Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
SM: Battle of the NegaVerse {Requested 1x1: Classic x Yoko} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

The following is a 1x1 Between Classic and Yoko; so no posting otherwise, mkay?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

"Many years ago, a great and mighty kingdom built on the surface of the moon withstood with peace and tranquility; ruled by the fair and giving, lovely Queen Serenity, inhabitants saw pleasant days for as long as they chose to live in the shelter of their great palace. Until an evil Queen saw fit to destroy the paradise. To conquer the moon the Queen unleashed the awesome power of the negaforce. Although her world was destroyed Queen Serenities' last hope was the power of the Emperiom Silver Crystal and the Crescent Moon wand. Thus using the Emperium crystal The Queen sent the princess Serena and the children of the moon to the future on earth. Their memories lost to them all, the Queen's cat advisors Luna and Artemis must find the Princess, so she will at last be safe. And so our story begins."

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image

Character List/Mini Skeleton

Yoko's Characters Include...

- Sailor Moon
- Sailor Jupiter
- 1 Cat (counterpart of Luna)
- The ocassional evil character

Classic's Characters Include...

- Sailor Mercury
- Sailor Mars
- Sailor Venus
- Tuxedo Mask
- 1 Cat (counterpart of Artemis)
- The ocassional evil character

{Appearance}
[b]"PERSONAL QUOTE"[/b]
[b]NAME: [/b]
[b]AGE:[/b]
[b]ROLE: [/b]
[b]PERSONALITY:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:57 pm
Yoko's Profiles

User Image
Transformation]
"Ugh...so...hungry..."
NAME: Serena Tsukino
ROLE: Sailor Moon
PERSONALITY: Serena does not perform well at school, and often seems unintelligent (especially in the anime), though the storyline generally attributes this to naïveté and laziness rather than to stupidity. She spends her time eating, playing video games and reading comics rather than studying. She is often portrayed as a character that is better at art than science, as with her inability to answer that apples fall from trees because of gravity. Serena loves sweet foods they distract her easilly. She loves ice-cream so much that it appears listed as her hobby in the manga, and her favorite subject is Home Economics. She is also said to dislike carrots (although she eats them in the anime), and is terrible at both English and mathematics. In addition to being a genuine friend, Serena is extremely good at brown nosing when it's needed and, of course, crying to get what she wants. She is afraid of dentists, ghosts and lightning, and while at first she despises Darien, eventually she begins to truely care for him.

User Image
Transformation
"You want trouble? You're looking at it!"
NAME: Lita Kino
ROLE: Sailor Jupiter
PESONALITY: Lita's strong, independent personality is hinted at in her most striking physical feature—her unusual height. She is stated at her first appearance in the series to be very tall, and considerable notice is taken in the Japanese versions, although this trait is downplayed in English translations (as her relative height is not all that uncommon in most Europeans). She is also physically very strong, and in fact was rumored to have been kicked out of her previous school for fighting. Despite her tough appearance, she is very gentle. One of the most consistent characters across the many versions of the series, Lita is always depicted as simultaneously the most masculine and most feminine of the younger Senshi. She is tall, strong, physical, and practices martial arts and other sports, but at the same time is rather busty and an excellent cook and house-cleaner (when Lita and Usagi first meet in the anime she beats up bullies—and then offers Usagi delicious homemade riceballs). Her most closely-held dream is to get married and own a cake and flower shop, and she loves romance novels. Her favorite class is home economics and her least favorite is physics. After entering high school, she also joins the cooking and gardening clubs. She likes all foods, but especially cherry pie, and meatloaf, and her favorite colors are green and pink. She loves horses and hates cheaters.This dual nature comes from a need to be self-sufficient: in the manga continuity her parents died in a plane crash when she was very young and she has since then looked after herself. She is self-sufficient almost to a fault, and becomes extremely nervous anytime an airplane passes overhead. She is by far the physically-strongest of the Scouts, able to lift a full-grown man above her head, even while ice skating, or stop a stone pillar from falling.

User Image
"Serena, why aren't you studying?!"
NAME: Luna
ROLE: Advisor
PERSONALITY: In the manga, anime, and live-action series, Luna provides the Senshi with many of their special items, particularly early on. The items always spring into existence, seemingly out of thin air, and it is unclear whether she is creating them herself or simply producing them from some other location. In the manga only, she demonstrates some other special abilities, such as protecting the Senshi from a deadly attack.
Over the course of the series, Luna develops a close bond with Usagi, though early on it is on uneasy terms, as Luna often upsets Usagi by giving her advice she does not want, often leading to comic results. She also becomes good friends with Ami Mizuno. She and Artemis have an implied romantic relationship, which is confirmed when they meet Diana, who is their daughter from the future.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:19 pm
Classics' Profiles

User Image
"Venus... star... power!!"
NAME: Minako
ROLE: Sailor Venus
PESONALITY: Sporty, popular, cute, stylish.

User Image
"Meatball head!!"
NAME: Rei
ROLE: Sailor Mars
PESONALITY: moody, rude, secret-keeper, caring.

User Image
"Roses are red"
NAME: Derian
ROLE: Tuxedo Mask
PESONALITY: caring, sweet, loving, rude at the beginning.

User Image
"Lita!!"
NAME: Artemis
ROLE: 1 cat: Artemis
PESONALITY: worried, smart , makes plans.

User Image
"Bubbles!"
NAME: Amy
ROLE: Sailor Mercury
PESONALITY: smart, book-nerd , caring.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 am
User Image

- Serena Tsukino // Sailor Moon -

"Ahaha, wow Serena, you almost didn't make the bell agan today!" Groaning, the blonde haired teenager buried her face in her hands, about to throw another of her mini fits as her friend Molly sighed and made efforts to comfort her. For different reasons, of course; it wasn't a strange occurance for Serena to come late, really. "How did you do on the test?"

"Wahahaaaa! I don't want to talk about it, okay?" Sniveling, Serena could already see her mother's reaction; maybe if she hadn't stopped to rescue that little black cat she would have made it just in time, but all the time in the world wouldn't have been able to prepare her for that test that had snuck up on her. "I'll miss you, Molly; be sure when I'm under house arrest to bring me lots of sweets."

"Aw, cheer up Serena! How about we go shopping and then stop for a snack, okay? It'll be okay, you'll see!"

"Hah.....okay. Can we get some ice cream?" Smiling, Molly nodded and helped the girl up off the ground.

"Sure, sure! Hey, I heard there's a new Sailor V game out too! We should see if we can go get that before you have to go home!"

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:15 pm
"Mercury.. star... Power!!"

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"By the name of Mercury, I will punish you!"

--Amy--

Amy gently closed her book, and grabbed her bag as the bell rang. The teacher stopped Amy, and she simply stood there nodding. "Now, Amy I was wondering if you could tutor someone, but don't think its to put stress on you, I simply need her grade up."Amy thought for a moment. She had alot of extra credit homework but , she could help someone. "Sure, who is it?"The teacher sighed, and whispered. "Serena."Amy thought for a moment, and then remembered who that was, a familier blonde, with extremely long hair. She nodded, and bowed her head, stepping out of the room, while many other teachers asked her questions. man.. just a few more years, then I'll be a doctor!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[O.c.c]---

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:25 pm
"Mars Star Power!!"

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"By the name of Mars, I'll punish you!"

--Rei--

Rei walked out the the temple, with a bag of bread in her hand, throwing it on the ground, as two crows began to fight over pieces, she slid against the wall, and placed a hand on her forhead, as her grandpa walked across her view. "Man! I am sooo boredd!!"she said, sighing, and walking into a room with fire in the middle, and began to do symbols with her fingers, and saying words.

[O.c.c]---

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

"Uwah, Sailor V's so pretty! I bet she doesn't have to worry about bad grades, or anything like that!" Giggling, Molly handed the blonde another ice cream cone, which Serena practically devoured in her self imposed mourning. "I'll get sve hav a tovally cvut boyfend, zoo (I'll bet she has a totally cute boyfriend too)", Serena mumbled out through her food.

"But Serena, don't you have a boyfriend too?" Molly inquired. "That Darien guy you're always talking to?"

"No way! Darien's such a jerk; he's always picking on me, calling me fat and making fun of my hair!" Sighing, Serena waved a hand at her friend. "Well I'd better get going back home; I guess there's no avoiding mom for too long. I'll see you tomorrow Molly."'

"Uh huh; good luck Serena!"

"Mmm...mom's gonna flip when she sees this test score.."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:05 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"By the name of Mercury.. I will punish you!"

--Amy--

Amy paused infront of Serena. But she didn't have the guts to talk to the blonde, she sighed , and stepped out of the way. She looked at the ground as she walked to her house.

[O.c.c]Do you want me to reply next time with Derien? ;o

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:09 pm
(Sure! Serena can be talking to Amy and then she and Darien can start arguing. XD)

User Image

"Oh...oh, hey! Hey, you!" Practically tripping over her own feet in an attempt to catch up with the girl who had looked like she'd had something to talk about, Serena waved a hand to get her attention. "Oh geez, so much running....I really need to stop doing this.." Huffing and out of breath upon finally catching up, Serena took a minute to catch her breath before finally righting herself with a smile. "Hi, you're Amy, right? From Brighton?" The smart school; Melvin was always and forever talking about it almost to the point where it was annoying. Actually it had gotten annyoing a long time ago. "I see you around school sometimes; I'm Serena! Did you need to tell me something?" Sure, she was supposed to be heading home, but a few more minutes couldn't hurt, right? And Amy seemed like a nice girl; a little quiet, but nice all the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:15 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

--Amy--

Amy laughed lightly, before straightning up. "Yea, I'm Amy, and ... our teacher asked me to tutor you, since your having a bit of trouble."She smiled lightly, a bit nervous on how she would react.

[O.c.c]---

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

"Yea, I'm Amy, and ... our teacher asked me to tutor you, since your having a bit of trouble." Gasping, Serena clasped her hands together, eyes going bright and shiny, almost like she was going to cry though she wasn't about to at all. A miracle! It had to be some sort of miracle for her! Even if Miss Haruna was overbearing, at least she wasn't getting Melvin as a tutor. Oh, the horrors...

"Would you really? Oh Amy, that's so nice of you! Oh, but are you sure it won't be any trouble..I mean I'm not very good at math. Or science...or languages..." Steeling her expression, Serena nodded and placed her hands on her hips. "But I promise I will try very hard!" Of course that might not have been saying very much, but if Serena ended up with another bad grade she was more then positive her mother who put her under total house arrest for the rest of her life! And that just wouldn't do; too many things to get done, comic books to buy, foods to try out...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:47 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

--Amy--

Amy nodded, and handed Serena a book. "This is a simple book, it helps to equations into calculus.. I'll help you, if you'd liked, but you might be busy, so.. we can make plans.. tomarrow maybe?"Amy smiled lightly.

[O.c.c]

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

Serena arched a brow as she took the offered book. Not one for comics...what was it, then? "This is a simple book, it helps to equations into calculus.." Oh, eew! No Serena, must think of foods. Delicious foods; milkshakes, cakes, riceballs... "I'll help you, if you'd liked, but you might be busy, so.. we can make plans.. tomarrow maybe?" Good, no more school for the day! Smiling, Serena nodded.

"That sounds great, Amy! I'll see you after classes then; thanks so much! Oh, I've got to go; bye!" Well, she'd seemed nice. Bad test aside, things actually weren't turning out too bad; she'd had some ice cream, gone shopping with Molly, and met a new friend who was, Serena just knew, going to help her get her grades up! "Now just as long as I don't run into that selfish Darien before I get home..." Serena mumbled; he always had a habit of popping up right when she didn't want to see him. Which was all the time.

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff