Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:19 pm
"I am following you whether you like it or not." Meryl said as she followed Misty and Aryn out of the infirmary.
(leaving infirmary)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:26 pm
After everyone else left the infirmary Jake picked up a package near Aryn's bed. He pulled out an ear piece and placed it in his ear. He pressed it slightly and said "Aryn is nothing without his power. It is his brother we should be interested in." Jake wore his dark smile as he stood there in the room alone.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:06 pm
Kori moved her hand over her stomach, she went roll over but then jolted up in pain. "Damn..." She moaned, and blinked a few times to recover her sight, her left arm still protectively covering where her wound had been. She swung her legs over the side of the bed, Kori stood slowly and then agony engulfed her, she squinted her eyes, and blew out a long breath. Looking down she realized she was attached to the i.v., she sighed and ripped them out. Stumbling to the door way, she opened it, creaking loudly, she stopped and pushed it open more. She slipped out, and began tip-toeing to the exit of the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:55 pm
rin stood in front of Kori. surprised he looked at her, "Ummm are you suposed to be out of bed."  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:18 pm
Kori looked up and smiled weakly, "Probably not, but whoever here is crazy, I don't even remember what happened." She heaved another breath in, and looked around, before glancing back at Rin. "Any signs of Meryl?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 pm
Rin nodded, "Nope. What is up with her?"  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:46 pm
Kori sighed, "Long story short, she hates me, and wants me dead." She rolled her eyes at the thought of Meryl. "You might wanna ask her that."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:47 pm
Rin sighed then smiled, "Well, as long as your fine. Want to go to the courtyard? it's nice and cool there."  

music_lulu1234
Captain

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:00 pm
Kori perked up at the thought of getting out of there. "I'd love to"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:01 pm
Rin smiled, "Let's go then."
(leaves to go to courtyard.)  

music_lulu1234
Captain

on campus