he explained that it was his job, but then Hikari shook her head "Y-You didn't know where he was. That's all...plus, I don't think he would want you to blame yourself" Hikari said, as she gave Alis a gentle smile.

User ImageUser Image

SecretSinner91

SecretSinner91

Unbeatable Poster

Aurelus LaCrois

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:38 pm
"I.."

He looked up, smiling at her a little, as he finished packing away the medical supplies, then turning his attention to the boot once more.

"I only wish it were true, its my fault as I went into hiding after losing my first charge."  
Modern Times

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff