Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
SM: Battle of the NegaVerse {Requested 1x1: Classic x Yoko} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:54 am
Darien

Darien tapped on Serenas' shoulder, and stared at her. "Exaclly... Who are you looking for,Meatball head?!"Darien said, getting infront of her this time, and glacing at the paper in her hand, noticing a fail grade, he began laughing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:30 am
User Image

- Serena Tsukino // Sailor Moon -

"Exactly... Who are you looking for, Meatball head?!" Feeling a tap on her shoulder and hearing that familliar voice, Serena cringed. Great, just great. Glaring at Darien once he began to laugh at her red marked paper, Serena protectively and quickly pulled the sheet to her chest and stomped past him.

"I was keeping a look out for you, so I wouldn't have to deal with you picking on me today!" She responded, voice going up half an octave as she forced herself to keep from crying. Why was he always so mean to her?! "You're always such a jerk Darien! I'm going home, so I don't have to talk to you!" Under no circumstances was she going to let him get the better of her today; as long as she kept her head up and continued to walk, ignoring him for the most part, hopefully he'd just go away soon.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:27 am
Darien

Darien walked aside her. "Ya know, maybe if you kept your mind on studying, you might be able to pass. Instead, you have your mind on food."He stopped infront of the arcade, and looked at the poster with the new Sailor V video game. He looked at the paper again, and began laughing, before turning the other way on his toes, and began walking with his hands in his pockets.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:33 am
User Image

"Yeah, well who asked you, jerk?!" Stomping a foot, hands balled into tight fists, Serena glared after Darien until she could no longer see him. "Hmph, big idiot!" Taking a deep breath, Serena then headed home to heasitantly show her mother her test grade (the results weren't all that good), followed by a long tromp upstiars. Where the black cat she'd rescued that morning was waiting for her.

"You know, if you'd study more you would have better grades." And this began a very long and tiresome process of explanations; mostly about she was sailor moon, meant to protect the earth and find the moon princess, somehow. "Now Serena, I need you to listen! Your friend Molly is in big trouble! And you have to go save her! So repeat after me; moon prims power."

"Ah...do I really have to..? It's so late, and I'm so hungry-"

"Serena!"

"Okay, okay! Moon Prism Power!" Which, needless to say, sent Serena into quite the frenzy. "Uwah, no way! I just wanted to play Sailor V games; I didn't want to be Sailor V!"

"There's no time to talk about this, Serena; you have to go save Molly!"

"Right!"

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:22 pm
Darien--Tuxedo Mask

Darien was walking around the street mall, when he heared screaming, this again.. he ran to where he heard screaming, and changed into Tuxedo Mask. He got on the ledge of the building and waiting, just for the right moment...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image

"Sailor Moon, this is no time to be running away!" Already very nearly out of breath, Serena rolled back behind the counter of Molly's mother's store; apparently she'd been acting odd once Serena had left, and then out of nowhere she'd just started choking the poor girl! So Serena had come expecting Molly's mother; but instead she'd ended up with some weird green monster thing!

"I'm not running away, I'm just catching my breath!" A hand smashed through the glass of the counter, yanking on one of Serena's tails of hair. "Ahhaaaa! Okay, now I'm running!"

"But what about Molly?! You have to save her!"

"But I don't want to do this anymore; it's so scaryyyy...!"

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:14 pm
Darien--Tuxedo Mask

Tuxedo Mask throw a rose, catching the monsters attention. "Sailor Moon, believe in yourself, its the only way you'll be able to defead the forces of evil, don't worry, I'll be beside you the whole time."He smirked, still standing on the ledge.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

"A rose..?" Where had that come from? Well, it had certainly gotten the attention of her adversaries; taking the advantage to scramble out from behind the counter to a bit wider of a space where she could move around better (or run faster, whatever worked best).

"Sailor Moon!" Hearing the name of her brand new alias, Serena blinked, looking around for the source of the voice until she found it. "Believe in yourself, its the only way you'll be able to defeat the forces of evil, don't worry, I'll be beside you the whole time." Well, it was a start; knowing she wasn't alone was a good thing.

"Okay!" Luna rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Why don't you listen to me when I tell you those things? Oh never mind; just do what I taught you on the way over here! Take your tiara and say, Moon Tiara magic!"

"Got it! Moon tiara Magic!" After doing so Serena promptly backed up into a corner, watching as her adversary disintigrated before her. "Ah, I did it!"

"Good job Sailor Moon; I'm very proud of you!" Smiling, Serena gasped, looking around the room.

"Oh no, where's Molly! I'll be right back; I have to go make sure she's okay!" Stopping, Serena smiled up at the man who had assisted her. "Thank you so much! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you!"

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:04 pm
Darien--Tuxedo Mask

Tuxedo Mask just smirked, and pulled his cape around him, turning out of sight of Sailor Moon, before getting off the ledge. (You know what I don't get o.o you'd think everyone would know Serena is Sailor moon cause of her hair O.o)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:23 pm
(Haha, I know, right? Same applies to all the scouts; they don't look all that different, really.)

User Image

"Oh, he was so cute!" Sighing, Serena smiled. "Much nicer then Darien; Luna, who was that?"

"That's another story for another time, Serena; your friend is waking up." Seeing Luna was right and that Molly was getting up, looking worse for wear but safe and sound, Serena looked around for a minute or two for escape routes, but unfortunately Molly was faster.

"Oh, my head hurts...who are you..?"

"Um..I'm uh...I'm Sailor Moon, champion of Justice! I just saved you; be more careful in the future, alright?" Which meant it was time for her escape; and yes, the next morning Serena was incredibly tired, especially whenever Molly mentioned that Sailor Moon had come to save her from evil.

"She was so pretty, and so cool! Serena, are you listening to me!"

"Uh huh, sure...Molly, listen, I was up really late last night, so can you keep it down? I'm just going to sleep until the end of the day..."

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas