Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
A single note fills the room before a Sapporo fills in beautifully harmony twelve came down from heaven that day to take those who are battle weary to the heaven the the endless feast of Valhalla if one would take their own life or not die in glory they would string their entrails on a loom and use their heads a weights to make a new tapestry of fate
X
X
X

Alvé- Let me guide you to the mead filled halls of Valhalla

ValhallaNodding silently Alvé dove down but kept her arms securely around her Elemental once he came close to the ground she straighten out using her wings to land them safely on the ground smiling fondly she looked over the sea before letting go of Sora taking several steps back "sníða lauss" eh breathed before the visor cracked once splitting another light engulfing her before the it faded with a breeze feathers being carried away. standing there she let her blond hair flow with the wind before crystalline eyes blinked. "A nice smell." She stated once more fully sealed.

[Translation]Cut loose[/Translation]
Gaily bedight,/A gallant knight,/In sunshine and in shadow,/Had journeyed long,/Singing a song,/In search of Eldorado.

Other Worldly Creature{}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:46 am
Sora pushed herself free from Alvé's grasp and staggered towards the bridge where a man sat humming to himself as he cleaned a flute with a dirty rag. "Hey Van come and help me!" shouted Sora as the man quickly hid the items underneath his chair and ran towards them. Spotting her wound he quickly tapped her in the head.
"How did you get that?" he growled quickly picking her up. "Do you want to die?"
"It wasn't my fault. The guy had a gun! Alvé dropped me here."
Van's eyes widened as he saw the beautiful woman. He brushed his hair back with a smile.

"Honey, did you get kick out of heaven? Because you look like an angel," he smiled as Sora groaned soon fainting again. She was too tired and the stale pick-up line was the last of what she could handle.

User Image User Image
Vagrant Van

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50

MinikoMaki
Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 am
User ImageUser Image
A single note fills the room before a Sapporo fills in beautifully harmony twelve came down from heaven that day to take those who are battle weary to the heaven the the endless feast of Valhalla if one would take their own life or not die in glory they would string their entrails on a loom and use their heads a weights to make a new tapestry of fate
X
X
X

ValhallaAlvé's eyes shifted over to Van smiling happily when ha asked her a question she knew it was a pick up line but she couldn't hep but answer. "I'm sorry I don't think Valhalla is heaven." She chimed before walking over to him. "Can you fix my Vindr?" he asked looking to Sora, worry crossing her features as he hands clasped together before her. "I'm worried about her." She breathed cradling her head on one of he hand for a brief moment. "Could I do anything to help while I stay with you?" She asked her gaze turning back to Van. While she would remain by her elements side she would also do her part to help out after all taking care of a person injured like that wold take a tool on anyones resources.

[Translation]none[/Translation]
Gaily bedight,/A gallant knight,/In sunshine and in shadow,/Had journeyed long,/Singing a song,/In search of Eldorado.

Other Worldly Creature{}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:34 am
"Well you can go get some fish for dinner," chuckled Van pointing at a bucket near the chair that he was previously sitting on. "That's the bait. I'll fix the shortie up in no time honey!" he grinned before walking back to the small "apartment".  

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Egg Collector 100

MinikoMaki
Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:24 am
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

ValhallaSmiling happily Alvé walked to the edge of the ocean. "No worries just tend to my Vindr." She chimed before walking along the water here eyes watching int surface once she was a good distance away she knelt down placing her hand on the water then wading into the water. "My sisters who rule the seal I beseech you, please allow this holy Servant of Odin to gather enough fish to feed three but no more." She asked before a Mermaid flicked across her vision for a brief moment before several fish floated up to her already dead. "Many thanks, May you Freya bless you." She stated pulling the fish up into her arms walking back to the camp wondering how the progress was going but then again she had only taken a few short moments.

Other Worldly Creature{}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:53 am
Sora sniffed the air, smelling the scent of fried fish. She brought her hand to her stomach noticing it was bandaged before trying to sit up. If the wounds reopened, Van might lecture her about being suicidal. She winced a bit, but was able to get off the bed. Walking slowly, she opened the door and bumped into Van soon falling unto the ground. "Van!" she screeched in pain as he turned around flabbergasted.
"Sora what are you doing out of bed!" he asked with a reddening face. "You'll worry honey!"
"It was your fault! Plus I'm hungry," Sora grumbled wondering about the identity of honey. However Alvé didn't seem interested to her but then again, she was dizzy at the time.
"Well honey is so gifted," grinned Van with sparkles in his eyes. "She can catch fish faster than me that's how great she is you know." He sighed dreamily with clasped hands as Sora blinked a bit confused.
"Then she's still here?"

User Image  

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Egg Collector 100

MinikoMaki
Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

ValhallaHumming Alvé sat before the fire her eyes lighting up when she saw Sora walking around. "My vindr." She spoke when she noticed the other standing up. "Lord Van here is so much fun." She chirped before spinning around. "Oh how much fun this world is." He breathed before looking to the Sea. Worry sprouted across he face suddenly as she took notice of Sora being out of bed. "You need rest Vindr." She didn't mind being called Honey at all after all she ended to give others nicknames as well.

Other Worldly Creature{}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:11 pm
"Lord Van?" repeated Sora as the other blushed petting her on the head.
"Brat, it's a grown up thing. You wouldn't understand."
"You're three years older than me!" snorted Sora folding her arms. It was always the height; but she wasn't that short... or tall when compared with others but that was still no excuse to treat her like a child. "I smelled fish and I'm not going back to bed until I get my fill."
"Honey can you take it out for your sweet um... Vendor... no Vindr?" Van asked with a forced smile. Sora raised an eyebrow before smiling as well. "Please Alvé?" She knew that look for whenever Van gained some valuable information, it always appeared. However, whatever he had to say was dangerous and she didn't want to get the strange guardian girl involved.

User Image  

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Egg Collector 100

MinikoMaki
Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

Valhalla"Vindr." She stated softly helping him before smiling again. "Now Lord Van get her into bed and I will bring in the fish." She chirped moving to the fire to check on the fish most of them were fully cooked so she quickly moved about placing them on a clean plate finding a fork she began to fish out as many bones as possible no reason to have her ward choke on fish bones she already had a close enough call with that stomach wound.

Other Worldly Creature{}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:15 pm
"Why of course honey," smiled Van directing Sora back into the room by her shoulders. When he was certain that the most beautiful angel in the world could not hear him, he bent down low into Sora's ear and whispered. "He's working with these men who have been studying on your type of people. For now, he's staying low so I need more time to find out on what's going on."
"I'm still happy you were able to find something out." Sora smiled but her fists were still clenched. Why was it that every time her goal appeared before her eyes, it was still to far for her to reach. "You should go help Alvé. If she throws something down she might start crying or something." As Van nodded running out of the room, Sora quickly picked up her bag that lay nearby on the bed and slung it on a shoulder. She opened up the window, wincing a little when she felt a flare of pain and climbed out. "Where is it?" she thought quickly knowing that the pair could discover her empty bed in no time. She grinned as she saw the skateboard underneath a bag of old cloths. She pulled it out and jumped unto it. "See you guys later," she muttered before placing her right hand to the back of her and focusing. A strong wind picked up and pushed her forward and into the direction of the city on the cold night.

User Image  

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Egg Collector 100

MinikoMaki
Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

Valhalla Humming she walked into the "apartment running into Van. "Lord Van I'm all done." She chirped happily holding out the plate of the dissected fish. all of the bones she had placed into the fire to burn away and wished the fish good tidings. A soft frown crossed Alvé looked down to the fish. "I feel lonely." she stated softly looking back to Van her brows scrunching together in worry.

Other Worldly Creature{}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:02 pm
Van grinned walking closer to her. This was probably a sign for him to make his move. "Well honey, I'm right here," he smiled with opened arms.  

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Egg Collector 100

MinikoMaki
Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

Valhalla She nodded. "Yes you are here, but that is not my problem my problem is my little Vindr." She sighed turning from him her face crossed before she turned back to Van. "Lord Van, do you think she is in trouble?" She asked her crystalline eyes showing only concern for the girl none of the other emotions that ran through her. "It would be quite awful if I had to take her to Valhalla right after i found her after all." She huffed two petite wings appearing on her back as she fretted even fully sealed a Valkyrie still had assist to her wings thought they shouldn't be flown with unless she was fully unsealed.

Other Worldly Creature{}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:55 am
"I left her in the room," he replied jogging off to check. "Brat you're worrying honey," he shouted looking around. However the bed was empty and her bag was gone, which meant that she had left... again without telling him. He scratched the back of his head. "Honey," he called out. "Do you want to hear something funny?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Sora hummed to herself as she zig-zagged through the sea of pedestrians. "What to do until Van finds something interesting," she thought as her eyes gazed at the signs of the buildings. Her stomach growled again and she quickly slapped her forehead. "Note to self: next time, leave after I had some fish," she muttered soon stopping in front of Nubia Cafe.
User Image  

T0XIC_Brat

Toxic Cottontail

8,700 Points
  • Egg Collector 100

MinikoMaki
Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:46 am
User ImageUser Image
X
X
X

Valhalla Her petite wings fluttered as she rushed over to him her head moving to the side. "Hear something?" she asked tapping her lower lip. "I only heard the wing beats of Munin and Hugin as they circle the sky telling my Lord Odin of what transpires in the world." Alvé stated smiling softly before she clasped her hands together before splitting them apart again. "Now I must go an find my Vindr!" she exclaimed suddenly if not a bit over dramatically even as he small wings fluttered helplessly.

Other Worldly Creature{}  
Modern Times

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces