Submit

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:12 am
"Good luck," Van sighed soon heading into the kitchen to eat the plate of fried fish that was calling his name.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:47 am
User ImageUser Image
A single note fills the room before a Sapporo fills in beautifully harmony twelve came down from heaven that day to take those who are battle weary to the heaven the the endless feast of Valhalla if one would take their own life or not die in glory they would string their entrails on a loom and use their heads a weights to make a new tapestry of fate
X
X
X

Alvé- Let me guide you to the mead filled halls of Valhalla

ValhallaRushing out of the House Alvé spun around once. A frown crossed her lips as She tapped her lower lip "now where would she go." she sighed once before he clasped her hands over her chest. "My Lord Odin, Release the bonds that bind me in this human form and let me release the true splendor as a maiden who choses the fallen." She breathed the words closing her eyes as light danced around her two pairs of wings stretching out two others sets also appeared once wrapping around her chest the other set wrapping around her waist.

Opening her eyes she let her gaze drift over the ocean before peering down. "Now, I don't think people will approve of this." she muttered spinning around once. before the four wings spread armor appearing over her form. "Much better." she hummed spinning about her wings flapping once. before she turned to the sky closing her eyes. "No where to find her."

[Translation]none[/Translation]
Gaily bedight,/A gallant knight,/In sunshine and in shadow,/Had journeyed long,/Singing a song,/In search of Eldorado.

Other Worldly Creature{ This is the armor.}  

MinikoMaki
Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Modern Times

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff