Reply -=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-
[Misc] Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rassilon of O l d

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:56 am
Greetings everyone and thanks for welcoming a male into your ranks. It's quite a relief to be honest about my gender to avoid the unfortunate hypocrisy and sexism I see from some other people around here. It's good to be in a guild with other literate, intelligent, and like-minded people.

As I'm not a fan of revealing too much personal info over the net, I will say that I'm 22 and living in Canada. I have been interested in writing for several years now and have been here for about seven or so years now under various accounts.

I have a preference for homosexual stories, particularly ones with lesbian characters. The characters are more engaging and real, the plots more intriguing and original, and they avoid the cliches and the 'it's been done' feeling of countless stories of heterosexual romance.

My preferred genres are just about anything science-fiction, modern drama, fantasy, and the occasional historic setting. My main fandom of choice are Doctor Who which doesn't nearly get enough recognition as it should.

I prefer using older characters in my stories, those who are 25+, since I haven't had an interest in teenage drama since I turned 18. Keeping that in mind I strongly prefer to only write with others in my age group due to comfort concerns.

I think that about covers it. If anybody is still around and is interested in one x ones, give me a shout.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:31 pm
Yes! Us men must stick together! ~whips out the ol' Anna Man-hamma~ Hells ya! Bring on tha bitches!  

Aenakume

Stella_V

Adored Lovergirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:08 pm
Hello all! My name is Stella! You shall also call me the Queen of Randomness, Princess, or the Loli-Hime, mhm. :nods: Its been really hard to find a good literate shoujo-ai guild, so I am happy to have stumbled upon this one. I will hopefully find some good roleplays here! ^ ^ Thanks again!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:13 pm
Hello and good luck with that. I think our RPs are dead and our RPers are gone most of the time. I've got one crawling along out in Barton, buuuuut...yeah. D got bored with the ship and there's not been activity in here in months.

On the plus side, we've got great RPers?  

Akai_ryu
Crew

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:18 pm
Akai_ryu
Hello and good luck with that. I think our RPs are dead and our RPers are gone most of the time. I've got one crawling along out in Barton, buuuuut...yeah. D got bored with the ship and there's not been activity in here in months.

On the plus side, we've got great RPers?

We have awesome rpers, all with different interests and styles.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:26 pm
I didn't get bored with the ship, I love the ship XD I got tired of trying to make fire out of mud.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:45 pm
*waves* Hey, my name is Hannah, but I go by quite a few others - Stormgem is what I go by on Gaia.

I'm 19 and in my 2nd year of University. Although I've been sick for like...3 weeks. I'm hopefully on the mend. T.T I study English and Linguistics and I'm minoring in TESOL so I can teach English as a Second Language over in either Japan, Thailand or Korea. I <3 Asia.

I'm a big fan of music - specifically rock music. I have started to dabble in K-pop and k-indie though. I blame Simon and Martina from 'Eat Your Kimchi dot com'. Seriously...google Eat Your Kimchi - it's a gold mine of info on the Korean culture (mainly the food and music side of things) from the perspective of two hilarious Europeans and their dog Spudgy.

I'm bi-gendered - although most days I'd identify myself as female. (Physically I am female). I'm completely smitten with a special woman, and we've been happily seeing each other from afar (Long Distance Relationship) for near on 7 months now. The distance is quite large (New Zealand to America) and it's going to be one huge hurdle to over-come, but we're both optimistic that we can make it work - and the day I get to hold her for the first time will definitely be all the sweeter because of it.

This guild looks pretty dead....but if it picks up it also looks like it could be a lot of fun! So here is hoping we can breath some wind into the sails of this 'old ship'.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 am
Welcome. Clearly you left out of your introduction the most important fact that you are clearly a jelly.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out